RIBA Construction LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2016

RIBA Construction, LLC is an interior and exterior repair/remodeling specialist based in Northern VA. Our specialties including: roofing, siding, windows, bathrooms, basements & interiors in general, trim and trim capping, exterior doors, garage doors, driveways, etc. From our initial meeting with

roofing (78)gutter repair (61)siding companies (28)house painting (18)skylight installation (14)window replacement (8)interior painting (7)concrete repair (7)electrician (6)woodworking (5)drywall (5)door installation (4)

02/17/2022

Ellen B.

Riba Constuction was thoroughly professional and offered a fair and reasonable price for their services! Their estimator and all service professionals were prompt and came through as promised. I wholeheartedly recommend them and will likely utilize their services for future projects!

Description of Work
Repair to an area of existing roof and gutter repair/replacement

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 02/17/2022

09/15/2021

Mingfang L.

I was looking for honest service which has considerable expertise to fix a damaged area by squirrel on the trim of the roof of my townhouse. I had invited a few estimates and eventually decided to have "RIBA Construction" do the job. They provided professional services at a fair price and good quality. They worked efficiently and were very responsive. Mr. HB, a project manager, is a real gentleman. He explained and documented my project clearly and step by step including how the repair would be performed. Their crews were indeed very experienced specialists. The work was solidly done. I feel that it's my good luck to have found this service company. It's a 5-stars service. I will definitely come back to them if I'll need any roofing or exterior repair in the future. Good luck to the company!

Description of Work
Fix the trim damaged by squirrel.

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

04/02/2021

Mary W.

HB was my contact person who managed the two jobs- capping and masonry work. The works makes my home look new. My cement walkway was cracked and the sides of my porch were not smooth. The Mansons work was outstanding making the porch and cement walkway not only look good but more efficient. The caping was completed in one day. Thank you HB and the RIBA construction team.

Description of Work
Masonry work- a new cement walkway, masonry work on the steps and replace wood and put steel caps on the wood around the roof and on the porch.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

12/02/2020

Tamaruth O.

We have used RIBA Construction for several projects now, and each time the experience is fantastic from start to finish. From the very beginning of every project, Richard and his entire team are clear about the process and what it will entail. Communication is grade A, as he is interested in helping you make your vision come to life. I can’t speak enough about the knowledge that he has in the field and his attention to detail. He not only knows the best products on the market, but he has a great eye for what looks good and values your input while making the best choice for your needs/wants, style and budget. He helped us decide paint colors for each of the bathrooms that we remodeled, helped us with the kind of marble tiles that would best fit the design of one of the bathrooms, and also suggested a great nontransparent type of window pane for the bathroom in the front of the house to make sure it can’t be seen into. Richard is very hands-on and isn’t just a name somewhere in an office. He’s always just a phone call away, and makes it a point to check in on-site to ensure that everything is running smoothly, because he is genuinely interested in the work that he does, always providing the best possible service & quality. The team leads are great at communicating as well, and they make sure that any unexpected issues (if any) can be mitigated quickly and efficiently. The end result always turns out better than expected. We’re very happy with RIBA’s services, and highly recommend using them for your construction and remodeling needs. We’ve had an incredible experience each time and will certainly be using them for any future projects.

Description of Work
Three bathroom remodels, drywall, siding

Category decks, drywall, siding, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

Review for RIBA Construction LLC - 3022 Javier Rd, Fairfax, VA - 39058791

10/31/2020

Hagen M.

RIBA construction was the best experience I have ever had with a construction / remodeling company. I had a custom job converting an unfinished building to a small business commercial retail space. The owner, Rich, personally came out to look at my project and was a true advisor to me on what things I needed to consider to avoid future problems, save money, and achieve the visual outcome I was hoping for. I found the entire transaction highly honest and with the upmost integrity. I was truly inspired by the wealth and depth of knowledge displayed in the design phase of the project. The crew that came out to do the work was on time, cleaned up diligently every day, displayed a high level of professionalism and produced the highest quality end product I could have imagined. Every time there was a slight deviation in plan they walked me through the options and fully explained the best resolution – and most importantly kept me in budget without charging me extra – it was as if they were committed to me and this project rather than boosting revenue and profits – this was a breath of fresh air as compared to some of my previous experiences with other companies. My small business commercial retail space is now completely finished – Insulation, drywall, flooring, door and window installation, painting, trim and molding work and roofing – all brilliantly done. The end result is phenomenal – RIBA is the last construction / remolding company I will ever need – they are now my go-to for all things. You will be in good hands with RIBA.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, drywall, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/24/2020

Michael G.

Great communication with the office and HB. Lead on job itself was very professional and a pleasant chap to deal with. Before leaving he said that if I needed anything to just give a call. Great job!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof's ridge vent.

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/23/2020

Alan S.

Great experience with RIBA from start to finish. After looking as several choices I worked with Rich determining the type of windows that i needed which would work best within my budget. I had several choices of trim and Rich helped me decide the best color that would accent my brick home. I was given a date to expect delivery and installation. Because rain was foretasted and potentially would push the installation, RIBA worked with me to store the windows in a more convenient location in my back yard where they would be out of my way. Rich assured me that his crews are very trustworthy; since I couldn't be home on the day of installation, I really had no choice. RIBA is bonded & insured. When I returned home all of the windows were in place. I noticed shoes by the door; they took them off as not to mar or soil my hardwood floors & carpet. I didn't ask. When finished they cleaned up...everything. The window quality was exactly what I ordered; the trim work was over & above what I expected; excellent work. I would (and have) highly recommend RIBA for home improvement work. Looking forward to my new RIBA roof next month.

Description of Work
Windows & Gutters/Downspouts

Category gutter repair, replacement windows, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/30/2020

Glenn W.

RIBA was interactive and attentive throughout the entire process. They were very flexible and patient as we made adjustments along the way to the layout and design. RIBA's masons are top-notch and did a magnificent job on the chimney and seating wall! Could not be happier.

Description of Work
Patio installation

Category concrete repair, electrician, fireplaces, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

Review for RIBA Construction LLC - 3022 Javier Rd, Fairfax, VA - 38917582

09/24/2020

Howard G.

Roofing was outstanding! Siding is still work in progress.

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding replacement

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/06/2020

Kenneth A.

Excellent performance from both estimator and two-man work crew. Very professional and accommodating. Explained what needed to be done and how various repairs would be accomplished. Arrived at designated times and finished on time. Cost was reasonable and less than I expected. Bravo!

Description of Work
Clean and repair roof as needed plus water proofing porch roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, skylights

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/30/2020

Jon P.

After signing the contract and quickly taking my deposit, they refused to tell me when they would perform the work. I called and e-mailed them multiple times and talked with several people. Then after sending the project manager to inspect the chimney, they informed me that they could not do the work for that price, but could do it for over triple the original estimate in the "off chance" I wanted to still contract with them. They did return the deposit, but it was a disorganized mess dealing with them.

Description of Work
Chimney repair to fix rain leaks.

Category chimney repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

02/25/2020

Eliana A.

It went very well! They're excellent in their job! very dedicated in what they do, wonderful company to work with. I definitely will recommend them.

Description of Work
A new roof

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

02/21/2020

Leigha B.

I got 6 estimates. Riba was very competitive and based on the professionalism of the person who gave me the estimate, knowledge, and product warranty, I chose them. Communication was great in terms of scheduling. I spoke with Yolanda and Jerry in the office, and they were both great. The work was done quickly, and they cleaned up well. Overall we're very happy and would highly recommend Riba.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

02/14/2020

Laura C.

The staff of this company is extremely friendly and helpful. HB is very knowledgeable and helpful. He's the most positive construction worker I've ever met. As far as customer service, Jerry is the best. He's always pleasant and easy going on the phone and does whatever is necessary to satisfy the customer. I've hired this company three times for repairs on my roof, siding, gutters and ceilings. They had a fair price and did great work. When something came up they were quick to solve the issue. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof and siding repair.

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

01/06/2020

Darren A.

They did a great job. It was very good.

Description of Work
They installed a roof. They put a new gutters on.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

12/31/2019

Meredith F.

It was great and no complaints. They did a wonderful job. They were considerate, prompt, respectful and they cleaned up after themselves everyday.

Description of Work
They replaced our roof.

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

12/23/2019

Dave G.

RIBA was fantastic!! Work was excellent and the folks at RIBA were very easy to work with. Thanks RIBA!!

Description of Work
Roof, Siding, Gutters, Interior Painting

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, skylights, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2019

12/04/2019

James T.

We had a leak in the master bedroom ceiling. We called RIBA Construction in for a repair estimate. HB (their estimator) inspected our roof and found a hole where a branch had fallen and poked a deep gash through the tiles, at a valley between two slants in the roof. The painted area on the ceiling of the master bedroom had puckered and split, so it needed to be refinished & repainted. There was another area in our house by a window in another window where the paint had warped that we asked HB to give us an estimate for. He examined our window frame, inside and out and told us that the window frame was no longer level underneath the vinyl siding and the wood in the corner of the window was damp and he recommended that it should be repaired. Repair of a section of roof tiles: $300 Repair of a window underneath vinyl siding: $400 Refinishing & painting of ceiling & wall by window corner: $350 Each of these three tasks was performed by different repair men on different days. The estimate and the three repairs were all scheduled promptly and with clear warning as to when they would arrive. All of the work appears to have been done well and handled professionally. We would recommend them to anyone who need one or all of these the three services that they performed.

Description of Work

Category drywall, roofing, siding, replacement windows, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

11/24/2019

Tate W.

Riba exceeded expectations in timeliness to start job, follow-through, attention to detail, post-job cleanup, and overall quality. Affordable price, great communication, and a truly "engineered solution" to some wood and gutter repairs on our 1960s home in which they corrected a design flaw that dated to the original construction, eliminating root cause of a gutter leak that had damaged nearby woodwork for years. Great work and I will definitely use Riba again in future projects!

Description of Work
Exterior paint, siding replacement, wood carpentry, gutter work

Category gutter repair, siding, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

11/18/2019

James H.

Everything went great. The jobs were accomplished quickly and in a very neat manner. One small detail was handled quickly by the POC. We will be giving them first consideration on the next maintenance job whenever it is needed.

Description of Work
Paint Exterior Trim, Garage Door, and Shutter

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

11/01/2019

tom T.

Everything went well. It was a two-man job. Both were very friendly and conscientious. Cleaned up when done. I waited 8 weeks for a hard rain, finally got it, and now I write my review. Roof is fine nd cost was reasonable all around.

Description of Work
Sunroom needed a new flat roof and two new skylights. Old roof was removed, new substrate laid down, skylights installed, and a new TPC roof laid down.

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

10/28/2019

Joseph M.

They did an outstanding job. On time, good work and good cleanup. I worked with Jerry and he was great at working through the job description and getting everything scheduled .

Description of Work
Replaced my existing gutters

Category gutter repair