Alliance Relocation Systems Inc - Vienna

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2011

4.3

its time to move and you need a company that gets the job done -fast and in a timely manner? Well we are here to provide you with the needed solutions and services....

Carmack Moving & Storage

Carmack Moving and Storage, Inc. is an independent, competitively-priced, full-service moving and storage company headquartered in Sterling, Virginia. We have a long and proud history of providing relocation and transportation solutions to clients locally and nationwide. Carmack is known for their innovation, knowledgeable people, high reliability, and excellent customer service. We have a state-of-the-art storage facility to store your treasures safely - short term or long term. Virginia Household Goods Carrier Certificate #665 U.S. DOT #1503939

Artisan Movers

Enjoy A Relaxing & Seamless Move, Without All The Headaches and Anxiety Associated With Relocating! Artisan Movers offers you a reliable relocation experience through constant communication. Ensuring you a seamless and relaxing transition into your new home. We are your source for Full Service, Stress-Free Moving with same-day service and competitive pricing on your next local or long distance move. We strive to bring a VIP moving experience to everyone in the DC Metro area, and beyond.

Offers by Artisan Movers on Angi
Great Job Moving and Storage

Great Job Moving and Storage is family owned and operated business. The company was founded in 2010 in Virginia. It's often said that moving is one of the most stressful things you will ever do. It probably is when you consider it involves your home, your family, your work and your money all at the same time. At Great Job Moving and Storage we aim to help shoulder some of the stress by taking responsibility for collecting and delivering your belongings to your new home on time and in one piece. We know that the success of our moving company depends on the satisfaction of our customers. Our goal is to make you feel you hired some of the best movers in DC metro area. We are dedicated to providing our customers with professional and hassle free moves at prices that are fair and competitive. Confident in our moving crews and the movers' abilities, our licensed and fully insured moving company includes basic liability insurance in our moving rates. You can also reach us at info@gjmoving.com

09/26/2014

Kasey M.

The movers were on time and worked quickly and took care in my things. They also preformed other tasks free of charge. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
they moved all my boxes and furniture to my new condo

07/23/2014

Christina T.

Overall, we are very disappointed with this move. They showed up late, and damaged furniture. We tried to contact the company several times about getting reimbursed for the damage, and haven’t heard back the entire month.

Description of Work
They moved us into our new home.

06/05/2014

David C H.

Description of Work
They packed and moved us

12/06/2013

Richard B.

Their price was the BEST I found in my search for a local moving company and the Customer service Representative ( Joe) was very nice and helpful. The guys that originally packed my stuff were also very nice and seemed concerned about my possessions unlike them men that delivered my items.

Description of Work
Helped pack Furniture and disassembled large pieces and other apartment things, loaded them into a truck and brought everything 470 miles to my new home. They took furniture apart to do this and placed pieces in various boxes without indicating where things were placed what was where and what was in the boxes, and promised to reassemble it upon delivery. NOTHING WAS REASSEMBLED! They also wrote in the contract that the goods would be delivered within 10 days and they took 13 days. When it was delivered they came at night making it difficult to inspect the furniture, the workers barely spoke English and had great difficulty understanding where to bring the Furniture and boxes. the next day I found broken and scratched items as well as numerous pieces that they disassembled and never put back together. The only thing the men were concerned about it seems was that I pay the rest of their bill ( after paying 60 % for the deposit ).

10/10/2013

Gary O.

They were very efficient, timely and great workers. All my things came out undamaged. I would recommend this company to others.

Description of Work
They moved my things back to Idaho.

04/03/2012

Avinoam S.

I did my due diligence and researched a bunch of movers before making my final decision to use them. My first good impression with this company started with my first call to inquire about their services, etc... I was greeted with Mike. I was very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge of the industry. Their wasn't a question I didn't ask that he didn't answer with full explanation. He was very polite and courteous. After getting my questions answered my comfort level was set high that I booked the move with them. The movers showed up around 9am as scheduled. (They called me the day before to confirm which is always a plus). The movers were very efficient. I was very impressed by the way they packed my things. I was a little concerned with my headboard on my queen size bed. I wanted to make sure they knew how to disassemble it. No worries at all as they figured it out and even reassembled it back at my new place after they unloaded my things. They worked extremely hard and got my things to my new place quickly and importantly safe. I will recommend Alliance to anyone looking for a professional, courteous, knowledgeable mover.

Description of Work
I scheduled a local move with Alliance Relocation Systems this past Sunday from Gaithersburg, MD to North Potomac, MD and couldn't be happier with the experience.

08/10/2011

Juli S.

The service was great, but the price was 50% to 75% higher than the estimate. One of the problems, is that they technically only accept cash. Who wants to carry around 3000 dollars in cash.

Description of Work
They performed moving serivices, and they did a great job with packing and unpacking.

03/24/2011

Lisa M.

I was treated respectfully through out the whole move. For all of you single ladies out there you know how hard that is to come by in a service company. They really went out of there way to make sure I would be happy with the move, which is not expected from a moving company. Their Salesperson refered me to their website to print out coupons for my move and was very helpful and knowledgable. Alliance Relocation Systems came highly recommended to me from the Leasing Office at my complex. Which after using their services I see why.

Description of Work
I HIGHLY recommend Alliance Relocation Systems for anything related to moving & storage, especially for my family and friends.This is by far the best experience I"ve had with a moving company! They were very professional, curteous and their pricing is great. All of my items were handled with the utmost of care. They made sure to use blankets whenever it was needed and weren't cheap about it. Everyhting was explained to me in detail so it left no room for misunderstandings. No hidden fees for stairs or random charges like I've experienced in past. This is probably the only honest moving company that exists.

Category moving companies

Local movers,Long distance movers,Office movers,Commercial movers,mover