SJM LAWN MAINTENANCE

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2005

SJM is a proud member of PROJECT EVERGREEN, GREEN CARE FOR TROOPS providing FREE lawn care services for any military family whose primary provider is currently in the Middle East. We have been happy to help many families over the past 5 years....

Weed Man Lawn Care Fairfax-Manassas, VA is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and surface insect with grub control services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication. Additional contact name - Christine Musselman. Additional DBA - Weed Man.

Spring-Green Lawn Care delivers both traditional and organic lawn and tree care services centered on the beautification of local neighborhoods and communities with both residential and commercial customers. As your locally owned and operated neighborhood lawn care professional, we take our commitment to our community seriously. That includes offering you the highest quality service performed in an environmentally responsible manner by trained and licensed technicians.

About our company: When it's time for hiring a company to restore your deck, you need a company that not only has experience but one that can be trusted with the largest investment you will ever make, your home. There are just a few of the reasons why Deck Armor it's such a great choice for home and business owners across DMV area. We have over 10 years' experience in wood restoration business. Our employees are highly skilled and have been extensively trained. We believe that we offer the best service and job well done. We use our special Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System to increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years and make it look like new. Deck resurfacing rather that deck replacement will save you time and money. Deck Armor Weather Protecting Sealing System will be giving your existing deck increasing the value of your home, preparing it to be sold in the future; as well as adding charm and beauty. Our Deck Armor team Completely eliminate all splinters and all nails & Makes Your Deck Safe Again. This system Prevent cracking and warping makes Complete protection from weathering and rotting. Prevent mold and mildew. Increase the lifespan of your deck by 10 years!!! Smooth acrylic finish; maintenance free.

04/05/2016

Sent a message through Angie's List on Mar 28 requesting an estimate for mowing services. Never got a response.

Description of Work
nothing

05/26/2009

I contacted this company at the beginning of May 2009 in order to have some leaves removed from my property. I spoke with the receptionist, who told me she would have the manager, Scott, return my phone call. He did so, the same day, but it was clear from the voicemail message he left me that he was unclear what needed to be done, namely that because we are planning to sell our home, we needed to ...

Description of Work
None, see below.

02/09/2009

Excellent service. Scott, the owner, runs the business very well. All services provided exactly as scheduled. Lawn mowing was almost right to the minute on the day it was scheduled to be done. Owner extremely pleasant and easy to work with, very accommodating to my needs. Was great in working with me on a couple lawn issues that arose not directly tied to their maintenance program.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and lawn fertilization and treatment as needed throughout the year.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

05/16/2007

I called Scott on a Thursday evening. The following Tuesday SJM mowed our lawn.

Description of Work
First time lawn mowing for badly overgrown lawn. We will use them for regular lawn mowing as well.

07/28/2006

Quickly responded to my request for an estimate. Prompt communication. Work was beautifully done. My lawn looks great! Very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Mowed and trimmed. Price was for upfront payment for 10 mowings. Did concrete edging for additional $75. Edging then included in mowing price.

Category lawn service

We provide complete lawn maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. From simple grass cutting services to complete renovations... we do it all!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check