Bonilla Tree Service

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2008

2905 Summerfield Rd

Falls Church, VA 22042

Bonilla Tree Service is a company that specializes in all of your tree services needs. Since 1988 we have been serving the community in Virginia, Washington, and Maryland. With the complete equipment and a professional staff, Bonilla Tree Service Inc. offers a number of services including tree trimming/pruning, tree removal, stump grinding. In addition, we can create mulch with the trees we remove or we can just leave it as is, or take it away from your property. We are an insured and licensed company and we are ready to serve you. Tree removal, trimming, crown reduction, shading, deadwood removal, elevating, stump removal, pruning, clean up service....

08/13/2019

Dan D.

This family run business did a great job! From the very start of obtaining a proposal based on the scope of services, the scheduling, the job performance, clean-up, etc. was above expectations. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Significant pruning and trimming of mature trees

01/09/2019

Gerald M.

Excellent. The crew of six arrived on time, were professional, knowledgeable, safe and completed the job in approx. 6 hrs. They arrived with 4 trucks and had the latest tools and equipment. To minimize any lawn damage they put down pastic arerated 4x8 mats. Their cleanup was great. This is the 3rd time I've used them and will use them again.

Description of Work
Cut down 5 trees, 2 large branches, and ground down 4 stumps.

04/30/2018

Emily S.

The guys did a great job...they really know what they're doing. The foreman Julio was very polite and friendly, and inspired confidence that the job would be done safely. I will definitely hire again. (We had them leave the felled tree in our wooded backyard, to save money.)

Description of Work
Cut Down a Large Dead Tree

08/24/2017

Pamela J.

They cleaned up well after they were done and went beyond the service that I requested due to things needing to be done.

Description of Work
They took down a tree for me and removed the stump as well as trimming all of my trees.

11/30/2016

Nancy H.

Mr. Bonilla took the time to look around my yard and suggest some other work that needed to be done, like removing dead branches from a large oak. This gave me the benefit of his experience and made me feel he really cared about my trees. His estimate was in line with other estimates I got. The workers arrived promptly and did a thorough, careful job and cleaned up well afterwards. I was particularly happy with how they removed a multitude of suckers (upward growing branches) from a crabapple tree, which now looks much better and is probably healthier, too.

Description of Work
I needed to have a fallen tree removed and some other trees pruned.

08/03/2016

Richard B.

The crew spent the entire day completing this work. They arrived right on time and worked steadily all day. They were extremely professional and safety minded. They took down the tree and trimmed the other tree and removed all the wood. They cleaned both work areas and left no debris behind. We were very impressed and will definitely call them again for tree work in the future. We also found their prices to be very reasonable compared to other estimates we received.

Description of Work
We had an extremely and very large oak tree which had died and needed to be taken down. Additionally we asked for a trim on another oak and a cable installation because the trunk had divided into two parts.

05/05/2016

Leonard K.

Good job.? Good cleanup.? Too expensive.

Description of Work
Removed a large locust tree.

05/05/2016

Leonard K.

Good job. Good cleanup. Too expensive.

Description of Work
Removed a large locust tree.

03/17/2016

Malisa G.

Terrific! The owner responded immediately to my request for a proposal - even e-mailed me on a Sunday. Provided a prompt and thorough price. Pricing was very competitive and they did a better job than expected. These days, rarely does a contractor do more than just barely meet your expectations. Bonilla Tree exceeded our expectations - the clean up of debris was excellent, they cut all wood to fireplace length and left it stacked at the site of the work, they were very fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Strategic pruning, taking down dead tree, lowering dead tree

11/01/2015

Rosa T.

The Bonilla crew arrived promptly (30 minutes before the scheduled start time). The supervisor greeted me and went over the work that was scheduled with me. In a few hours they had completed the job. They cleaned up the leaves and debris off the deck and yard. My yard looks gorgeous. I had received 4 other estimates and all were in the 2,000-2,500 range. i will be sure to use them again.

Description of Work
They cut down dead trees and trimmed back branches of trees and cleared debris.

Solar Landscaping & Tree Service Inc

Solar Landscaping & Tree Service has served all of Northern Virginia, over the past decade and a half. With more than 30 years of experience at the helm of the business. We pride ourselves over our quality work and seamless customer experience. Affordability is never a question for our customers because Solar offers the best prices while always staying competitive.

Green Vista Tree Care

Green Vista Tree Care is Northern Virginia's premier tree service, specializing in technical tree removal and professional tree pruning. Green Vista's insured professional crews use modern pruning techniques to ensure safety and promote optimum health for your trees. Our highly trained crews are equipped to manage dangerous tree removal projects with ease, using state of the art industry techniques and top of the line updated equipment. Our mission is to care for your trees as if they were our own and exceed customer service expectations. Experience the difference of an industry leading professional tree care firm. Free estimates, quick response. Contact Green Vista Tree Care today. An award winning company!

Offers by Green Vista Tree Care on Angi
    Absolute Tree Inc

ISA Certified Arborist MA-4529A ISA Qualified Tree Risk Assessor Maryland Licences Tree Expert #2067 Absolute Tree Inc is a full tree management company perfroming all phases of tree care. We are ISA certified arborists. BBB Accredited, member of ISA, TCIA, ASCA, and SIMA. Eco friendly company. All material everyday is recycled. Always ask your service provider to provide proof of there business license, gen liability and most important work comp. Additional service area: district of columbia only for larger jobs.