NEW CENTURY HOMES LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2009

12 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR TRADES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT. ...

Charles Graves Painting

Our Class A Licensed and Insured northern Virginia painting company offers professional painting and remodeling services to Burke, Springfield, Fairfax, Fairfax station, McLean, Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, Aldie, Ashburn, Reston, Herndon, Woodbridge, Oakton, Clifton VA and more! Full workers compensation coverage. Our owner, Charles, has been professionally painting for over 9 years, and our painters are individually trained and the highest quality painters of Northern VA. We do custom painting, interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting and commercial painting along with drywall installation and drywall repair, and carpentry and trim installation! Call us at 703-953-4631 Check out our full photo gallery and website at https://www.charlesgravespainting.com

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

The Best in Painting LLC

We are an independent, family-owned and owner-operated local company with a single mission: to beautify and customize living and professional spaces for every budget. A fresh coat of paint can make small spaces seem large and set the tone and feel of any room. We put quality of work above everything else, and our company owner is always on-site with every job to make sure ALL our projects turn out exactly as our clients want and deserve. We will never cut corners on any job, because we want to be the first and only company our clients think of whenever they have a painting project in mind- and the only way to do that is by performing outstanding work at the right price. Please CALL US as we are experiencing issues with our messaging service!

Offers by The Best in Painting LLC on Angi

05/25/2011

It was $10000.00 higher than everybody else, so I declined to hire them. They seemed very nice. The other people sent me an itemized estimate, but New Century Homes didn't say what they were doing. They just told me refinishing my basement would be $62000.00 initially and after some bargaining, they came down to $50000.00 as their final quote. They were very nice and they had some good ideas. I li...

Description of Work
New Century Homes gave me an estimate on refinishing my basement.

Category basement remodeling

02/01/2010

Excellent pre-project review. NCH pointed out repairs that I have missed. Excellent craftsmanship. Neat, clean, responsive.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation, assorted interior and exterior repairs.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

01/28/2010

New Century Homes is the most professional, reliable, friendly company I have ever dealt with. Every obligation was met and they did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. I would be happy to be a referral for them.

Description of Work
Finished basement, wet bar, home gym, interior/exterior lighting, egress window, custom bookcase.

Category lighting,replacement windows,custom furniture,basement remodeling

01/27/2010

Excellent craftsmanship; completed on time; excellent personnel.

Description of Work
Constructed a home in Virginia.

Category home builders

01/15/2010

Wonderful experience, renovation was done in a timely manner. They job was done superbly. Management handled everything extremely satisfactory.

Description of Work
Renovated kitchen, master bath, powder room and third floor bath.

Category home remodeling

CUSTOM HOME BUILDING, SPEC HOME BUILDING, MAJOR RESIDENTIAL RENOVATIONS, DESIGN SERVICES, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT. Finished bathroom, finished basement, custom bars, additions, renovations and custom kitchens.

SMALL HANDYMAN SERVICES.