American Custom Home Improvement

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2010

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

Garage Door Nova

Garage Door Nova, LLC, is a family owned and operated business. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We ensure that any job we do matches your vision of the work required. Give us a call today so we can assist you with your garage door needs!

Offers by Garage Door Nova on Angi
Alliance Construction LLC

Operating in Maryland and Washington DC and specializing in roofing, carpentry, painting for residential and commercial properties a shared commitment to customer satisfaction and to delivering accurate, sound and personalized solutions. Alliance Construction LLC high-quality standards are met and even enhanced. Whatever roofing, carpentry, paint, small or big project

Offers by Alliance Construction LLC on Angi

10/07/2012

Work was done very well and area was left in pristine condition afterwards. Dave was excellent to deal with, he came on site and explained that some of my "dreams" were not feasible, but was able to provide comprible alternatives. Haley was in constant communication with me as we went through the design and ordering phases.Crews showed up when they were expected and did terriffic work. I have trie...

Description of Work
I had several things done around the house that I had purchased the year before. ACHI poured a new patio and built a sitting/retaining wall. I also had a sliding glass door replaced and a single storm door. This included painting around the frame of the doors.

Category concrete repair,decks,house painters,doors

07/07/2010

I had two patio doors (sliding glass) replaced to better quality doors. I had an estimate submitted with many options for the manufacturer and insulation value. I communicated my concerns and was provided valuable feedback. I made a decision and the materials were ordered. The install team arrived a little later that what I was expecting, but they got right to work. They removed the old doors with...

Description of Work
Replace two patio doors (sliding glass) and install a "window wrap" on the bay window.

Category siding,doors

05/25/2010

Very professional handled job. Excellent service, especially by on-site contractor. Very attentice to customer's needs and desires.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling: granite countertop, porcelain tile floor, crown molding, new cabinet handles, new trim for doors, 3 new closet doors.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

04/19/2010

Work was done promptly and on schedule. Workers were courteous and neat. Office kept us well-informed as to when to expect workers and, for the most part, they showed up as expected. A few small glitches - to be expected - but they were fixed promptly and without fuss

Description of Work
Replaced portion of gutter and one side of roof

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

03/26/2010

My wife and I Came across American Custom Home Improvement at the Dulles Home Show. We Set up an appointment for a gutter guard quote. The rep was a little late but did call to keep us in the loop. The presentation went well and we set up the installation. The installation was done while we were at work. The installer did a very professional job. Nothing was displaced and no excess materials were ...

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters. Repaired minor damage to gutters. Installed gutter guard system.

Category gutter cleaning

Roofing, windows, doors, siding and trim, gutter, kitchens, custom painting exterior, small household and handyman repairs & custom painting interior.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa