Mrs. Green Clean Maid Service LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

11841 Federalist Way

Fairfax, VA 22030

In these times of worry regarding COVID-19, we want to reassure our customer and our community that our services include disinfection as well as cleaning. Disinfection kills germs on surfaces after cleaning and lowers the risk of spreading infections. We use chemicals recommended by CDC. With 10 plus years of experience of providing high quality residential and commercial cleaning services. We offer state of the art technology, eco-friendly products and equipment, competitive prices, and excellent customer service.We take great pride in our attention to health , staying up to date with regular training in the latest cleaning products and methods. We use only non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning agents, leaving your home and carpets squeaky clean and free from allergens. We offer a professional top of the notch cleaning services. Our staff are Highly Trained, CRB checked & Fully Insured. We are flexible and reliable, committed to customer satisfaction. Exceptional service and attention to detail is what separates us from the rest. When your home is cleaned by Mrs.Green Clean Maids you are not only getting a clean and healthy home but one that is naturally clean and free from toxic chemicals. 10% off your first cleaning. Get your free quote now! Cleaner, safer and greener service!...

house cleaning (13)carpet cleaning (4)

06/15/2020

Matthew T.

amazing team. really well priced and do a tremendous job - VERY COVID savvy. Cant go wrong hiring them to clean your house or office. I have recommended to several friends

Description of Work
they clean my house weekly

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

03/11/2020

Nikki S.

Geni’s team is THOROUGH! They are punctual and are a true maid service. They do more than just good cleaning, they tidy, straighten, and refresh rooms. They take great care in our children’s rooms as well. And they are great with our dog. I love the freshness of our home after I’ve returned home from a busy day. Would definitely recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/25/2020

Karen P.

They have always done a very good job and are trustworthy! Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
House cleaning every two weeks

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Kate A.

Every team leaves my house looking better than I can ever get it cleaned! They not only do a thorough job cleaning but also organize the tops of our dressers, take out the trash, makes the beds, and clean the dishes if there are some left in the sink. The teams are respectful of our space and work around us being home. I also appreciate that this company is flexible on dates and times for cleans as my needs change month to month.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Cory W.

The three ladies were on time, efficient, friendly, and communicated well. The pricing was reasonable. We had a deep clean performed prior to our open house. They did a great job at removing all signs of our yellow Labrador Retriever. We’d definitely recommend them and would use them again!

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Bridget Y.

Geni and her staff are wonderful!! We have had many different services before but Geni’s team is by far the most professional and consistent cleaning service we have ever had. They are kind, respectful, and leave my home feeling and smelling so clean. They have been with us for over two years now and they have always remained consistent. Highly recommend her and her team!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

08/16/2019

Denise B.

Overall it went well. They had 3 people. One spoke English so I was able to communicate.

Description of Work
I asked for a deep service cleaning. She did my whole house except for the bedrooms (which I did not want done). Vacuuming, dusting, double washed lower floor, baseboards, refrigerator, etc.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

11/05/2018

Ann M.

Ladies have come twice and did an very thorough job.

Description of Work
Twice mounthly house cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

09/26/2017

Emily E.

It went great, they were flexible and accommodating with timing.

Description of Work
Need move-out cleaning done on short notice.

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

07/31/2017

Natalie W.

Green clean maids has provided excellent cleaning services for my townhome. I have been using them monthly for about a year and would definitely recommend. They provided thorough cleaning each time at a reasonable price and were flexible with my schedule.

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning service for my townhome.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Housekeeping Residential Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Commercial Cleaning Carpet Cleaning Move ins & Move outs Home openings & closings Before & After Party Weekly/ Bi Weekly/ Monthly

Please Inquire