Dependable One Electric Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2005

Dependable One Electrical is a full-service electrical contracting business based in Fairfax, VA for residential customers. Our certified, Northern Virginia electricians have the training, tools and electrical experience necessary to handle a wide variety of services including electrical troubleshooting, electrical wiring repair, electrical fixture installation and electrical panel repair. We understand your need for thorough and reliable electrical repairs and installations and take pride in our ability to bring you the peace of mind you deserve. We're there when you need a quality electrician in Centreville, Fairfax or anywhere in the Northern Virginia area....

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Xterior Lighting is committed to excellence to every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customer. Accurate knowledge of our trade, combined with ability, is what make us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful to our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. With quality work, personable workforce and over 12 years of experience, we know we are the right one for you.

We are small business, dedicated to giving high quality service at an affordable price. We are known for our quality work and the integrity of our business. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction.

04/07/2021

This is the fourth time Dependable One Electric has done work at my home. This time, I needed some minor electrical work done prior to having my roof replaced, most importantly disconnecting the existing attic fan. Everything from initial contact to job completion went smoothly, and everything works. Except the attic fan, of course. I've found a company I can rely on.

Description of Work
Disconnect attic fan, install new attic light, attach lights to wall switch.

09/06/2020

I called and left a message requesting to schedule some work. Steve called me back the next day. He provided a high level estimate by phone. We scheduled we the work for later that week. The scheduled day the two workers arrived. They were friendly and professional. They wore masks. They worked with the electricity on so we could continue working. One worker replaced the bathroom fixtures with no ...

Description of Work
Replace 2 bathroom light fixtures. Replace and install fan boxes For two outdoor ceiling fans. Disconnect hot tub.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

08/26/2020

Another great job by these guys! I used them once in 2014, which was a wonderful experience. I returned to them for a small electrical problem I needed fixed a couple of weeks ago. They came the same day I called (which I really, really wanted), and they fixed my issue for a nominal cost. I will always return to these guys for my electrical needs. A+++

Description of Work
Doorbell wiring fix

04/23/2019

Steve Geissler is great! He solved the problem in no time. I would absolutely recommend him and will only use him from now on.

Description of Work
Problem with chandelier wiring. Lost power. Outside motion light installed.

Category electrician,lighting

01/28/2019

I had an issue with all exterior outlets and a few interior outlets not working. I tried everything I could think of to get them to work. I then called Steve at Dependable One Electric. He was so kind and patient walking me through various options. He was able to help me get the problem corrected over the phone saving me a charge for a visit. He is knowledgable, trustworthy, and so nice! I had use...

Description of Work
Outlets not working

Category electrician

Electrical installations, repairs and trouble shooting, recessed lighting,ceiling and attic fans, new circuits, panel upgrades, electrical upgrades, switches and outlets, fixture installations, landscape and security lighting, generator hook ups

Ask For Details