We accept remote payment

Miche Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2019

2820 Dorr Ave

Fairfax, VA 22031

Miche Pest Control is a top rated, family owned and operated pest control company with a 4.9 star rating and over 1,000 reviews online. We provide primarily residential exterminating services for mice, rats, spiders, ants, wasps, carpenter bees, cockroaches, mosquitoes, ticks, termites, and more in Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. The easiest way to keep pests away? Give Miche Pest Control a call today!...

04/01/2022

lin C.

We needed someone fast, and Miche Pest Control came through. The Tech was very professional, thoroughly investigated every room, and out side. Very much appreciated, worth every bit of the cost. Many thanks...

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

01/22/2022

BRIAN C.

Everything from their Customer Service to their Technicians is excellent! I had a bug problem (especially spiders) before I started using Miche Pest Control. Now, I no longer have those issues with pests of any kind. I appreciate that they are a phone call away and highly available, if I were to have issues with insects again. I find them to be reasonably priced and available when you need them.

Description of Work
I had a pest (primarily spiders) problem.

10/15/2021

S H.

I am over the top happy with Miche Pest Control. I was having an issue with spiders inside and outside along with mice and voles in the backyard. Since their initial treatment, most of the issues have gone away. We have had a few spiders return (what can you do when it's outside) and it only takes a phone call and a serviceman comes back out to treat the problem. It has been 4 months since the initial treatment and I have not seen as much as a spider or bug inside. The usual spring ant invasion didn't happen. I was initially skeptical because they came to the door to convince me to let them do my service, but I could not be happier. Since the mouse/vole issue (I was trapped in the shed by a mouse at the door), I finally trust going in the backyard again.

Description of Work
Pest Control on a regular schedule

06/09/2021

Daisy R.

I had an awful roach infestation in the basement of the house we rented. Nothing we did seeing to work, but a friend recommend Miche Pest Control. Since the first visit we saw the great job!! Now was our third round and we don’t have words to describe how happy we are with their service. Angel is A very professional and easy going guy. I have being following his other recommendations and we don’t have no more roaches around here.

Description of Work
Pest control

05/07/2021

Kai T.

Miche is hands down the best pest control I've ever worked with. They eliminated my mouse issue in the basement when another vendor failed miserably. Anthony Fair is squared away and extremely knowledgeable. I can't recommend Miche enough.

Description of Work
Pest control

05/05/2021

Eileen G.

Miche employees are very friendly and personable, but my experience indicates they do not have adequate expertise with termites. On their first visit they reviewed our wood damage and said we had carpenter ants and applied a treatment for which we paid for. Three months later when we found swarmers in our living room we naturally assumed they were carpenter ants. We contacted Miche and a different employee arrived - and said we had termites, not carpenter ants! We signed a contract for termite service at that time (I gave them the benefit of the doubt as even professionals can make a mistake). After they installed termite baits around our home the baits seemed very far apart to me. So I measured how far they were apart and in several instances they were 24 feet apart. My research on the internet clearly indicated that the industry standard is 10-15 feet, not to exceed 20 feet. I called and spoke with the owner who said they measured the distances with an app and it must have been inaccurate. They came out and had to move the baits and install additional ones to meet the 20 foot maximum distance. Needless to say after these two experiences I do not have confidence in their knowledge or abilities. Unfortunately I signed a contract and am stuck with them for a couple of years. Very disappointed and will not renew the contract once it ends.

Description of Work
Termite extermination

12/23/2020

Frank P.

Prompt, fair service. Anthony Fair was the technician. He inspected the basement, garage, attics, around the house, and under the deck for evidence of mice. He gave some good advice, and some interesting background on how mice get into homes. Because there was no evidence of mice, the service was free. The one we found in our home probably came in through our garage, which we often left open. I was very happy with Miche's Pest Control's work at our home. I will not hesitate to call them with any future pest control needs. They're an honest company. Frank

Description of Work
Rodent inspection

11/14/2020

Craig S.

My technician dusted up around the windows and around the porch. I haven't seen spider webs since early this summer. Moriah even emptied the trash can of the excess water to make sure that mosquitoes wouldn't breed in there!

Description of Work
Pest Control

09/28/2020

Suzanne J.

The service was professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Spiders, wasps, ants near home

09/18/2020

LISA H.

Was fine. Christian was very professional, informative, and friendly. He treated outside mostly and sprayed 2/3 floors for general pests. Fingers crossed those spiders find another home.

Description of Work
Spiders and general pest control

Category animal removal

09/16/2020

Monica P.

Members of this company are the most professional and kind people I’ve ever met. They inform you of everything you need to know and tell you what they’re doing and why they’re doing it.

Description of Work
Inside and outside pest and mice control.

07/08/2020

DEBORAH B.

Great- He listened to all we said, all our guesses as to what was happening, educated us a bit, and treated around the house. We especially liked that he did not recommend expensive, overapplication of strong poisons. Evidence of wood being chewed was gone in two days.

Description of Work
We saw evidence of insects eating the wood over our door.

06/06/2020

Amal P.

This is a super company. Daryn, very friendly and knowledgeable, was here today and applied both treatments. He was punctual, professional, and extremely thorough. Will use again, f'sure!

Description of Work
Wasp/Yellow Jacket/Hornet abatement & Mosquito Treatment

05/12/2020

Jaella H.

Excellent! Very thorough and efficient. Maintained proper safety protocols the entire time and was very professional.

Description of Work
Pest Control Interior/Exterior Treatment

03/06/2020

Allana D.

Wow, it seems odd to actually enjoy a pest control visit, but I wish every household service provider was as good as this. The receptionist I spoke with was knowledgeable, helpful, and gave me an appointment for a free consultation the next day. Our technician, Ben, texted before our appointment window and arrived right on time. He couldn't have been friendlier or more polite, checking everything quickly and thoroughly and explaining our options. I am very happy with our plan moving forward, and would gladly recommend Ben and his team to anyone. Thanks for reminding me what real professional service can look like.

Description of Work
Rodent inspection and treatment plan

09/08/2019

Lisa S.

They were prompt and informative. They were able to block the squirrel out and close up the hole. The Squirrel return and created an additional hole. They came back out and closed up that hole and sanitized the attic. Christian and Tom were courtesy and knowledgeable about the issue.

Description of Work
I had Squirrels in the attic

09/08/2019

Eleanor L.

Technician was very nice and professional. He explained things clearly and made common sense. I recommend them highly

Description of Work
Pest control

08/20/2019

Kevin E.

Contacted Miche Pest Control late at night after noticing giant wasp nest hanging from tree over main entrance to my house, endangering my family. Received immediate response, clear and competitive price, and a scheduled time for early next morning. Received text in the morning advising still on schedule, arriving in 30 min. Christian arrived on time, was professional and courteous, and removed and disposed of the nest, and addressed all remaining wasps at the site. A+

Description of Work
wasp nest removal

Sean N.

Great! Absolutely would use again if necessary

Description of Work
N/A

Terri C.

Excellent...great communication on timing, efficient service, and most importantly—great results!!

Description of Work
N/A

Cathy T.

Great experience. Ben was wonderful and took care of our problem with knowledge and professionalism. We would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
N/A

08/02/2019

George E.

On time, as promise, fast, efficient, professional. Checked again today with small fireworks and they are GONE! Good job, reasonable price.

Description of Work
Eliminate yellow jacket hive.

07/06/2019

Melissa G.

Miche Pest Control was wonderful to work with. I am a first time home buyer and just moved in about two months ago. Since we have lived here three large wasp nests has grown, one on a fence and two up high under the gutters. I reached out to a few companies and Miche responded within seconds. They worked with me on my price, as a new home buyer I did not have extra money for this. They worked with my schedule to get here within days, showed up right one time and called prior. Very professional representative, Eden came with a smile. It took him about 10 minutes to complete the job. He even educated us on the time of wasps they were. I will be using Miche from now on for my pest needs. I would highly recommend anyone looking for service to use this company. They are great to work with and I will be recommending them.

Description of Work
Pest Control

07/02/2019

Misti M.

I had bed bugs. The came out the next day to see how bad the problem was. I was able to make an appointment that was convenient for me and to get my house ready for treatment.

Description of Work
Bed Bugs problems

07/01/2019

Linda V.

Tom is very professional, honest, and very knowledgeable. He does not oversell (as a salesperson, I easily recognized this tactic). The pest have not returned over the years, YAY!!!! I highly recommend him. His prices are very good.

Description of Work
Ants, spiders, bed bugs, and wasps

Alexandria Pest Service

Alexandria Pest Services, Inc. (APS) is a leading provider of pest management solutions throughout the metropolitan Washington, D. C. region. We service diverse customers located in Northern Virginia, Maryland, the District, and beyond, and specialize in helping government, commercial, and residential clients with a wide variety of pest control challenges. Notably, we focus on using best practices, innovative products, and unique treatment methods, which are customized to each client. As a result, APS is able to provide the safest and most efficient pest control solutions possible. Additionally, our highly trained team of technicians is well-known for delivering unparalleled service and consistently exceeding customer expectations.

Green Pest Services

Pest Control Done the Green Way Green Pest Services is committed to providing effective and environmentally conscious pest control services for our customers in Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas. We are constantly seeking to perfect our service by offering the latest in green pest control technologies and products.

Blades of Green

Help your lawn look its best with the help of the top rated lawn care company in Maryland and Northern Virginia! The team at Blades of Green is dedicated to delivering the best service along with great results. We provide a full line of custom lawn fertilization and treatment programs and pest control services to fit your homes' needs. In business since 1989, Blades of Green is a locally owned, family operated company that focuses on the highest level of service through our licensed professional staff. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wonderful home environment by using the safest products and methods available in the industry. We have the solution to all your needs in pest control and lawn care in Maryland. Whether you need a lawn fertilization, termite inspection, weed control, or perimeter pest control we have a lawn care program or pest control program for you. Blades of Green is dedicated to provide our customers with friendly, prompt, and effective service while keeping the environment on our minds. We stand behind all of our work and guarantee you satisfaction on each and every service. DBA B.O.G. Pest Control.

Offers by Blades of Green on Angi

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Maryland
    Maryland: Pest Control
    06/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Pest Control - Ants, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Ground Beetles, Hornets, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Springtails, Stink Bugs, Wasps, Yellowjackets Rodent Control - Mice, Rats, Voles Mosquito Control - Fleas, Mosquitoes, Ticks Termite Control - Subterranean Termites

Fumigation Wildlife Bed Bug Control