SVC Homes LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2010

5352 Guinea Rd.

Fairfax, VA 22032

Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. You will only receive the highest quality in workmanship, materials, and professional friendly service from our family owned and operated business. We specialize in handling the complexities of all situations. From conception to completion we work with you until the job is done! Additional Phone number: (703) 232-1615...

11/17/2018

Richard R.

SVC completed the project on time for the quoted amount. The owner, Sandro, is responsive and was hands on throughout the process. SVC did everything including design, procuring county permits, and all aspects of the build. SVC offers amazing value and quality. I fully recommend SVC Homes to anyone looking at add on to their house in the DC area.

Description of Work
We hired SVC Homes to design and build a 2-level addition, consisting of a master bedroom/bath suite and a large family room, on our house in Arlington.

Category home builders

Brian V.

It's great! They're very easy to work with and I have no complaints, also recommended him to several people.

Description of Work
They've done my whole basement and also one of my bathrooms.

tom D.

We have been generally happy with his responsiveness, but we've had to make several calls after work has been completed. I wouldn't recommend them for larger projects - maybe smaller.

Description of Work
They did a couple of projects for us. An exterior deck cover that was built on a 15x20ft. deck, which included skylights and ceiling fans. They also did some interior work in our kitchen. We lost a lot of confidence. Sandro did a poor job of supervising the crew to make sure that details were being taken care of. We had a leak due to their oversight.

Illeana S.

It was excellent!

Description of Work
They did interior painting, exterior painting, and drywall work.

10/13/2015

Michele V.

We were very pleased with SVC's professionalism and work product. The subcontractors used were prompt, hard-working and thorough, and Sandro himself stayed in close contact throughout the course of the project. The project did take slightly longer than we'd expected, but that's common in such a large project (and we knew from the beginning that the electrical and plumbing work were going to be more extensive than we'd anticipated). The space has gotten rave reviews from everyone who's visited.

Description of Work
Basement finishing - approx 700 sq feet, including family room, den, laundry room, full bathroom. Included significant electrical and plumbing work as well as installation of drywall, insulation, flooring, carpet, cabinets, painting, all trim work. He also provided the necessary drawings and procured the necessary permits from the city and accompanied the inspectors at their periodic inspections.

Category drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

03/26/2015

John W.

We interviewed multiple contractors and finally decided to go with SVC Homes. We wanted to let people know that SVC Homes LLC is great company to work with, and the end result is exceptional.The principle owner Sandro listened to us from the beginning, and worked with us to build the home we desired. They were very patient with us and helped us select materials and products within our budget that we would enjoy. Our overall experience was everything you would expect from a quality contractor, and it shows from every member of their team. We cannot express enough how happy we are with our new home. They had a flexible approach to choose among high quality products and materials within an upfront fixed price and focused on overall commitment to customer satisfaction. For us, the result speaks for itself. We got more then we even imagined and at the original cost we agreed to when we started the project.

Description of Work
SVC Homes worked with us to build a beautiful custom home in West Arlington.

Category remodeling, home builders

03/07/2015

Cheryl I.

The provider was very friendly, professional, and patient. He was able to meet with me for consultation at a time which was convenient for me. He was on time and listened to the plans I wanted and was able to make some cost and time saving suggestions. The provider completed the estimated quote in the timeframe given, and after the agreement to perform work, the provider began on time and the workers arrived promptly every morning before I left out to work, and was gone before my arrival home. The provider was very patient, as I often made changes throughout the process to include changing the paint colors a couple times, once after the entire first floor was completed. Sandro remained patient and even recommended a color that would be more appealing. Sandro was easy to communicate with day or night as he responded by phone, email, and text in a reasonable time frame. The project was finished on schedule, despite the changes that was made throughout the construction phase. The provider cleaned up after the project was all done, and made recommendations for upkeep. At finish, the final project was amazing, as the spaces which were worked on had truly been transformed to perfect satisfaction. SVC homes offers a warranty, and when there was a minor issue noted with the floor, a worker was sent out within a few days to correct the matter with excellent results. I have recommended this contractor to many of my co-workers, and neighbors, because if they can satisfy this picky customer, then you know the work is good.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood floors throughout the entire first floor, stairs, and second floor landing. Installed new base boards for the entire first floor (living and dining area). Recess lighting for the living room and dining room (including electrical). Repaired walls on the entire first floor and painted the entire first floor (living and dining areas). Painted second floor hallways, 2 rooms, and all hallway doors, along with minor repairs to miscellaneous items.

Category remodeling

02/25/2015

claudia F.

n d"SVC Homes LLC gets 5 stars for completing my project which included a 4-unit apartment building. Starting from the outside clearing the backyard of shrubs and walk ways and creating a concrete parking area for 4 cars and a spiral stair case for the back porch accessible to upstairs . Once inside the entire building was gutted and removed from the premises. New floor plans were created. All permits, plans and licenses were submitted by SVC and granted by the D of C. SVC provided all the workmanship from the beginning to the end of this project. I was completed satisfied with this project . The reason I say was because it has been sold all 4-units making me a very happy seller. Thank you SVC Homes LLC and I would do it again"

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, decks, lawn service, remodeling, architect

01/24/2015

Barbara &Dayna A.

The owners name is Sandro Villavicencio. Sandro and his crew did a complete remodel of my master bath. He did an outstanding job. They were clean, efficient, and on time. He went above and beyond in helping me search for needed products and materials and even made me aware of ones that I did not know about. He worked with me patiently in making me aware of a variety of resources when it came to finding fixtures and materials and we worked through a small glitch in the ordering and delivery of bathroom cabinets. I highly recommend and plan to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeled my master bathroom.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc

An annual chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair may safeguard you and your family from possible dangers that can arise from a lack of proper maintenance. If you are unsure about your chimneys condition, don't wait until it is too late. Call us now for an inspection from one of our qualified technicians.

Offers by Ashmasters Chimney Service Inc on Angi
    The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Offers by Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Remodeling, kitchen, bath renovations, new home construction,additions, & basement remodeling underpinning basements