Angelin Painting & Carpentry LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

General Painting, carpentry, Drywall repair and handyman services....

My Painter, LLC

ABL Professional Painting

FOR A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL (703) 585-1932 TODAY. ABL Painting has the ability to transform your residence with the stroke of our paint brushes. We always use quality paint products in order to never put our clients through fading, peeling, and the falling of their paint job. Remodeling is not necessary for the transformation of the look of your estate, a simple paint job from ABL Painting will do. Family owned business with 12 years of experience. Customer service is our number one priority. Check out our commercial at https://youtu.be/lfEB1nZvFfg

Offers by ABL Professional Painting  on Angi
Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2016! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi

06/22/2016

Gabriel R.

Angelin Painting & Carpentry completed the work in such a professional manner. Marcos was able to provide me with a quote (twice actually... since I had more items added). I was able to get a quick response via email and TXTs. The workers were prompt, friendly and clean. Either they were lucky or they checked the forecast before they started work. The job only lasted a day and a half but they finished several hours before some horrid rain came down. By that time the paint was repairs were completed. Also they cleaned up their work nicely. Other than having some PVC saw dust on the lawn, there was no trace of debris on the work site. I already have some ideas on what else they can do for my home. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Angelin Painting & Carpentry fixed several HOA items, such as Rake Board repair, chimney paint, exterior trim and rotting wood issues.

Category house painters

02/07/2015

Johanna R.

We received an estimate from Marcos for the top floor of our 1960s era house. It was in dire need of refreshing. Initially, we were going to have the top floor done all at once, but our kitchen renovation took much longer than anticipated. So, his team completed the top floor in phases (bedrooms in the summer and kitchen, LR, DR in the winter.) His team was great. They did not rush through the preparation of the walls (fixing nail pops, window trim, drywall patches. In the bedrooms, the previous owners had a lot of built-in shelving that was dated and not terribly practical. We removed the shelving ahead of time and sanded the holes as much as possible. His team came in and patched the walls beautifully. You can't tell where the shelves were at all.) They were friendly, clean, and professional. The paint job was great. I felt very comfortable with Marcos and his team in my house. We are working on our budget for the outside of the house and will definitely use his company again. Thanks Marcos!

Description of Work
Painted bedrooms, living room/dining room combo, foyer, kitchen.

06/09/2014

Michelle M.

Description of Work
Repaired a hole in a wall in my attic; repaired a broken fence; repaired several nail-pops.

06/05/2014

jacqueline W.

Marcos and his crew replaced a water stained ceiling and repainted. Then they tiled and papered my powder room. Marcos is very helpful and reliable. He and his crew showed up when they said they would and completed the jobs quickly. The work was first rate. The price seemed reasonable. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Tiled bathroom & wallpaper plus replaced ceiling

06/05/2014

elizabeth S.

Description of Work
I purchased this deal for 4 hours of painting. My bad, I let the promotional value expire, but wanted to use the paid value toward a paint. I was told that the fees were per room, at $300/room, which is a little bit steep for my taste. Then I was told there was a $75 transportation fee. All this and I was supplying my own paint too. The painter who did the work was friendly and did a great job. Perhaps I would have had a better experience if I used the deal right away, so I have to share responsibility for this outcome.

05/31/2014

Michelle M.

Description of Work
Repaired a door in my house, nail pops, siding and filled in a hole in my attic.

Category drywall

03/30/2014

Kyle H.

Marcos was easy to work with and did incredible work. He was very responsive via email and phone throughout the whole process. He came out to look at the project (for no additional charge), sent us a very fair quote, and promptly scheduled the work. He was very clear in telling us how long it would take and calling us with questions, but he also worked very independently - we were not home for any of the work he did. When we returned after the painting, floors, and backsplash were done, we were amazed at how great it looked! We will definitely be using him for any future projects.

Description of Work
Painted walls and ceiling (2 rooms), installed backsplash, refinished floors

04/20/2011

HERBERT N.

I asked him to just touch up my window frames, but he actually painted them. He also painted the door that I didn’t ask him for, which was very nice. The only thing that he didn’t do well was the closet. It was only painted halfway. So, I called them back. He was so shocked to know that. He came and looked at it. He sent a guy the next day to a paint it. At the end of the whole job they scratched my floor. I noticed it only several weeks later and I thought that it was too late to blame him.

Description of Work
Angelin Painting & Carpentry LLC painted about three rooms for me in December.

Angelin Painting & Carpentry LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

7334 Arlington Blvd

Falls Church, VA 22042

painting, carpentry, drywall, ceramic tile installation.

Plumbing, electricity, concrete, AC,