American Custom Home Improvement

8190 Strawberry Ln Ste 122

Falls Church, VA 22042

10/07/2012

Vaune B.

Work was done very well and area was left in pristine condition afterwards. Dave was excellent to deal with, he came on site and explained that some of my "dreams" were not feasible, but was able to provide comprible alternatives. Haley was in constant communication with me as we went through the design and ordering phases.Crews showed up when they were expected and did terriffic work. I have tried to contact this company recently and gave their name and contact info to others who have not been able to reach them. Not sure but think they may have gone out of business. Very Sad!

Description of Work
I had several things done around the house that I had purchased the year before. ACHI poured a new patio and built a sitting/retaining wall. I also had a sliding glass door replaced and a single storm door. This included painting around the frame of the doors.

Category concrete repair, decks, house painters, doors

07/07/2010

Brian J.

I had two patio doors (sliding glass) replaced to better quality doors. I had an estimate submitted with many options for the manufacturer and insulation value. I communicated my concerns and was provided valuable feedback. I made a decision and the materials were ordered. The install team arrived a little later that what I was expecting, but they got right to work. They removed the old doors without incident and installed the new. There was a small hiccup with the new where the molding in place didn't meet the door as needed. A run to the local hardware store was needed. Molding installed and caulked they were gone. Prior to this work being completed I asked about what they referred to as a "window wrap." The window wrap is a vinyl covering of an exposed part of the house. In my case it was a bay window that would have started to suffer the weather soon. I received a generous quote for the trouble I was having with another project and accepted the offer. The window wrap was completed and the neighbors love it. I do too!

Description of Work
Replace two patio doors (sliding glass) and install a "window wrap" on the bay window.

Category siding, doors

05/25/2010

Ina S.

Very professional handled job. Excellent service, especially by on-site contractor. Very attentice to customer's needs and desires.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling: granite countertop, porcelain tile floor, crown molding, new cabinet handles, new trim for doors, 3 new closet doors.

Category ceramic tile, countertops

04/19/2010

Franklin R.

Work was done promptly and on schedule. Workers were courteous and neat. Office kept us well-informed as to when to expect workers and, for the most part, they showed up as expected. A few small glitches - to be expected - but they were fixed promptly and without fuss

Description of Work
Replaced portion of gutter and one side of roof

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

03/26/2010

ALAN P.

My wife and I Came across American Custom Home Improvement at the Dulles Home Show. We Set up an appointment for a gutter guard quote. The rep was a little late but did call to keep us in the loop. The presentation went well and we set up the installation. The installation was done while we were at work. The installer did a very professional job. Nothing was displaced and no excess materials were left in our yard. The only downside to the experience was that there was no communication that the job was done. I had to get up on my picnic table to see that the gutter guard was in place. I discussed this with the contractor and they said that they appreciated the feedback and would work on a solution for future customers.

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters. Repaired minor damage to gutters. Installed gutter guard system.

Category gutter cleaning

Flooring Inc

flooring inc we sell carpet and isntallacion reper to and we wood floors to and other tings to

The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Roofing, windows, doors, siding and trim, gutter, kitchens, custom painting exterior, small household and handyman repairs & custom painting interior.