American Custom Home Improvement

Long Fence and Home

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

Deck Armor LLC

About our company: When it's time for hiring a company to restore your deck, you need a company that not only has experience but one that can be trusted with the largest investment you will ever make, your home. There are just a few of the reasons why Deck Armor it's such a great choice for home and business owners across DMV area. We have over 10 years' experience in wood restoration business. Our employees are highly skilled and have been extensively trained. We believe that we offer the best service and job well done. We use our special Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System to increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years and make it look like new. Deck resurfacing rather that deck replacement will save you time and money. Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System will be giving your existing deck increasing the value of your home, preparing it to be sold in the future; as well as adding charm and beauty. Our Deck Armor team Completely eliminate all splinters and all nails & Makes Your Deck Safe Again. This system Prevent cracking and warping makes Complete protection from weathering and rotting. Prevent mold and mildew. Increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years!!! Smooth acrylic finish; maintenance free.

Offers by Deck Armor LLC on Angi

10/07/2012

Work was done very well and area was left in pristine condition afterwards. Dave was excellent to deal with, he came on site and explained that some of my "dreams" were not feasible, but was able to provide comprible alternatives. Haley was in constant communication with me as we went through the design and ordering phases.Crews showed up when they were expected and did terriffic work. I have trie...

Description of Work
I had several things done around the house that I had purchased the year before. ACHI poured a new patio and built a sitting/retaining wall. I also had a sliding glass door replaced and a single storm door. This included painting around the frame of the doors.

Category concrete repair,decks,house painters,doors

07/07/2010

I had two patio doors (sliding glass) replaced to better quality doors. I had an estimate submitted with many options for the manufacturer and insulation value. I communicated my concerns and was provided valuable feedback. I made a decision and the materials were ordered. The install team arrived a little later that what I was expecting, but they got right to work. They removed the old doors with...

Description of Work
Replace two patio doors (sliding glass) and install a "window wrap" on the bay window.

Category siding,doors

05/25/2010

Very professional handled job. Excellent service, especially by on-site contractor. Very attentice to customer's needs and desires.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling: granite countertop, porcelain tile floor, crown molding, new cabinet handles, new trim for doors, 3 new closet doors.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

04/19/2010

Work was done promptly and on schedule. Workers were courteous and neat. Office kept us well-informed as to when to expect workers and, for the most part, they showed up as expected. A few small glitches - to be expected - but they were fixed promptly and without fuss

Description of Work
Replaced portion of gutter and one side of roof

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

03/26/2010

My wife and I Came across American Custom Home Improvement at the Dulles Home Show. We Set up an appointment for a gutter guard quote. The rep was a little late but did call to keep us in the loop. The presentation went well and we set up the installation. The installation was done while we were at work. The installer did a very professional job. Nothing was displaced and no excess materials were ...

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters. Repaired minor damage to gutters. Installed gutter guard system.

Category gutter cleaning

Roofing, windows, doors, siding and trim, gutter, kitchens, custom painting exterior, small household and handyman repairs & custom painting interior.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa