Jarrett Surveys, Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2013

We are committed to our community and many people to provide them with the best and quality of service. Our fast and personalized service is the recipe for our success. We enjoyed our long term relationship we have with our customers....

Landmark-Fleet Surveyors

Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipment.

05/02/2016

Marc T.

Jarrett Surveys Inc (JSI), answered my first call and discussed the job. They had immediate familiarity with survey history of my neighborhood in fairfax, and from this were able to gauge a rough quote. Other surveyors provided higher quotes with a longer turnaround time. JSI performed the survey within a couple business days, installing numerous boundary markers and a thorough analysis, informing me where permanent ground markers were located and valuable information regarding my property lines. They also provided detailed documentation for historical purposes. I highly suggest their service to anyone in the DC metro region.

Description of Work
Performed boundary survey and supporting documentation in preparation of fence installation

10/27/2015

Stephen B.

Mr. Jarrett was responsive to phone calls, prompt and professional in doing the survey, and prompt in getting the signed copies to me.

Description of Work
survey for plat for building permit

05/26/2015

Heather H.

It is a gentleman. He had to use some of the general area besides our property. to actually do the engineering survey. He did really good.

Description of Work
I had an engineer from Jarrett Surveys come out to get us information about mapping for the FEMA flood zone area our city has. He did a flood elevation survey.

09/10/2013

Gail K.

We had a very difficult boundary issue between some old properties dating back to the 1880s. The deeds were old and there was not much reference to the boundaries. There was a lot of research needed. I contacted several surveyors who would not help us. I sent John Jarrett all the information. It took him a couple weeks and I called him back. He said it was a very complicated matter and he would get back to us. He sent me a very detailed email about the issues and clarifying the property lines. He was extremely helpful. The company has been in business since the 1940’s. The people are very nice and the company is very solid, honest, and knowledgeable. You couldn't ask for better service I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Analysis of Property Boundaries

Land Surveying