A&W Pro Remodeling

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2013

4994 McFarland Drive

Fairfax, VA 22032

At A&W Pro Remodeling, we pride ourselves on providing our clients with outstanding artisanship and quality service to help you create your dream kitchen, bathroom or any home remodeling project....

08/12/2014

Sandra M.

Description of Work
Paul Anderson finished work in my kitchen that had been started by someone else. kitchen cabinets that had been partially installed and not finished, some not leveled correctly, etc. by another person, were finished by Paul. Paul created and installed all the trim for cabinets and also helped me choose a tile backsplash and installed it. If you want someone who cares about doing the job right, is very knowledgeable and a perfectionist, then you should hire Paul. He did a great job on the backsplash (I've had many compliments), he was professional and always showed up (unlike the person I had previously hired).

Category ceramic tile, woodworking, home remodeling

10/28/2013

Mark W W.

Paul and his team were great. I decided to remodel my master bathroom in April but was unsure where to start. A friend told me about Paul and his crew as they had just completed their kitchen renovation in March. I had already scheduled and met with a few contractors but Paul immediately stood out. His quote was reasonable and the way he approached the job was immediately engaging. Unlike most of the other contractors I met with, Paul seemed to truly care about giving me the bathroom I wanted and not just try and sell me on something I wasn't sure about. I met with Paul and his design team and we worked together to create the perfect bathroom for me. During the project Paul and his crew were punctual, professional and clean. You could tell that he has had a long term relationship with everyone on his team and they even completed the remodel a week ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Paul and his team to anyone with a remodeling project.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Renovation

Category home remodeling

Colina Renovations

Colina Renovations was created to meet the growing demand and on-going need for professional grade painting and remodeling services in the VA, MD and DC area. Our focus is to provide high quality surface preparation, finished painting and remodeling services to our residential and commercial clients.

Castro’s Painting

We are a full service painting & drywall provider with over 20 years of experience servicing commercial & residential clients. Call today for a free estimate!

James Lambert Remodeling & Repair

We perform a wide range of services to suit a variety of budgets and needs. We are prepared to take on complete remodeling projects as well as quick repair issues. No project is too big or too small. Contact us to schedule your free estimate appointment.

Offers by James Lambert Remodeling & Repair on Angi

Home Remodeling, Remodeling Services, Remodeling Company, Cabinet Maker, Kitchen Countertop