Best Movers

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2013

5613 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA 22041

Best Movers Falls Church has been in business since 2007. We are family owned and operated small business that offers moving solutions at competitive prices for local and long distance needs for both residential and commercial clientele. Boris has worked for a moving company prior to opening his own business, learned the ins and outs and have decided to open Best Movers Falls Church in order to help people during one of the most stressful times of their lives. Boris saw the opportunity to do it in a better way, with more care and appreciation of all customers in the time of need, and went for it. We take pride in our professionally trained crew and would love to be at your service. Our vehicle fleet consists of 16 FT, 21 FT and 24 FT trucks that are equipped with all the necessary equipment (hand trucks, dollies, tools, as well as padding for furniture protection). Reserve Your Move Today! (703) 987-3666 (703) 820-0968...

08/13/2018

Deborah T.

Great! I love these guys, fast, careful, wrap everything and just nice people. When they moved my library my elderly cat was sleeping in a basket and instead of making me take him out of the room they just moved his basket around (he slept throughout the whole thing!). My library was large and a lot of shelving etc., to move, it was very sweet that they accommodated my cat. These guys are wonderful.

Description of Work
Moved my house

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed]! Thank you very much from our Team! It means the world to us that you had a good experience!!!!!! We truly appreciate your trust and time to share these wonderful words! All the best to you and the kitty:)

01/31/2018

Franklin B.

I rarely write reviews but wanted to give Best Movers the recognition they deserve. We completed our second move with BMFS, first we had them move our condo in TH locally last year and this time we hired them for the move to Florida. They are the most efficient, careful, and professional moving company that I have found in the DMV area. The team went above and beyond to make the moving process as quick and easy as possible. I will absolutely recommend Best Movers Falls Church.

Description of Work
We had tehm move us locally last yeat into a TH and this year from a storage facility to Florida (long-distance moving).

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are truly grateful for your trust in our Team! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us, we are honored to serve you! Thank you for choosing Best Movers Falls Church, Boris

01/22/2018

Diana C.

They were on time, courteous, and worked very fast. I feel that the price was very fair for the amount of work they did. We are moving again in a few weeks, and I hired them right away!

Description of Work
We hired Best Movers to transport our belongings.

Category moving companies

We greatly appreciate your insight on your past move [Member Name Removed]! Thank you! We look forward to serving you very soon. Best regards!

01/22/2018

Sarah G.

They were on time, efficient, and did a great job.

Description of Work
I was moving from a townhouse to an apartment on the 4th floor, so I needed movers.

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to let us know about our performance on your move! We are happy to have met your expections. Thank you!

Dominika B.

I rarely leave reviews but Best Movers exceeded my expectations in every way. I have moved many times with the help of other companies, and each time it was-honestly-a logistical nightmare. This was not my experience with this company. From my initial contact until after the job was done, it was a smooth and pleasant process. The movers came on time and within a couple of hours had everything packed and loaded! I recommend them to family members and friends, and have heard nothing but positive feedback. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Moving to a different house

Debra S.

Fast, efficient and without damage to my items! They finished the entire move in an hour!!

Description of Work
Moving lots of boxes and book cases from my apt to a storage facility!

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with us! We are very happy that you had a good experience with our Team! Thank you for choosing Best Movers Falls Church Boris

Jon A.

It went fabulous. The two gentlemen came in, moved quickly and handled everything with care. They were in and out in about 2 hours. Will definitely use again for next move!

Description of Work
Move from one apartment to another

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with us! We are truly grateful for the opportunity to be at your service! Thank you for choosing our Team Boris

11/29/2017

deborah K.

Perfect move. Could not have been better. The movers were on time, polite and did an expert job packing and moving.

Description of Work
Moving services (packing, loading and long distance delivery) for an out of state move, departing Falls Church, VA to Sarasota, FL

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for such kind words and for the time to share your feedback with us! We are truly grateful for the opportunity to work with you and for your trust in us!! Thank you for choosing our Team!

05/19/2017

Steven I.

I have to say; I am impressed with Best Movers. Boris and his crew made my first time using professional movers very pleasant. The two-man crew was courteous, professional, and hardworking. There was even a time when then they asked for more work. We were waiting for the super to give us access to the elevator, and the guys asked if they could begin working (bringing the items out of the apt) instead of standing around. Best Movers deserve their A+ rating.

Description of Work
Moving services. Loading and unloading pre-packed and organized 1 bedrm apt.

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for trusting in our company! We are grateful for your feedback and the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for choosing Best Movers!

04/12/2017

Anita K.

Smooth without any problems. Swiftly and efficiently carried out the move.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from storage facility to a new place of residence

Category moving companies

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us! We are truly honored to serve you. Thank you, Boris

Express Moving and Storage

Statement on Express Moving and Storage and Covid-19: Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 cases in the country, we want to assure you that we are putting the safety of our customers and team members first. We’re following all best practices and guidelines using proper precautions and safety measures as we continue to move forward. We are still operating as trucking is currently considered an essential business in the DMV area. To help stop the spread of COVID-19, we are taking extra safety measures, including regularly sanitizing trucks and equipment, using hand sanitizer throughout our moves, and strongly encouraging our movers to use enhanced hygiene practices, including frequent hand washing and social distancing. If any of our movers are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, they will not be permitted to come in to work. If you have any other questions regarding scheduling a move, a move you already have scheduled, or information surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and our business, we encourage you to contact us anytime at 571.332.9682. Angie's List Super Service Award Winner from 2015-2021. Established in early 2013, Express Moving and Storage is a full-service residential moving and storage company that prides itself on high quality work, superior customer service, professionalism, and reliability. As a full service moving company, we offer residential and commercial moving, packing services, hauling, donation, as well as organizing and downsizing. Co-owner, Robin Boldt is a lifelong Northern Virginia resident with over ten years experience as a mover and manager for Quinn's Auction Galleries in Falls Church, VA. Co-owner, Cesar Arita has nearly ten years of hands-on experience as a full-time residential mover in the DMV area and also has had the opportunity to work for Quinn's Auction Galleries as a trusted mover for two years.

Moving Sucks Movers LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also offer a 10% discount to all veterans. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Campbell Moving & Storage Inc

Campbell Moving is a Combat Veteran Family Business founded in 1978. The Campbell Moving mission is to be all that we can be because our customers deserve nothing less. We will be more than happy to serve you! Campbell Moving is a local, long distance, and international moving and storage company. Campbell Moving is one of the oldest moving companies established in the Northern Virginia area. Our ultimate goal is to develop long-lasting relationships with our wonderful client base.

Offers by Campbell Moving & Storage Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

FREE ESTIMATES, PROFESSIONAL PACKING, SAME DAY MOVING SERVICE, FURNITURE AND VALUABLES WRAPPING, RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL MOVING, LAST MINUTE MOVE WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEES