Remington Mulch

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2005

We manufacture our shredded hardwood mulch (brown, black, and red) and provide topsoil and compost of superior quality to our customers. We have the ability to deliver large loads to your home or commercial location or you can come pick it up from our home office in Fairfax, Virginia. What sets us apart from our competition is our vast selection of products, it's quality & the "best bang for your buck" prices....

Marcelo Lawn & Landscape LLC

FULL LAWN AND LANDSCAPING SERVICES

Offers by Marcelo Lawn & Landscape LLC on Angi
Envirogrow

Envirogrow Lawn & Landscape is a full service residential and commercial maintenance company serving the Northern Virginia Area. We have been in business for over twenty years. Envirogrow is fully insured and has a Class A Virginia Contractors License. Our crews are uniformed, well trained and each crew is overseen by an English speaking supervisor. Chemical and pesticide applicators are certified by the state of Virginia. The office staff is courteous and responsive to a client’s needs. We perform all levels of maintenance from a simple weekly or biweekly lawn mowing to full service twelve month turnkey maintenance plans. Landscape enhancements, new plantings and annual flowers are an integral part of our service business.

Offers by Envirogrow on Angi
Edwin Lawn and Landscape

We have been specializing in all types of landscaping for over 11 years. We offer free estimates so give us a call today!

06/18/2018

Robert W.

25 cubic yards of shredded bark mulch placed in two piles so as to not block garage access. Very skillful driver.

Description of Work
bulk mulch delivery

Category landscaping,mulch

07/24/2017

Raul D.

I have been ordering mulch through them for a few years now. Good service, price and good quality mulch.

Description of Work
mulch delivery

07/02/2015

Peter R.

Just great! I went there because my landscaper recommended them - said they treated him right. For the mower tuneup, I loved the fact that they had a thorough checklist of items that they acutally used and applied and made comments to. Before this overhaul, I'd hated the mower because it ran and moved poorly even fresh out of the box. Now, it runs like a champ. I also like how they fixed the hedge trimmer, but I haven't used it yet, but tthe price was right.

Description of Work
I had two kinds of work done: 1. annual tuneup of my Toro lawnmower (which had missing parts, too) and 2. Fixing the starting mechanism of my husquevarna gas powered hedge trimmer.

12/23/2014

Robert A.

Mulch delivered promptly and exactly where requested. The quality of the mulch left much to be desired as it was full of pieces of plastic, rubber and cloth, not to mention chunks of painted wood half the size of one's hand. I inquired about the contamination and was told not to order double shredded wood mulch in the future, but the more expensive hardwood bark mulch. Let this be a lesson to anyone looking for inexpensive mulch from Remington.

Description of Work
delivered 20 cubic yards of double shredded wood mulch

Category landscaping,mulch

05/09/2013

Jennifer M.

I ordered enriched garden soil for my raised beds last year from Remington. Ordering was fine, delivery was on time, but I noticed a few months into the summer that there were several white grubs in the soil. Now this year, it's chock full (we hadn't noticed any before this soil was delivered - and we'd dug in the yard several times). We also started to notice a lot of grass varieties coming up and hundreds of invasive chives. This year is even worse. So most of this spring we've been trying to eradicate the chives and the grubs. It's been a lot of time and money spent on this.

Description of Work
We had three yards of enriched soil delivered.

04/03/2013

Brian Z.

This is my third year buting from Remington. Their mulch prices are fair and the delivery price is about what I would expect to pay if I had to rent a truck to go get it myself. I always have a great service experience with them - Online ordering (even with PayPal), prompt communications, and on-time delivery.

Description of Work
Sale and delivery of 12 yards of hardwood mulch.

06/05/2012

Joan F.

I've used Remington for delivery twice before. I would order a truckload of loose mulch, but there is no place I can have it dumped in my yard or driveway, so have to pay a higher price for bags. On all occasions, they came one or two days after the order and at the time they estimated they would be here. Their delivery men are very neat in their stacking of the mulch. They always send the right amount of bags. The mulch is of wonderful quality. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I purchased more than 100 bags of mulch (two different kinds). I was entitled to free delivery because of the amount purchased. They delivered the next day and stacked it neatly on the sidewalk in from of my house.

04/17/2012

Terri H.

Since we purchased our home in Falls Church, I've had Remington deliver bagged mulch and topsoil. I get next day turnaround on delivery, and it's stacked just where I need it. I prefer bagged since I am breaking up clay and mix both with sand and compost. And you can't beat Remington's prices on delivered products. I spent three times as much on a contractor to lay mulch. While it was nice, the mulch was full of mold. Never had a problem with either from Remington.

Description of Work
Every year I have Remington deliver bagged topsoil and mulch, for about $100.

03/01/2012

Michael C.

This is where the co. shined! They arrived on time and worked very hard to place the mulch where I needed it dumped. The delivery man worked very hard to make my experience the top quality. They succeeded in all the factors I consider important: quality, cost and SERVICE.

Description of Work
They delivered mulch to my yard.

07/20/2011

Jean Marie K.

The driver showed up on time, placed the mulch and topsoil in the location designated

Description of Work
A split delivery of mulch and topsoil, loved the fact that I could have both delivered with in one truck load.

Category mulch

Mulch, topsoil, compost, we manufacture and supply those products. We also sell outdoor power equipment & have reliable, fast.