We are open and providing coronavirus (COVID19) cleaning and disinfection services along with our Fast Maid Cleaning Services 24/7. Step Up Your Fight Against Bacteria & Viruses Such As COVID-19. Providing disinfecting services with foggers and electrostatic sprayers !

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Fast Maid Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2015

2832 Dorr Avenue Suite D

Fairfax, VA 22031

Fast Maid Service is considered as one of the leading and quality house cleaning companies you shouldn't miss. We serve hundreds of our regular recurring customers in Virginia, Maryland, and the greatest Washington, DC area. Our company specializes not only house cleaning services, but also carpet

08/24/2022

Shannon D.

Took forever and did a horrible job cleaning I had to reclean after then. Owner is a horrible nasty man I will be reaching out to the better business bureau. Horrible horrible horrible customer services. These are pictures after my house was supposedly cleaned

Description of Work
House cleaned

12/07/2021

Petra H.

I called after signing up for the deal on 11/22/2021, left a message mentioning the deal but never heard back. Today, 12/7/2021 I called again and left a message with only my phone number. I received a call back shortly after and told them that I wanted to schedule the cleaning. The guy told me they only have the next day available and nothing else for the next 2-3 weeks which I found very awkward especially since I told him that I was flexible with day and time, it was just that the next day I already had appointments. It seemed pretty clear to me that he was not interested in a new customer.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

07/19/2021

zehra P.

Positives: the house got cleaned. Negatives: 1) It took a while to get it set up--one has to keep calling them. 2) It might have been the particular crew, but they did not heed what I told them (for instance, I closed the doors of the rooms which I did not want cleaned and told them verbally, as well, and yet when I came back they were cleaning a bathroom that was not to be cleaned--wasted time since they're charging by the hour). 3) They were too proactive--sometimes a good quality but only if they're thoughtful, in this case "not" (for example, rearranged the living room furniture but they blocked the vents, so I had to put things back after they left. They put several books I had out for various reasons back in the shelves, probably thinking they were being thoughtful...but of course they put them in randomly, and I'm still trying to find them in a library of over 3000 books). 4) They were slow. I left them for the first two hours, and when I came back, very little had been done--pace picked up the last hour while I was there. So not everything that had been planned could be done (and given that I've cleaned this house myself or had it cleaned for over 30 years, I have a pretty realistic idea of what can be done in what time periods). So, a lot of wasted time, which matters when it's by the hour rather than by the work. 5) Finally, they blew out the fuse while cleaning the stove (I heard the bang and expected them to say something. When they didn't, I figured it was something else and unimportant. I found out afterwards and it took me a while to learn how to fix the oven controls again. Maybe not a big deal, but I wish they had told me when they were leaving rather than just pocketing the tip and going (which, by the way, I hope they shared since the younger one whom I gave it to while they were leaving took it without the other one seeing and simply put it in her pocket without even a thank you).

Description of Work
housecleaning

05/28/2021

ASHMANIE C.

It went great , they are punctual and cleaned everything.

Description of Work
They did housecleaning services

01/07/2021

Jeffrey T.

This went fantastic. It was done right before new owners moved in. The buyers were ecstatic that the house was so clean on the final walk through.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning of house

11/27/2020

Maureen Q.

Great! On-time arrival and they were done within 2 hours. My main concern was vacuuming, especially stairs, and cleaning kitchen, entry, and powder room floors. All work was thorough and exactly what I needed. I will hire them again for a more thorough Spring cleaning.

Description of Work
Floors cleaned, 1 bath, dusting

09/13/2020

Chuck W.

Excellent!!! Joslyn and her team of 4 arrived on time and started upstairs to the 3 bedrooms and bathroom the most challenging part of the house. My God parents have been in the house since 1973 and Poppa 92 yrs old transition to be with The Lord. There was an urgent need for order and very severe deep cleaning. I called from Angie’s List Fast Maids Service and spoke with The Director Steve, He wanted to assess the severity of the condition of the house and we met the next day at my Godmothers home. Steve sent me an email of the contract. We agreed and the following Monday morning at 7:30 am Ms.Joslyn and her team of 4 of the Fast Maids Service, started working on the 3 upstairs bedrooms. Then they have worked in the kitchen, dining room area , Living room. The following Wednesday 9-9-20 Mr Sami the carpet cleaning affiliated with Fast Maids Service. Their work is incredible! punctual, efficient, diligent, My Godmother and I want to Say Well Done!! Well Done!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! Be blessed. In Jesus Name! Amen 🙏🏼

Description of Work
Deep, Deep Cleaning

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, security windows

07/27/2020

TAMARA H.

We were moving out/selling our home and wanted to have it cleaned for the new owners. The team arrived within the allotted window and cleaned right up to the last minute, finishing right on schedule. They did a fabulous job, and even cleaned our laundry room, a room I consider "unfinished". Everything was spotless, including the appliances, baseboards, windows and bathrooms. Thank you Fast Maid!

Description of Work
A move out cleaning

Category house cleaning, moving companies

07/01/2020

Marianne M.

We were extremely pleased with this service! They were able to perform the next-day service we were looking for, which included a top-to bottom cleaning of our 3 story townhouse. The crew was punctual and the cleaning was top-notch, and above our expectations. The price was also very reasonable, and we would definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
Move-out cleaning

05/27/2020

Ann P.

Excellent job, the two ladies did a fantastic job, and I want them to come back again.

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 bedrooms, dusted, and vacuum. Cleaned 3.5 bathroom meticulously. Also vacuumed and dusted the basement.

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed] , Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

04/07/2020

Diane B.

I got a very complete and thorough cleaning of my house. More was actually done than I expected.

Description of Work
Spring cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service and exceeded your expectations, customer satisfaction is always our priority. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

03/03/2020

Patrick C.

They arrived promptly and did an excellent job

Description of Work
Cleaning after a renovation

Category house cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed] , Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

01/17/2020

Whitney S.

The team did an awesome job, were punctual and throrough.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning for home move in

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

01/11/2020

Sanford M.

Initially I wrote an F review because the crew did not show up as expected. Unfortunately, the office staff spelled my email address incorrectly, so the confirmatory email with a later time did not arrive, We were away from the house when the maids came, but after unraveling the confusion, we returned to meet the maids. They worked for 3 solid hours without any break, moving from room to room as we had requested, and left a dust-free and very clean house.

Description of Work
Housecleaning after a painting crew

Category house cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed the overall service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. some times honest mistakes can happen,but we are glad we could fixed the problem and get your home cleaned. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

12/06/2019

Karen A.

They came on time, were professional and friendly, and I have no idea whatsoever how they got our bathtub to sparkle like it did! Happy to recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
First-time cleaning of our house

Category house cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. we love recommendations and also reward our customers with discounts on there cleanings if person recommended gets a cleaning with us. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

10/13/2019

James N.

We were very happy with the service provided, the timeliness of the arrival of them maids and their overall professionalism, and the responsiveness of the company itself. We're very happy with what we received, and we're interested in recurring service. Well worth the money spent.

Description of Work
Overall housecleaning to include three bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, two large living room areas, a dining room and a kitchen

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. We love having you as a recurring customer. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come take care of your home.

10/08/2019

Brett B.

Always do a great job. Have them come every month to clean. Would recommend them for hire.

Description of Work
Whole House Cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to come again and take care of your home.

09/12/2019

Danuta B.

They are on time, polite, they are very pleasant and the apartment looks good every time they left.

Description of Work
They did a house cleaning service.

08/26/2019

Tania P.

I want to say that the service provided by the team for what I wanted and needed to be completed in my home was very understandable and appreciated. I love the patience from fast maid service girls. The team did a wonderful job. I felt appreciated upon my request in my home and the great service they absolutely proved to me that is not just about the money. I am very sure to continue the service frequently and refer my friends and family to their great service. Thank you very much fast maid service for all your help. see you soon.:D

Description of Work
House cleaning

08/26/2019

Rosario P.

great work. fast. detailed. cleaned places I didn't know could be cleaned. bathroom was immaculate. highly recommend. customer service for scheduling was easy and very responsive.

Description of Work
housecleaning

08/23/2019

Charles H.

Have been using this service for close to two years, but recently there has been a serious degradation in quality of service. The housecleaning has always been satisfactory but the management is lacking. Today was the last straw and will cancel my service. Had minor water damage last month, requiring carpet replacement. Called and cancelled my monthly service due to lack of carpet, left a voicemail but lo and behold the team showed up anyway. When I called the office and asked why he tried to convince me to let them clean even though I had industrial strength dryers running. Fast forward to this month, a new team was scheduled because I was now off schedule. Was scheduled for 1400-1500, team showed up at 1515, and at 1700 said I would have to pay more if I wanted them to finish. Not considering the fact that one of the young ladies was on her phone for the first 30 minutes they were here. When I called the office he said because I didn't have service last month and had construction (carpet replacement) my house probably was in bad shape. Very insulting, I regularly clean my home, thus the single professional visit per month. Needless to say, I've cancelled my recurring visits and will never use them again. Will also ensure I let co-workers that I had referred no of this experience.

Description of Work
Recurring Housecleaning

07/02/2019

Dave D.

The crew did a great job, with lots of little extra touches. Steve is responsive and happy to accommodate changing schedules. No contract required. We've begun a regular biweekly service from them after their first clean went very well.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are pleased that you enjoyed our service, customer satisfaction is always our priority. We love having you as a recurring customer. Please feel free to call us when ever you need us to take care of your home.

05/21/2019

Alethea B.

Everything was NOT completed and I feel they did NOT use the time wisely. Both were in the master bedroom moving way too slow. I told them they would NOT get finished if they were both in one room moving that slow. Unfortunately I was CORRECT. Upstairs I have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the same downstairs. The only thing done downstairs was 1 bathroom. I’m NOT at all pleased. One plus the oven was cleaned well.

Description of Work
I had two cleaners for 3 hours to clean my 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living room, family room, kitchen, and floors (laminate, carpet, and hardwood). I paid extra to have my oven cleaned.

Category house cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for your time to review our company. We are always trying our best, and trying to be as fast as possible. Please remember, size and condition of your house is very important when it comes to finishing every part of your place within certain time. 3 hours with 2 maids is sometimes not enough for apartments. You could‘ve extended the cleaning when you realized that they are not able to finish the house. We had no problem staying extra for you. Working separately in different part of the house or together will not directly effect to complete the cleaning from top to bottom. Again, it is about the size and condition of your house. Please feel free to give us a call if you have any other concerns. Best, Fast Maid Service

04/15/2019

Reuben R.

I claimed the deal and no one returned my message to schedule

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], i am very sorry to hear this, however we checked all the claimed deals and unfortunately were not able to see anything that came from you. Would you be able to send us a message on here directly or give us a call at 703-559-4555 whenever you have a chance? Not sure what has happened but sorry for the inconvenience and we would love to take care of you as soon as possible, we’ll do everything we can to make you happy. Please kindly reach us back by calling our number. Looking forward to talking to you. Regards, Fast Maid Service

04/01/2019

Michelle C.

They were coming out to my house every 6 weeks for a cleaning for a few months. They were prompt and quick each time, but on 2 occasions they did not clean my basement. The last occasion they scratched up my stainless steel stove and after I informed them about it, they claimed that the cleaning supplies they use on the stove does not cause scratching. I decided not to use them again after that.

Description of Work
Regular House Cleaning of a 4 bed, 3.5 bath home with basement

Category house cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed], i am very sorry to hear that. Normally, we don’t use anything metal or hard like sponges for wiping down the surfaces. Just microfiber towels, i wonder how did this happen. I’ll definitely follow up with my managers regarding this incident. I am very sorry to hear that you had to go. Please let me know if i can do anything for you, you can call us and ask for me personally. Best, Martin