A Clean Start

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

4019 Majestic Ln Apt D

Fairfax, VA 22033

Excellent Service at Affordable rates! We provide same day service when available and we offer state of the art equipment that leaves your carpet "Deep" cleaned and healthy for your family! You can count on us for all of your cleanig needs. A Clean Start...For a Greener tomorrow!

01/03/2013

Donna M.

I would never recommend or use this company again. I purchased a kgb deal on 5/6/2012 for house cleaning services and used their service once, they did a good job and I gave the cleaning ladies a substantial tip. For several months after this, I then purchased three more kgb deals (all with different expiration dates) for A Clean Start cleaning services. I scheduled another appointment and received an email worksheet confirmation from Jenny Galindo, owner/manager, PO Box 491, Sterling, VA 20167, phone number 703-895-1813. On the scheduled day of the appointment they did NOT show up and after numerous calls and emails they never responded. Several weeks later through the kgb deal company I found out there was a medical emergency. Understanding the problem I again scheduled another appointment and again they were a no-show or no response to my phone calls or emails. Days later I finally heard from the owner/manager, Jenny Galindo and she appologized and guaranteed they would be there for my next appointment 1/3/2013 - for the THIRD time they were a no-show and did not respond to my numerous phone calls or email. I have since tried numerous times to contact the owner/manager, Jenny Galindo and have never received a return phone call or email reply. I have now asked kgb deal for a complete refund of the three unused cleaning vouchers. The three additional vouchers purchased from kgh deals did not state for first time customers only. Additionally, YELP has at least 5 bad reviews for A Clean Start not showing up or responding.

Description of Work
I purchased kgb deals for house cleaning services.

Category house cleaning

It is good to hear that when we serviced your First KGBDeal voucher we came out and did a good job and your were super satisfied. SO satisfied that instead of requesting regular service decided to purchase 4 more vouchers for cleaning. ANy company owner knows these vouchers are negative money for the company and are only used to be advertisement for a small business and get name out there. The voucher clearly states 1 per customer and many can be purchased as gifts to other locations. If everyone could purchase many vouchers there would be no more small business and why would anyone continue with a good small company struggling to get started and stay a float by servicing all these vouchers for -40 per voucher. Thank you to all who purchased and understand the trial of a new company! You purchased and your tried us and you liked us. Use us again regularly but dont try to get 5 cleanings at the cost of a small family business. INSTEAD use these vouchers to give to your friends and family to use and hopefully someone will want service again in the future and my hard working ladies can be paid for their hard and dedicated service to your home! 1 voucher per person unlimited as gifts and must be used at other locations. We will not service the same location repeatedly for free with no tips for the ladies and no referrals for future business. If we do a good job then show us!!! Voucher cleaning is for trying new small businesses not for you to get cheap cheap cheap monthly service! Thank you

10/12/2011

Melissa H.

The whole process was easy. I called the office and scheduled my move out cleaning. They Offered me Carpet Cleaning and I decided to get both done with one company and that was the best. The maids and the carpet truck arrived almost at the same time and they all helped each other. It was a great team. They were so helpful and worked on everything without me having to tell them what to do. My condo was really clean and I got my whole security deposit back. I am so happy with these guys!

Description of Work
The cleaning team cleaned my condo after we moved out. I had 3 people come early in the morning and they were done before 11am! They did an amazing job and it was one less thing I had to worry about during a rough move. The Carpet Guys were great too! They were able to get out stains the kids had made and they cleaned our sofa that I was going to get rid of. After they cleaned it, I couldnt believe that it looked like new again. They made the dark marks left by the dog disappear! They made it smell great too! I was so happy, I dont have to buy a new sofa anaymore! Friendly and helpful people and they gave me alot of helpful information!

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Smart Choice Mobile Auto Detailing

We are a detailing company that comes to you, we bring our own water and electricity and we can come to anywhere your car is at, we are very convenient because you don’t have to wait around at the detail shop for hours, check our website for extremely affordable prices. Click here to schedule your car detailing: https://www.smartchoicedetailing.com/book-appointment

L&K service

Carpet cleaning and house cleaning locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

Residential & Commercial Cleaning, Janitorial services, Carpet & Floor Cleaning, Demolition, Move in/out Cleaning, Strip & Wax