GRS Technology Solutions - IT Support for Business

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2010

Computer Sales
Internet Service
Website Design & Development

GRS Technology Solutions is a unique local IT support provider for the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area. We are a long time, committed resident of the community that has enjoyed a well respected reputation as a premier and reliable technology assistance firm. GRS "Geeks R Us" is dedicated to providing cost effective IT support solutions to businesses that want to improve efficiency and increase their bottom line. Our customized computer support can help your business compete in today's evolving and global market, at a fraction of the cost of employing an in house IT team. Our teams of professionals are experts in computer, server, and network support, so you can count on us to provide all the support and service you need for your business in the DC Area. GRS has the IT support that can take your business to the next level, with service and support at a rate you can afford. With computer support and expert network support, we provide everything you need to keep your technology running at its optimal level, for a fixed monthly fee. Let us show you how our services can increase the bottom line of your business in DC, Virginia, and Maryland metro area....

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
TechMedx

TechMedx was started as Concise Computer Solution in 2002 to provide small business computer consulting. After a few years in business we found a growing need for residential computer support services as well. As we grew our client base and new technologies began to emerge we found an even greater demand for more than just computer support. Our clients often asked if we could help with a TV connection issue, or help setting up a Sonos wireless sound system. Over our ten plus years Concise Computer Solutions has evolved into TechMedx our current business model and name. TechMedx continues to provide computer support to residential and small businesses, with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We proudly offer much more and enjoy assisting our clients with all the technically difficulties emerging devices brings with it. It is with that in mind we look forward to growing our business to whatever new technology tomorrow may bring!

01/24/2019

Work was completed in a professional, timely and courteous manner

Description of Work
Removal of pop up and virus scan

10/30/2018

It’s great to have someone to call when you run into issues away from the office. GRS is just a call away and they have gotten me out so many situations! Would recommend!

Description of Work
IT Services

10/30/2018

GRS has been doing great work since our company started with them. Compared to our previous IT provider is a night and day difference. Great response time and customer service. Keep it up!

Description of Work
IT Services

10/30/2018

GRS recently set up a new computer for us and the whole process was excellent and was completed in one go. My data, programs and even the book marks were there. All I had to do was sign in.

Description of Work
Workstation set up

10/30/2018

Description of Work
Workstation set up

10/30/2018

GRS is great they took care of a very important event for us and everything went flawless. Nelson goes above and beyond.

Description of Work
IT services

Category computer repair expert","computer store

10/30/2018

Thank you GRS, Nelson and your team for taking care of all our technology needs. A++

Description of Work
IT Management service

10/24/2018

GRS promptly responded to my call. I was in the middle of a transaction with multiple ongoing communications on issues in process when my primary internet service- Microsoft 365 requested password verification and shut down my internet. Microsoft would not accept my password. GRS share screened onto my computer and Muhammed patiently worked with me and led me through a number of alternative reset password procedures. I was able to successfully reset the password, reestablish internet service and complete the pending transaction.

Description of Work
I was blocked from Microsoft 365 Internet Service

10/03/2017

Nelson tried several adapters until he found the right one. Thanks to him I can now use both screens and my job is a little easier!

Description of Work
I needed to have a second screen added to my computer and because of the computer type I have, installing a second screen was not an easy task.

09/29/2017

GRS Technology Solutions provides complete IT service & support for my small marketing company through an annual contract. Most importantly it provides peace of mind, that I will not have a work day that is interrupted because of a hardware, or software issue that I am unable to resolve. I might not need them at all for an entire week, and then the next I might call in every day with some issue that is slowing down the productivity of my projects. There is never a problem too small that the GRS techs do not give it their full attention and the response time is so immediate it is clear that my needs are a real priority for the GRS team. I have had techs reach out for regular follow-up calls to ensure that stubborn software issues are resolved. This sort of excellence in customer service is so rare and has a value that can not be overestimated. I would recommend GRS Technology Solutions to any small business, or company who are seeking a reliable, knowledgeable and experienced IT service & support firm that will keep them up and running and make certain that their data is secure!

Description of Work
IT Service & Support

Category computer repair expert","internet provider

Small-Mid Size Business IT Services , Outsourced IT Support, Network Security, Office 365 migrations, Server Support, Could VoIP, Virtualization, SharePoint, Data recovery. Backup/Disaster Recovery systems. HIPAA/PCI Compliance, Co-location, Cabling. Network security Assessments. Web design. . SEO services, Home business IT Support, Proactive Maintenance IT Support Plans, QuickBooks Hosting for CPA/Financial firms

Laptop power jack repairs, printer support & liquid spills. (unless client has a monthly agreement with GRS)

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal