ALL REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2008

ALL REMODELING COMPANY is a Washington D.C. area full service remodeling firm with over 30 years of expertise in renovating residential and commercial properties...

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

UCEDA

Uceda Painting Services LLC is a local painting company based in Arlington, VA. We offer a wide range of services. For more information, give us a call or visit our website! Drywall Repair, Drywall Installation Seven Corners VA; Interior Painter, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Exterior Home Painting, Interior House Painters http://ucedapaintingservices.com/

06/04/2014

We had a leak in the roof. We contacted Ike and he had a crew come the same day to do the work. They found the leak, repaired it, and reshingled. They were very prompt and professional and did a great job. The work is guaranteed for a year.

Description of Work
Repaired leak and reshingled section of roof

Category flooring contractor

05/31/2013

The project went swimmingly. The workers showed up on time and worked very energetically and steadily. They carefully covered everything that might otherwise have been in danger of dirt or debris, and they worked meticulously and deftly. At every juncture where something slightly unexpected arose, they immediately consulted with me for guidance on how to proceed. There was a big problem with the l...

Description of Work
Updated bathroom: new medicine cabinet, new vanity, granite vanity top, sink, faucet, light fixture, wallpaper, towel bar and toilet paper dispenser.

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,lighting,remodeling,wallpaper,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

04/05/2011

Ike Jarari is the best contractor I've ever worked with. Hands down. We've done 4-5 BIG reno projects and I can tell you that from now on, I will only use Ike. The quality of his work is the best and most importantly, Ike is the most honest contractor I've ever worked with. He's accountable and reliable, and those two qualities seem to be rare with contractors. We sold our home 18 months after Ike...

Description of Work
Ike and his team did a ton of work for us. We ripped out the entire master bath and re-did it. Installed new hardwood flooring in our family room, did some reno work for other bathrooms, painted a bunch of rooms and did other more minor renovation work throughout our house.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

07/13/2010

They did a very good job. Something went wrong with just one piece and they came right out and fixed it.

Description of Work
All Remodeling Company Inc did all my flooring about a couple of years ago.

Category hardwood floor

11/13/2008

I called three companies to get an estimate on remodeling my old kitchen and bathroom. First company did not return my calls at all. Second company, their price was too high they almost wanted double of what All Remodeling Company charged. Since day one, Mr. Ike and his associate showed great professionalism and responsibility. They showed on the specified time and they had even called me 45 minut...

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodeling, along with Basement finishing.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,interior painters

All Remodeling Company has been actively involved in the Washington Metropolitan Area remodeling and building kitchens, baths, and ALL types of home and garden improvement projects - hence the name "All Remodeling Company." Both residential and commercial work are carried out, and we are licensed and insured as a Class A General Contractor.