Andy Group LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2009

Andy Group is owned & operated by Beto Zalles who has 20 years of experience in the remodeling industry. We specialize in all aspects of remodeling and home additions. No job is too big so please call for a free estimate. Free architectural drawings available for additions....

Alltec's, LLC

Give us a call today for you Remodeling needs.

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

Crown Flooring Center

25 years in business serving Washington DC metopolitan Are

04/24/2012

He sounded really nice over the phone, however just didn't show up for the appointment. I wish he would have at least called me to let me know that he couldn't make it.

Description of Work
I called to set up an appointment to repair my ceiling and to do some other drywall work in my basement.

Category drywall,basement remodeling

01/12/2012

Great...good quality and good insight.

Description of Work
I interviewed these guys and 5 others for my project. I took out my door to my patio, and installed a new, much larger door. I also changed the stone material around my fireplace, as well as some other 'smaller' projects around the house. he was proffessional and very fair priced. They didn't quite finish when they said...they were a little slow (somewhat typical in this space), but they were responsive and did great quality work. I would DEFINITLEY use them again.

Category handyman service,sunrooms

08/19/2011

Andy Group worked very efficient and clean. Promised time frame was kept as well as proposed amount. Always on time, knowledgeable person.

Description of Work
Renovated three bathrooms and kitchen.

Category home remodeling

08/17/2011

The start -- we had a design and layout pretty much completed when Berto bid the job. We let the contract with US Andy Group. Berto wanted a draw list created, and we did so. He wanted no money until the first day they showed up with workers -- no up-front money. Early on -- Most ideas were well thought out and work went smoothly, but some did not. We opened up walls and found heat ducts in the wa...

Description of Work
Berto Zalles and his company, US Andy Group, provided contractor services to re-model the entire first floor of our residence (4 bdrm, 3.5 bath colonial built in 1982, approximately 1000 square feet) While the majority of the work was done by his employees, there were sub-contractors at times. All, except the granite installers, were brought in and managed by Berto Zalles. And with the granite company, Berto still had to coordinate the details of the installation -- the site preparation and the timing. His workers provided general labor -- the hard work of demolition, hauling materials, removing trash, cleaning up, etc -- as well as craftmen skilled in carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, millwork, painting, installing hardwood floors, brickwork, siding, stairs, etc. We purchased all major components and materials; however, Berto made many trips to purchase materials for us -- always using his contractor pricing and passing on savings to us. These items were never marked up, but the original invoices passed on to us for remittance. And when suppliers previously unknown to Berto were brought into the job, he quickly negotiated discounts with most of them.

Category handyman service,home remodeling

08/01/2011

Berto did two jobs for us, a basement job drywalling several rooms and flooring one area in the winter, then rebuilding our driveway wall in the spring. The first job went well and happened mostly on schedule. Berto came by personally to make sure the job was done right, and he has good long-term workers. The price was very good for drywall work. The second job was rebuilding a long driveway wall....

Description of Work
Basement drywall in three small rooms, flooring and rebuilding a long driveway wall.

Category handyman service,masonry,basement remodeling

Residential and commercial remodeling, design, built, additions, basements, tenant, kitchens, baths, decks, porches, masonry, roof, siding, carpentry, flooring, drywall, paint, appliances, electrical, plumbing fixtures installation, counter tops, cabinets, doors, windows & waterproofing.