Mrs. Green Clean Maid Service LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since June 2015

In these times of worry regarding COVID-19, we want to reassure our customer and our community that our services include disinfection as well as cleaning. Disinfection kills germs on surfaces after cleaning and lowers the risk of spreading infections. We use chemicals recommended by CDC. With 10

house cleaning (14)carpet cleaning (4)

01/11/2023

Mary P.

They came out for a deep clean and did an amazing job getting neglected areas and cleaned inside of the fridge and the oven. Flexible on scheduling and prices were clear upfront. They'll be cleaning for us regularly, going forward!

Description of Work
Deep clean house.

Work Completed On 01/11/2023

06/15/2020

Matthew T.

amazing team. really well priced and do a tremendous job - VERY COVID savvy. Cant go wrong hiring them to clean your house or office. I have recommended to several friends

Description of Work
they clean my house weekly

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

03/11/2020

Nikki S.

Geni’s team is THOROUGH! They are punctual and are a true maid service. They do more than just good cleaning, they tidy, straighten, and refresh rooms. They take great care in our children’s rooms as well. And they are great with our dog. I love the freshness of our home after I’ve returned home from a busy day. Would definitely recommend without hesitation.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/25/2020

Karen P.

They have always done a very good job and are trustworthy! Would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
House cleaning every two weeks

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Kate A.

Every team leaves my house looking better than I can ever get it cleaned! They not only do a thorough job cleaning but also organize the tops of our dressers, take out the trash, makes the beds, and clean the dishes if there are some left in the sink. The teams are respectful of our space and work around us being home. I also appreciate that this company is flexible on dates and times for cleans as my needs change month to month.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Cory W.

The three ladies were on time, efficient, friendly, and communicated well. The pricing was reasonable. We had a deep clean performed prior to our open house. They did a great job at removing all signs of our yellow Labrador Retriever. We’d definitely recommend them and would use them again!

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Bridget Y.

Geni and her staff are wonderful!! We have had many different services before but Geni’s team is by far the most professional and consistent cleaning service we have ever had. They are kind, respectful, and leave my home feeling and smelling so clean. They have been with us for over two years now and they have always remained consistent. Highly recommend her and her team!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

08/16/2019

Denise B.

Overall it went well. They had 3 people. One spoke English so I was able to communicate.

Description of Work
I asked for a deep service cleaning. She did my whole house except for the bedrooms (which I did not want done). Vacuuming, dusting, double washed lower floor, baseboards, refrigerator, etc.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

11/05/2018

Ann M.

Ladies have come twice and did an very thorough job.

Description of Work
Twice mounthly house cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

09/26/2017

Emily E.

It went great, they were flexible and accommodating with timing.

Description of Work
Need move-out cleaning done on short notice.

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

07/31/2017

Natalie W.

Green clean maids has provided excellent cleaning services for my townhome. I have been using them monthly for about a year and would definitely recommend. They provided thorough cleaning each time at a reasonable price and were flexible with my schedule.

Description of Work
Monthly cleaning service for my townhome.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

07/06/2017

Elizabeth S.

Very professional; high attention to detail. Well worth the price.

Description of Work
While house cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

06/23/2017

Francoise T.

Very good job done - thank you!!

Description of Work
We hired Mrs Green Ckean for a deep clean and they were awesome.

Work Completed On 12/14/2016

12/18/2016

Mausami D.

I spoke with representative on phone and asked for deep clean, she suggested move in/out cleaning. The team came and cleaned and completed the basic, with some additions, cleaning on Dec. 6, they did better with some areas than others. They were courteous. I will say it is a between basic cleaning and deep clean, they did clean inside of refrigerator. Example, where more care/attention is needed, when I checked tile backsplash, still had grease stains and those were not removed. That is a basic clean I should not have to address. Also, scaling around bathroom faucet sink handles not removed, I was able to pick off by hand so I know that is cleanable. On other hand the tub appeared to be scrubbed. Again faucet handles were not cleaned. Also, stove top was not cleaned. I used a cooktop cleaner (barkeeper's friend) and cleaned myself, so again I know this can be cleaned. I will say it was an unusual situation that the fire alarm rang, they exited and then power turned off due to prior tenant moving so it made it difficult for them to finish. But they indicated that all they had left was the floor at that point. This limited team's ability to finish sweeping apt and clean floor, but I noted this to team, but understood that w/o light they could not finish. The power came back shortly after they left. Recommend offering deep clean options to menu of your services, beyond basic clean. Deep cleaning including, vacuuming behind refrigerator, cleaning outside edges of appliances, on top of hood of microwave, wiping walls for paint, etc. I think you might find people interested in that service. Payment options should be made clearer upfront as well.

Description of Work
Cleaning apt. for move in.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

02/04/2016

moses A.

Great work ! My 3 level single family home including basement had not been professionally cleaned in more than a year. After a long search for a cleaning company with reasonable price, I found Mrs Green Clean Maids. They were nothing short of amazing. They left my home spotless. Bathroom and kitchen were so clean and sparkly. All of my wood furniture and hardwood floor looked shiny. They did a very detailed deep cleaning from top to bottom. Excellent work! Definitely price worthy. I am very pleased and have hired them for bi weekly cleaning. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning