Pond Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1964 • With Angi since July 2005

VA 27-01032098

2985 Prosperity Ave

Fairfax, VA 22031

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and Skylights! Pond Roofing Company is a family-owned and operated business serving Northern Virginia residents for over 50 years. We have been consistently named one of the top companies in the Washington, D.C. area. Our mission is to provide outstanding customer service and focus on client satisfaction. Let us help you with your exterior needs. Award winning. Senior and Military Discounts....

roofing (685)gutter repair (127)skylight installation (63)siding companies (49)window replacement (23)door installation (17)roof cleaning (23)plumbers (20)general contractors (17)chimney repair (15)handyman (11)woodworking (10)

11/16/2021

Thomas T.

Excellent! Efficient and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with the service and help with the insurance claim.

Description of Work
Replacement roof

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

06/30/2021

Dieu N.

Lonnie, the estimator, was honest and very helpful. He worked with me to get an estimate for special requirements and advised on what work was needed or not. I've worked with him on multiple occasions for a few projects through the years. Patrick, the current owner, was very customer focused and ensured the work was done properly. He personally showed up to address an issue with the siding guys to ensure work was being done in accordance with our agreement. The crew was very professional and did quality work. I highly recommend them for any roofing and siding work.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/26/2013

07/29/2020

Fred P.

Contacted the company about a gutter repair project. Their company web site and their Description on Angie's List both specifically indicate that they do gutter repairs. But the response I received from the company is that they only do new gutter installations or full replacements; they do not do repairs.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Category contractors,gutter repair

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. We thought we had removed all mentions of gutter repair from our website a few months back. As far as Angie's List, their category is "Gutter Repair and Replacement." We cannot change their category but we've found a way to fix it in our description on Angie's List. We no longer perform gutter repairs for a reason. Over the years we've discovered that when one gutter on a home needs some sort of "repair," it generally needs to be replaced. Most of the time the others are in similar condition or follow soon after. So when we would show up for a "repair" request and recommend replacement some would get angry and feel that we were just trying to make a bigger sale. We really just wanted to recommend what was best for them and their home. By offering to "repair" them we felt that we were not offering our potential customers the best level of service. Why let someone throw good money after bad? We hope you found someone to perform the work.

07/09/2020

Susie S.

One hundred percent pleased with their work. Gave me a great discount after finding out I was with Angie's List. Price was great.

Description of Work
Window Installation

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Please call us if you need anything.

03/28/2020

Neil W.

Excellent! The guys replaced the roof with premium quality shingles and also replaced the skylight. The work was completed very quickly and the quality was excellent. They even took before and after pictures of my roof.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

10/31/2019

Susie S.

I got estimates from 4 different companies for the replacement of 19 windows in my home. Shanti Smith provided the most professional presentation, far exceeding the other estimates. He was able to match the window frame color precisely to the siding on my home, which was an important factor. The installation crew arrived promptly on the day scheduled, and returned the following day to finish the job. I am most satisfied with the quality of the windows and the workmanship of the installation. I am confident that I got a very fair price to replace the windows in my 30 yr old home. Pond Roofing and Exteriors is a great top-notch company to contract with, and I will certainly use them again in the future. I highly recommend them to potential customers.

Description of Work
Replacement of 19 windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

08/01/2019

Sandra F.

I selected Pond because I kept hearing their name come up from three or four totally unrelated people! Not something you come across often. I signed the contract April, and had to wait 8 to 12 weeks for the job to actually get done unfortunately. However, the job went well and were accommodating when I pointed out an additional patch that was needed in another area of the roof upon their arrival. All was repaired in a couple of hours (if that I think), and have had no issues since. I always recommend them whenever someone asks about roofing.

Description of Work
Patching some minor leaks in roof

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

06/12/2019

Carrie M.

Brilliantly!! Shanti was punctual, professional, helpful, and highly informative - going above and beyond the call of duty! I had a leak and the cause turned out to be an old dish pulling away from the roof exposing some holes that required patching. He found the problem and took care of all of it right then and there! I will need my roof replaced in the next year or two and I will definitely use Pond Roofing Co! I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Roof inspection and a couple holes filled to stop a leak.

Work Completed On 05/22/2019

01/28/2019

Sarah C.

Pond Roofing did some minor roof repairs for us. We also used Pond Roofing for a full roof replacement. They are responsive, courteous, and reasonably priced. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, roof repairs

Work Completed On 01/28/2019

01/28/2019

Kathleen V.

Excellent. The work was done promptly and was of Pond's usual high quality.

Description of Work
Fascia board replacement and roof repair

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Skylights! Residential Roofing - New Roofs- Asphalt Shingles, Metal, Slate & EPDM. Install Copper & Aluminum Gutters & Downspouts & Gutter Protection Systems. Ventilation Systems, Skylights, Sun Tunnels, Siding (Including Installation of James Hardie Products). Brand New Windows, & Exterior Doors.

Gutter Repair, Siding Repair, Window Repair, Door Repair, Emergency Services, Cedar Shake, Interior Repairs, Interior Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check