J.J. Handyman Services

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2013

Providing reliable and excellent service to our customers is our top priority. With over 14 years in the business, we offer a full line of property maintenance services with a specialization in installing kitchen cabinets, floors, and small electric repairs along with any other everyday repair needs....

Weed Man Fairfax-Manassas

Weed Man Lawn Care Fairfax-Manassas, VA is a network of locally owned and operated lawn care professionals providing environmentally responsible fertilization, weed control and surface insect with grub control services. For the past 40 years, Weed Man's promise has always been the same: We treat your lawn as if it were our own and provide you with honest and open communication. Additional contact name - Christine Musselman. Additional DBA - Weed Man.

TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC

Family owned & operated since 1985. We are a full deck & fence Restoration Company. I have up to 3 employees & no subcontractors. All estimates are free and no trip charges EVER. Owner, Kurt Sabaté, is a Certified Wood Restoration Specialist & bringing old-neglected decks & fences back to there like new original look. As a retired Chef, I handle all my business as if it were food, giving you the best product possible and presenting it as flawless as possible. My company is NOT in the business for the volume of clients, but in the business for the long term client relationship. Since taking over the business from my brother, Ted Sabaté, hence the "TS", I have a 100% success rate for customer satisfaction. My testimonials say it all on my web-site. I love what I do and so do ALL my clients. TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC is a proud member of the "BBB" and to this day still has an A+ rating & NO complaints. We also offer e-billing, as many follow up visits necessary to make sure the customer is 100% happy and follow up calls and or emails to ensure you are absolutely pleased with my work.

Gagnons Gutter Works

Gagnon's Gutterworks & Power Washing Services provides clients with complete Gutter Cleaning services spring and fall; Deck Cleaning & Staining with Ready Seal Care Products as well as Fence Cleaning & Sealing; and Power Washing Concrete and Brick Patios. FREE estimate available!

Offers by Gagnons Gutter Works on Angi

01/07/2021

john R.

It was obvious from the start that the crew where not professional painters. work was sloppy, I had to babysit the operation from start to finish in order to get them to complete the work requested, they tracked paint throughout the space from walking through spilled paint. Overspread paint on to other surfaces not intended such as light fixtures and mirrors. throughout the space. Refused to come back and fix their errors. Completely sloppy and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Commercial retail space interior painting

Category interior painters

When are professionals handyman when got approved from the manager everything where complete and satisfied, when a put extra day to made sure all paint work is complete..When always Follow up on work.

05/04/2018

meleanie L.

I would not hire this company. Unprofessional. Did not perform the services and refused to return my funds. As soon as I locate Mr. Terry Thomas and this company's real address I plan to take legal action.

Description of Work
New Washer and Dryer Mounting and Install

Category blind cleaning,handyman service

Handyman, maid & janitorial, door & screen repair/install, weather stripping, painting, appliance install, waste removal, office furniture assembly, window a/c service, drywall & plaster repair, landscaping, power washing, window cleaning, child proofing, tree and lawn care, mirror install, holiday lighting, shutter repair, exterior trim repair, wood fence repair, gutters and downspout cleaning, residential and commercial

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal