Bonilla Tree Service

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

Bonilla Tree Service is a company that specializes in all of your tree services needs. Since 1988 we have been serving the community in Virginia, Washington, and Maryland. With the complete equipment and a professional staff, Bonilla Tree Service Inc. offers a number of services including tree trimming/pruning, tree removal, stump grinding. In addition, we can create mulch with the trees we remove or we can just leave it as is, or take it away from your property. We are an insured and licensed company and we are ready to serve you. Tree removal, trimming, crown reduction, shading, deadwood removal, elevating, stump removal, pruning, clean up service....

JL Tree Service Inc

JL Tree Service Inc

JL Tree Service Inc has been in business since 1975 and has over 70 employees. We are Fully Insured and licensed. We offer free estimates for all tree services including tree & stump removal, tree care & pruning, tree fertilizing & planting, cabling and preservation. Many of our employees have been with our company for over 20 years. We have 5 staffed certified arborists, 13 tree crews, 3 stump crews, 2 crane operators and cranes, and more. Contact us for Quality Work, Quick Response, & Reasonable Rates! Additional address - Po Box 2366 Fairfax, VA 22031. Award winning.

Offers by JL Tree Service Inc on Angi

08/13/2019

This family run business did a great job! From the very start of obtaining a proposal based on the scope of services, the scheduling, the job performance, clean-up, etc. was above expectations. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant pruning and trimming of mature trees

01/09/2019

Excellent. The crew of six arrived on time, were professional, knowledgeable, safe and completed the job in approx. 6 hrs. They arrived with 4 trucks and had the latest tools and equipment. To minimize any lawn damage they put down pastic arerated 4x8 mats. Their cleanup was great. This is the 3rd time I've used them and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down 5 trees, 2 large branches, and ground down 4 stumps.

04/30/2018

The guys did a great job...they really know what they're doing. The foreman Julio was very polite and friendly, and inspired confidence that the job would be done safely. I will definitely hire again. (We had them leave the felled tree in our wooded backyard, to save money.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut Down a Large Dead Tree

08/24/2017

They cleaned up well after they were done and went beyond the service that I requested due to things needing to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down a tree for me and removed the stump as well as trimming all of my trees.

11/30/2016

Mr. Bonilla took the time to look around my yard and suggest some other work that needed to be done, like removing dead branches from a large oak. This gave me the benefit of his experience and made me feel he really cared about my trees. His estimate was in line with other estimates I got. The workers arrived promptly and did a thorough, careful job and cleaned up well afterwards. I was particula...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a fallen tree removed and some other trees pruned.