Brekmar Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

Brekmar provides air duct and dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweeping services in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia. We follow NADCA standards of cleaning procedure. We prove the cleaning results with a duct camera. Our prices are very competitive. All the costs are disclosed over the phone. Choose Brekmar for your duct cleaning needs and you will not be disappointed. Please call us at 1-844-BREKMAR, 1-844-273-5627....

NVA Home Services, LLC

NVA Home Services is a small, family owned company serving the Northern Virginia area for over 15 years. We pride ourselves in our reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will regularly communicate with you as we work through your project. Some of our services include gutter cleaning, chimney sweeps, pressure washing, masonry repair, roof repair and carpentry repairs. Certified CSIA Chimney Sweep! We look forward to earning your business!

Offers by NVA Home Services, LLC on Angi
Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi
DNA Pro  Cleaning & Restoration

Professional Carpet & Floor Cleaning Excellence - Our mission is to provide you with a healthier home or business environment that you can walk on. Call our DNA team now for your Non-Toxic Carpet Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning or Water Damage Restoration. You can rely on DNA Pro Cleaning & Restoration flexible scheduling, prompt service and state-of-the-art technologies that include state of the art truck mounted and portable units. We use Hot Water Extraction as our primary method because it is the most thorough cleaning process available as well as being the recommended process by major carpet manufacturers. However, we offer and specialize in different methods of cleaning depending on our clients preference or situation. Our technicians are certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (I.I.C.R.C.) and follow the standards and principles to assure the highest quality of service. Our team of knowledgeable, experienced and courteous technicians will provide optimal results in every cleaning service. The most important priority for us is to not only provide you with the best quality of service, but to hold eco-friendly values that will deliver a safe, non-toxic, and healthy environment that is safe for you, your family and your DNA. We guarantee satisfaction to all of our clients or we are not done!

Offers by DNA Pro  Cleaning & Restoration on Angi

09/05/2018

Eric S.

They did a great job. This is our second time using this company. They are professional and easy to work with. We will use them again.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

02/28/2018

Howard R.

Easily, smoothly, promptly. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

08/31/2017

Aimee M.

Went well. Friends in the past had complained about dirt around the vents when they had similar work completed. The Brekmar left only one tell-tale pile by a vent and it clearly seemed to be an oversight on their part. So I was super happy with the service.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning for the home - first time since we moved into home. Previous home owner had pets.

08/05/2017

VICTOR E.

I think they just cleaned the vents only, however, after the cleaning there was nothing at all coming out of some of the vents like the ducts or vents were blocked. They didn't clean the dryer vent because the ducts had come off the dryer. I will have to hire someone else to try and fix or unclog the air ducts.

Description of Work
Clean heating or furnace vents.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

07/30/2017

Duane M.

Everything was fine. One section near the couch was about the only thing, I wish he did was a spot. I wasn't there, it was one spot. It was a special deal he had going at that time. He should have known to move the couch. They were very responsive.

Description of Work
We had them do the carpet cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

07/26/2017

Niambi S.

Great demeanor and customer service while in our home. Before / after pics shown

Description of Work
Main system ducts and vents cleaned. The dryer vent cleaned

07/24/2017

Chris C.

Prince was really good considering they had a special. Otherwise I think it would have been pricey. Did a good job cleaning the ducts. Took before and and after pictures. House was recently purchased as a renovation. Was in dire need of cleaning. My only complaint was the guy did not sweep up the grime that came out of the vents. Perhaps because all the wood floors and carpets had been removed and only sub-flooring was throughout the house. House was dirty but there was no need to add to it. Perhaps if it was currently being lived in he may have cleaned up. Guy explained the process was worked quickly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Clean ducts in a renovated house.

07/07/2017

Rebekah N.

Great service! There were some issues when they couldn't arrive on the scheduled day or time. We were able to reschedule and they arrived in a timely fashion for the second appointment.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning Extermination of the kitchen

06/26/2017

Diann M.

The cleaners were prompt and completed the work in a timely matter. 149.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of bedrooms and stairs.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

06/05/2017

Madeleine S.

We had a scheduled time and the technician showed up. I told him that we would need to inspect his equipment to make sure he had a new filter and that he didn't have a full vacuum or other home's dust. After he had taken a look at all our duct set-up he informed us that "he had used the last filter at the house right before ours, and would have to come back another time." Then when i tried to reschedule the appointment I was given a date 2 weeks out. After gently complaining about the fact that this issue was their problem, Breckmar was able to find me a time sooner. The same technician came and showed us his clean vacuum and new filter. Once he got working he did a great job, but the run around before all the work was done made me not rate this company highly.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Brekmar Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2017

8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Dr STE 600

Fairfax, VA 22031

Air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, chimney sweep, carpet cleaning, pressure washing

N/A