ALL REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2008

3513 WASHINGTON DR

Falls Church, VA 22041

ALL REMODELING COMPANY is a Washington D.C. area full service remodeling firm with over 30 years of expertise in renovating residential and commercial properties...

06/04/2014

Jill R.

We had a leak in the roof. We contacted Ike and he had a crew come the same day to do the work. They found the leak, repaired it, and reshingled. They were very prompt and professional and did a great job. The work is guaranteed for a year.

Description of Work
Repaired leak and reshingled section of roof

Category flooring contractor

05/31/2013

Allen H.

The project went swimmingly. The workers showed up on time and worked very energetically and steadily. They carefully covered everything that might otherwise have been in danger of dirt or debris, and they worked meticulously and deftly. At every juncture where something slightly unexpected arose, they immediately consulted with me for guidance on how to proceed. There was a big problem with the last of three double rolls of wallpaper, because the pattern did not match up with the other two rolls. At first, this seemed a huge obstacle, but and quot;Moand quot; figured a way around it by repositioning several swaths of paper he had already put in place, and the final result shows no matching problem. I still do not know exactly how he did it. The team went beyond the scope of the job in several ways that were very beneficial to the overall final result. Specifically, they painted the ceiling twice rather than the anticipated once, to make sure that some earlier damage that was there when they started was completely covered over. Now you cannot tell there was anything amiss with the ceiling. Also, they caulked the bathtub and tiled shower -- not part of the original job order -- just because it needed to be done and without it the job did not look quite fresh and smart. Finally, they took the time to cover the air vent cover with wallpaper, carefully matching the pattern, and returning the next day after the paste dried to cut out the vent holes. It should be noted that my wife and I had purchased everything but the ceiling paint in advance, so those expenses were separate from the company's charges. Also, a slight negative: one of the workmen had a fender bender the morning of the second day of the job, and therefore did not arrive until about noon. That was mildly annoying, but in the greater scheme of things, hardly worth mentioning.

Description of Work
Updated bathroom: new medicine cabinet, new vanity, granite vanity top, sink, faucet, light fixture, wallpaper, towel bar and toilet paper dispenser.

Category countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, lighting, remodeling, wallpaper, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

04/05/2011

Hemang G.

Ike Jarari is the best contractor I've ever worked with. Hands down. We've done 4-5 BIG reno projects and I can tell you that from now on, I will only use Ike. The quality of his work is the best and most importantly, Ike is the most honest contractor I've ever worked with. He's accountable and reliable, and those two qualities seem to be rare with contractors. We sold our home 18 months after Ike did all the work and on inspection, there were 3-4 minor issues that arose related to our renovation projects (nothing major, things like seals needing to be applied to piping). Ike came over the very next day and fixed all of the issues at absolutely no charge. He stands behind his work and takes a great deal of pride in what he does. I'm normally reluctant to recommend service providers to friends since I don't want to deal with the consequences if things go awry. But in Ike's case, I've recommended him to everyone I know. Call him now. He's the best you will find.

Description of Work
Ike and his team did a ton of work for us. We ripped out the entire master bath and re-did it. Installed new hardwood flooring in our family room, did some reno work for other bathrooms, painted a bunch of rooms and did other more minor renovation work throughout our house.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

07/13/2010

BERNIE H.

They did a very good job. Something went wrong with just one piece and they came right out and fixed it.

Description of Work
All Remodeling Company Inc did all my flooring about a couple of years ago.

Category hardwood floor

11/13/2008

youssef A.

I called three companies to get an estimate on remodeling my old kitchen and bathroom. First company did not return my calls at all. Second company, their price was too high they almost wanted double of what All Remodeling Company charged. Since day one, Mr. Ike and his associate showed great professionalism and responsibility. They showed on the specified time and they had even called me 45 minutes ahead. They came prepared and ready. They showed me actual samples of the hardwood floor, the cabinets, granite/marble, and tile. I received my estimate via fax; it was right on budget. I called Mr. Ike to schedule the commencement of the project. After I sent my deposit they came two weeks later to remove the existing cabinets, appliances, and fixture. Immediately they installed the tile in the kitchen and the bathroom. I was told that the cabinets were already ordered. Seven business days later, cabinets were shipped to my house. After the cabinets were installed, they measured for the granite and the sink top which came a week later. Furthermore, after the kitchen and bathroom were remodeled, I gave Mr. Ike an additional job in my basement. They finished and painted my basement; as well as sanded and refinished my Hardwood floors. The entire remodeling was systematic. Mr. Ike is an outstanding business man that I would recommend to everybody that s trying to remodel their kitchen, bath, or any other related projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodeling, along with Basement finishing.

Category ceramic tile, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, interior painters

All American Painting Plus Inc

All American Painting Plus is a locally-owned professional painting company serving Northern Virginia. We believe in honesty, integrity and trust in everything we do, from start to finish. We’ve developed an outstanding reputation of excellence by providing professional painting services to help residential clients enhance, protect and maintain their American Dreams for almost two decades. You can depend on us for accurate estimates and quality craftsmanship. Every project is backed by a two-year written warranty. Please note that we have a $1,500 labor minimum for all new customers.

Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi
    Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

Offers by Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting on Angi

All Remodeling Company has been actively involved in the Washington Metropolitan Area remodeling and building kitchens, baths, and ALL types of home and garden improvement projects - hence the name "All Remodeling Company." Both residential and commercial work are carried out, and we are licensed and insured as a Class A General Contractor.