Dream Lawns Service

Fairfax, VA 22030

Family owned.

08/07/2020

Thomas H.

Expect the bare minimum. They will show up regularly enough, but will depart as quickly as possible with zero quality of work. Overgrowth would look better than the patchwork they leave. Paid a high amount for maintenance and I expected if the lawn/garden would need service they would treat accordingly, but no. They may go through the motions but no thought or care behind their work. I was asked recently to recommend a lawn service, while I could not recommend one, I did let them know to stay away from Dream Lawns

Description of Work
Annual lawn and garden maintenance program

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

07/19/2019

Nora F.

They cut the front and back lawn through the growing season (spring through fall) and clean all leave from our yard twice in the fall. Always reliable, they show up and in a short time they accomplish the job leaving my yard looking great. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Yard work 9lawn and leaves

Category lawn service, leaf removal

04/21/2016

Cheryl S.

Description of Work
I found Dream Lawns through Angie's List in 2010. The service I receive is still 100% satisfactory. No complaints in the 6 years I've been using them.

03/18/2016

elizabeth pickrell A.

Description of Work
Yearly lawn service; mulch and clean beds

Category landscaping, lawn service

04/09/2015

Denis L.

From the start, this has been a great experience for us. Travis was extremely responsive in setting up an estimate for us. Miguel came out, provided us a comprehensive and very competitive estimate for al different types of yard care and maintenance, and we were able to select the options that suited our specific needs. Most importantly, Travis and the team were very accommodating to get us on the schedule for spring cleanup with extremely short notice, weather not withstanding, so we could host an event at our house this weekend. All around a great experience that held reinforce that we made the right choice.

Description of Work
Spring cleanup, including cutting the lawn, trimming bushes, mulching beds, and general lawn cleanup, edging, etc.

Category landscaping, lawn service

01/21/2015

Sylvia W.

They have a good price and they got the job done. They come regularly.

Description of Work
We use them for lawn and yard work.

06/27/2014

David S.

They were okay. They were very polite. Their overall service is fine, nice, and I do not to worry about my yard work.

Description of Work
I used Dream Lawns Service. They have planted new trees for us and done mulching.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, hardscaping

06/20/2014

Christian F.

They have been an excellent company. They have done a fine job with respect to what the contract calls for. I pay $32 per lawn mowing. They do an excellent job; they are very conscientious and they show up when they are supposed to. They are very punctual, friendly and the price is very good too. They clean up and bag up stuff.

Description of Work
I have been with them from three to four years now. They trim, mow, edge the lawn, and do everything they are supposed to.

05/16/2013

David M.

They managed to get our work started quickly despite signing an agreement late in the week. And the cleanup and mulching looks fantastic. They were careful to only remove weeds and not plants, and they did a nice job edging everything.

Description of Work
We hired Dream Lawns to handle our weekly mowing work as well as clean up and re-mulch all of our beds.

06/02/2012

Jaime C.

Dream Lawns did a good job in the spring cleaning, which prompt me secure their services for everythign else. Unfortunately, after the spring cleaning, DreamLawns permorf a very medocre job on everythign else. When cutting the lawn the crew would forget to do the edges, leave grass on the top of the mulch and ripped the grass off by cutting it to short and making sudden turns. In addition, it was very difficult to talk to the owner. He was alway nice and polite once I reached him, but very difficult to get him to respond regaarding the timing of any job and to guarantee the quality of the work.Too bad for the owner he seems to be a nice guy, but he needs to be more responsive to customers and be more stricter with his crew.

Description of Work
I hired Dream Lawns to do Yard Work (Spring Clean, aereation, seeding, trim bushes, weeding, and cutiing the lawn).

Category lawn service

Dream Lawns, LLC just took on the member 2 months ago as a new customer. I responded to him each time he contacted me and tried to resolve any issues he had. We had a highly unusual wet spring and the mowing was very difficult. The member's lawn had a number of hills and slopes which is difficult to cut especialy durring a wet spring. The member was a nice customer but very hard to please and I thought it would be best to part ways and let him find a company that would better fit him. This was the first time in 15 years of business that I could not please a customer but would like to thank the member because it will just push me as a business owner to do a better job. Travis Via Owner Dream Lawns, LLC

11/03/2011

Cheryl S.

They have only been doing my yard for 4 mos., and I am thrilled with the progress. I have 5 very large oak trees in my yard, so there are areas that are 100% in the shade, very little grass was growing and moss had moved in. My grass is the thickest and greenest it has ever been - even in the shaded areas; the moss has receded; the shrubs and beds look great; and the overall appearance is 100% improved. I did not know my yard could be improved this much in this short of time. I have people who are walking down the street stopping to tell me how good my yard looks. I have no complaints on any of the work that has been done, and I haven't had to follow up on anything. They deliver what they promise and exceeded my expectations. I would 100% recommend Dream Lawns to anyone. You will not be disappointed with this company. I can't wait to see what it will look like next year! I believe my neighbors are going to be green with envy!

Description of Work
I contacted Dream Lawns to do grounds maintenance for my yard. In response to my request, they went to my home and wrote up an estimate of the cost for maintaining for one year. The estimate listed all the services they would provide and the cost of each service. I had the option to check what services I would like and send it back. Travis then drew up a year contract with all the services I requested, the total, and the amount per month I would pay, The $2,900 included the following: weekly lawn mowing to include edging, string trim where mowers couldn't access, and power blow debris off hard surfaces; spring clean up; mulching beds and around trees; weeding beds 6 times; shrub pruning twice; 5 rounds of weed treatments and fertiziling; lime application; aerate the yard; overseed the turf; 2 gutter cleanings; and leaf clean up service twice.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, snow removal

05/03/2011

Robert G.

The workers from Dream Lawns Lawn Service Company do a pretty good job. They are very clean. Once they are done, my lawn looks very nice. There have been no problems so far. They are worth the price I pay. I would continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Dream Lawns Lawn Service Company for lawn service. They do lawn mowing, edging and trimming. They come out every week and charge $35 a week.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

01/13/2011

Kenneth C.

Arrived when he said he would, his crew got right to work. Very thorough, clearing all areas completely. I have them scheduled to come out again, when there is significant snowfall.

Description of Work
Plowed and snow blowed my driveway (1/8 mile long).

Category snow removal

07/17/2008

John E.

My nightmare lawn is now a dream lawn! The front yard took about 4 days from start to finish, and the back yard (large but less complicated) took about 3. Travis had great suggestions, his crew was fast, professional. I expected my yard to be a disaster for weeks, but I had no disruptions at all. Dream Lawns will be landscaping my next home.

Description of Work
The previous owners had not fertilized or watered their lawn for 20 years. After removing 5 very large trees, I asked Dream Lawns to come in, take everything that was overgrown out, level the yard, sod the front, seed the back, put in front sprinklers, and overall landscape design.

Category landscaping

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

2022 Super Service Award

Mr Gutter

Gutters might not seem like much, but they can add and protect the value of a home or property, making all the difference in the world. That's why you need the experts at Mr Gutter to make sure your gutters and other exterior elements are in tip-top shape. For gutter cleaning trust us to keep the exterior of your structure in proper order. Call us today through 7033234671 directly to ask for quotes and for a free estimate! Award winning.

Sixpenny Chimney Sweeps

Sixpenny Chimney & Air Duct Cleaning specializes in chimney cleaning and repair, air duct/dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning, house cleaning, masonry work, and pressure washing. With over 31 years of experience, you can be sure you are receiving a quality service for a fair price. Call our office today to schedule an appointment at 703-491-8697!Additional contact name - Ryan Corp

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Mowing, Lawn maintenance, spring cleanup, mulching, bed edging, leaf removal, lawn aeration, over seeding, snow removal, leaf vacuuming , gutter cleaning, & bush trimming. Fertilization.