Fairfax Auto Repair

Auto Tires
Auto Transmission
Auto Detailing
Auto Radiators

Family owned & operated. Fairfax business! Angie's List members discount available! FREE 2nd OPINIONS!!! We employ only trained certified technicians. Our facility will meet the highest standards in vehicle repair, competency, reliability, cleanliness, competitive pricing, and overall experience. Feel free to contact us and experience the difference yourself. We're happy to help. Come find out why we have been Award winning 7yrs with Angie's List yourself!...

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Smart Choice Mobile Auto Detailing

We are a detailing company that comes to you, we bring our own water and electricity and we can come to anywhere your car is at, we are very convenient because you don’t have to wait around at the detail shop for hours, check our website for extremely affordable prices. Click here to schedule your car detailing: https://www.smartchoicedetailing.com/book-appointment

Patriot Auto Glass LLC

Patriot Auto Glass is a small locally owned company dedicated to the personalized service and quality customers are entitled to. We provide FREE mobile service for auto glass repair and auto glass replacement. We service the Northern Virginia area with same day service whenever possible. Our technicians are certified, and we only use OEM quality glass and adhesives. Each auto glass replacement comes with a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty.

Offers by Patriot Auto Glass LLC on Angi

10/22/2020

They are excellent, very thorough, and go out of their way to help. They are very good people and I would highly recommend them. I will continue to go to them.

Description of Work
They have done auto repairs for me about three times now.

06/23/2020

manager declined angies list deal even though the owner approved using it

Description of Work
oil change

Category auto repair,home security systems

08/15/2019

Very pleased with service. Steve and Dan, Service Mgr., diagnosed the problem as a failed battery, which was replaced. Other parts/components were tested and found to be OK Although they were extremely busy, they bent over backwards to do the job quickly and answer all my questions. They are true professionals.

Description of Work
Diagnosis and repair of starter issue in a Honda Civic

10/23/2018

They are the best and I can always trust them. They do not try to do work that is not needed. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I have been taking my car to them for years for auto repairs and maintenance needs.

09/25/2018

Extremely professional repair shop. You don’t normally find this level of service in the auto repair industry. The price they quoted was what I paid, no hidden fees. They called and checked up Several days after. This is the best auto repair shop in Northern Virginia!

Description of Work
Front brakes

Category auto repair

Auto glass, repair, maintenance, oil changes, filter, inspection, detailing, transmission, steering, suspension, brake, windshield, wheel, tire, belt, hoses, battery replacement, heating & cooling. ****FREE second opinion*** Find out what really needs to be done. Keep it local. Keep it honest. Bring in your quote and we will confirm that listed repairs are needed.... FREE

Body work.