We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2012

12587 Fair Lakes Circle #604

Fairfax, VA 22033

Brake Squad, Inc. is a mobile brake repair service currently serving the northern Virginia area. Whether at your home or your workplace, in the morning, afternoon, or evening, Brake Squad fits your schedule. When you consider the convenience, efficiency, and excellent service there just isn't a better brake repair value available. Give us a call at 703-994-2773 or visit www.thebrakesquad.com to learn more....

06/11/2022

Tracy P.

It could not have gone any smoother. Joe arrived early and diagnosed my problem. The work was completed expeditiously and thoroughly. I could not be more pleased with this fine company. I’ve been using them for years and I’ll be a customer as long as I own a car.

Description of Work
Front rotors and pads

04/21/2022

Lyndon L.

The Brake Squad was top notch from beginning to end. I sent a worst case scenario estimate request over the weekend. I got the answer first thing Monday morning, that was followed by a phone call to discuss the work needed. I scheduled a person for 12:30pm that day to come to my house. I had a problem at work, so called back and they were able to keep the same time, but have them come to my office instead. Alex came out, on time! And inspected the brakes. Gave me a quote and then went to work. Oh by the way, it had started to rain and he still went and did the work. All was done by 2:00pm and I never had to leave my office! Thanks, I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Front Brakes for a Lexus RX350

04/12/2022

Paul Y.

Professionally Done by ASE certified tech at home. Price and service were awesome

Description of Work
Front Brakes

11/03/2021

Bob F.

Ever had Shakey-Brakey(tm)? You know. You apply your brakes and your car shakes to a stop. Well I did so I had to go to the brake doctor, and I found one great practice: The Brake Squad. I made sent in a request on their web site, and shortly afterwards a representative called me and we talked details. They gave me a "worst case" price which was in line with what I expected. I set up an appointment with them for 1pm on the following Wednesday (today) and began the wait. The tech (Alex) called me at 11:25am saying that he was able to get to me early, and he was here about 10 minutes later. He examined my brakes and took it for a test ride. Now -- here's the good part -- He could have said, "Yup, you need all four wheels done.", but he didn't. He said the back brakes were fine and the front had a small shimmy at 50mph. (It's worst when going faster.) We agreed on the price and about an hour later, he was done. I HIGHLY recommend this company. They did a great job and I didn't have to drive to a shop to get it done. Thanks, Brake Squad and Alex. Great job.

Description of Work
Brake repair

03/03/2021

Bill L.

This is a great company. Joe called me the night before to confirm the specifications of my truck so he could bring the correct parts for the next morning’s appointment. He showed up early, completely prepared for the repair. He replaced the brake pads & rotors on all four tires of an 8600 lb. box truck in a little over 1 hour. Wow! The box truck for my moving business didn’t sit in a shop for 2 days waiting on parts. My customers jobs didn’t have to be re-scheduled to another day thanks to Joe. This company’s response time, communication, quality of work & professionalism were nothing short of outstanding! Thank you, Joe!

Description of Work
Brake Pads & Rotors for a Moving Truck

01/02/2021

Aleksandra E.

Joe did an excellent job! He was very knowledgeable and friendly! He even showed us the old parts so we could see how worn-down they were compared to the new parts. We had all 4 tires done on our van (rotors and pads) and a brake flush. The entire service took 1 hr 45 min. The best part is that my husband and I could stay at home with the kids instead of having to drop the car off at a shop and pick it up whenever THEY would be done. It was done on OUR terms when WE had the time. We loved it!

Description of Work
Brake Service

09/24/2020

Michael W.

This company is very good from initial contact to the time they drive away from your home. The sales person qualified my needs, answered questions, and gave pricing options based on what the service guy (Alex) says is needed. I made the appointment the day after calling them and Alex came on time and walked me through the process and wondered why I called them. I advised I was pretty sure I needed at least pads on all four wheels, but ended up needing rotors as well, which was not a surprise to me. Alex too about one hour to do the job, I paid him, and the job was done. This company is very good at what they do and nothing beats coming to your house for a car repair. Thank you for a great experience.

Description of Work
Brake pads and rotors for all four wheels

03/13/2019

Alan B.

After an initial inspection, Alex noticed uneven wear on 1 of the 4 front brake pads (metal to metal while the other 3 were OK), which he thought was odd. As he started the work of replacing them, he identified the culprit - an improperly installed caliper clip. Instead of completing the job and collecting payment, he showed me the issue, sent me pictures he took of it for documentation and said I should contact the dealer's garage who performed the original installation. Long story short, this luxury automaker's garage refused to recognize their shoddy workmanship, so I had Alex replace them for me. While I'm still working with the garage on restitution, I can not say enough about The Brake Squad and in particular, Alex's professionalism, integrity and quality of work. You can trust this company to take care of your car - don't hesitate to give them a call, you'll be glad you did.

Description of Work
Brake pads

12/16/2018

Beverly F.

Excellent work. Even arrived early. The technician that worked on my car has worked on it before and he is first rate.

Description of Work
Replaced failed brake caliper, rotor, and brake pads.

08/13/2018

Holley R.

I can't say anything better about my experience! My breaks were a bit of an unusual problem, but the team was super professional and skilled enough to take care of the issues. Alex was seriously a lifesaver! They were on time, pleasant to work with and the job cost over a grand less than my usual mechanic. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
All new breaks

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service does not offer engine, suspension, or other general automotive repair services or diagnostics. Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service comes to your home or workplace to do repairs on the spot eliminating the need to keep your vehicle all day or overnight.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service

How is The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service overall rated?

The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service open?

The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service is open:

What payment options does The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service provide

The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Does The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offer free estimates?

No, The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service does not offer free project estimates.

Does The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offer a senior discount?

No, The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service?

Yes, The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offers warranties.

What services does The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offer?

The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offers the following services: Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service offers replacement of worn brake pads/shoes, rotors, drums, and just about anything else brake related. We use only original equipment equivalent or better parts to ensure that your brakes last a long time and perform their best with no squealing, no vibration, and very little brake dust.

Are there any services The Brake Squad Mobile Brake Repair Service does not offer?