Gidders & Sons Plumbing LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2009

We are a small family owned and operated business. All plumbing services are performed by licensed and insured professionals. We do not advertise commercially, all work is through references or as the preferred plumber for multiple local neighborhoods....

At Blue Sky Plumbers LLC. We value our customers, and we dedicate our best ability to resolve problems with professionalism and dedication. We have the experience needed to serve you and your family. With technicians available 24/7, we have you covered anytime and anywhere in the D.M.V. area. Call us today or request your free quote from us at https://blueskyplumbers.com/ .

We are small business, dedicated to giving high quality service at an affordable price. We are known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

Dwyer Plumbing has been serving Northern Virginia since 1922. We've served our clients for nearly 100 years, and have earned the Angie's List Super Service Award 9 times! Our customers have chosen us because of our quality, prompt service with convenient scheduling; our friendly, knowledgeable technicians; our fair, up-front pricing; and our warrantied work. Family owned & operated.**Dwyer does provide free estimates on certain replacement equipment, e.g., HVAC systems–just not on problems that requires our technician to confirm the diagnosis.

04/13/2020

Our water heater was getting very hot, then not working at all. They came out to assess it and diagnosed it as the thermostat. They replaced it while here and it has been working great ever since. They could have easily sold us a new water heater but did not. We are also in another service industry and have referred them to others. All of our clients have also been please with their plumbing work!

Description of Work
Water Heater Not working

06/14/2018

It went okay. But they were really late and it took forever to get it done. We gave a second chance and called for another job and they were really late again but that time we cancelled them and went with someone else. We just couldn't wait.

Description of Work
Plumbing -- snake a kitchen drain

02/21/2018

After I called 2 other plumbers and had no luck, these guys were able to find the problem in the ceiling leak and fix it permanently.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

02/09/2018

Gidders and Sons Plumbing sent a plumber to my townhouse to search for the leak, which could have been an outside underground pipe or an inside toilet. The water was turned off, and it took a few days to determine the problem was with the toilet. I would gladly recommend Gidders and Sons Plumbing for their professionalism, skill, and perseverancel in diagnosing and repairing my water leak and woul...

Description of Work
I had unusually high water bills for the past 2 quarters and called a plumber, who was recommended on nextdoor.com to determine what was causing the water leak. Gidders and Sons Plumbing was recommended by several neighbors in my community.

12/28/2017

It was AWESOME. Seriously: single best contractor I’ve ever worked with, and that’s over 20+ years and three houses. My project was COMPLETELY custom, difficult, time-consuming, labor intensive, and had me looking over shoulders all the time. They did not need that, trust me- this family, and this work, is top-notch and super responsive. Awesome follow thru and follow up. I’d be happy to discuss a...

Description of Work
Complete bath renovation, down to the studs. It was labor only, I bought/provided all fixtures, tile, furniture, toilets, etc.

Category home remodeling

Plumbing & Gas Services. Drain stoppages. Bathroom Remodeling

With our partners (carpenters, tile, and electrical), we should be able to solve most every issue within the home.