College Hunks Hauling Junk

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2014

At College Hunks, our professionally-certified team members see each client as more than just a "job." We know that every situation comes with unique circumstances and we're extremely mindful of that while we work. What makes us great: Collegiate, friendly, uniformed professionals. We do ALL the labor, loading, disposal & cleanup. Always on time in our shiny orange and green trucks. Up-front, all inclusive rates with no surprise charges. Priority Donation Pickup Service. Complete hauling and moving services. Franchise....

Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

Aaron's hauling

Hello my name is Aaron I'm new to Angie's list I'm the owner at Aaron's hauling we specialize in junk removal and bulk items picked up , we also do local moves and furniture delivery along with other services.

Offers by Aaron's hauling  on Angi
Junk King Fairfax

We are a veteran owned full service junk removal company. We also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals if you have your own labor available. For full service work, we schedule two hour arrival windows and we offer free quotes. We come ready to start work if you like the price. (Our prices are so reasonable, we close greater than 90% of these appointments.) We are the greenest full service option in the area because the only material we take to landfills is dirt. Our 12 yard roll off dumpsters can be rented for $350, which is your out the door price for the first ton. Additional material is $100/ton. The dumpster is considered full at 12 cubic yards or 3 tons. They are equipped with rubber rollers so they will not scratch driveways. Angie's List members enjoy a discount of $50 off a full truck or $25 off any job. We operate Monday through Saturday from 8-6. Contact owner Alex Powers directly at alexp@junk-king.com or 703-819-5667 or call our Customer Care Center in San Carlos at 1-888-888-JUNK.

01/04/2021

Ronnie, Akai, and Rickey were polite and explained how the service worked. They gave me an estimate and explained what it was based on. I agreed and they made short work of the job, including a very heavy item. Thanks so much and I will certainly use the service again.

Description of Work
Pickup of some junk and some items to donate that were too large for me to handle

Category garbage collection,hauling services

07/16/2020

I have used College Hunks of Falls Church twice in two weeks and both times the service was excellent. The two teams that came to my apartment were prompt, efficient and friendly. They were also very neat and clean.They worked hard to pack my load economically. My complex gets a discount with another service but I used College Hunks because I was so pleased with the job they did. I will continue t...

Description of Work
Junk hauled away

Category garbage collection

Thx Victorra for the "A" review and thx for using CHHJ of NoVa!

03/20/2020

Very well; two outstanding young men (Moe and Cornelius) called ahead of time and we coordinated to adjust the appointment time with no problem. They were professional and did a great job! I would hire them again and again.

Description of Work
Removal and disposal of a refrigerator from the 4th floor

03/05/2020

The team of Cornelius, Jose and Juwan did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Had a large piece of exercise equipment removed from basement.

Category hauling services

Thx for the "A" review [Member Name Removed] and thx for using CHHJ of NoVa!

08/04/2019

The gentleman, Leray, gave an estimate of the items that were to be hauled away,; the quotes were reasonably priced. Both men were professional, worked quickly in loading all the items, without any damage to my property. They accepted Angie's 5% coupon and honored the Senior Citizen 5% discount without question. I will recommend this company to anyone who needs trash removal services.

Description of Work
Trash removal included, 4 chairs, A/C Unit, Cooler, Table and Treadmill estimated @ 1/3 load size

Category hauling services

Thx for the "A" review and for using College Hunks of NoVa. We're thrilled we met expectations and please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

Complete "Junk" Hauling, General Labor & Moving Services