7 Movers

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2015

Delivery Service

Our company was founded in March 2015. During this time we have established ourselves in the market as a company with high quality services. Our main goal is the full satisfaction of our customer's wishes. As proof of this are excellent feedbacks from our customers on sites like Yelp, Angie's List, Google. The mission of 7 Movers is to provide high quality services at reasonable prices. We guarantee high quality services. You can check feedbacks of customers on our website sevenmovers.com or Angie's List, Yelp, Google. You can e-mail us at - sevenmovers@gmail.com or get a quote at www.sevenmovers.com....

Best Messenger Inc

Best Messenger provides immediate or scheduled pickup and delivery of all items small and large, every day of the year, with no advance notice, appointment, or account ever needed Pay with credit card or cash. Service is fast and affordable, prices are posted online, and tipping is not recommended or expected.

Randall Moving & Storage

Family owned, well-established moving and storage company offering full service local & long distance moves. Certified American Moving & Storage Association ProMovers, Randall Moving & Storage offers the highest level of professional moving services with reasonable pricing. Integrity in all business practices is the very core of Randall Moving & Storage and its employees.

ARKO Moving

ARKO Moving Company will make it a stress free day for our customers! Our highly trained professional movers are available 7 days a week to service you. We are committed to safely packing and moving all of our customers possessions and delivering them with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Offers by ARKO Moving on Angi

10/08/2021

Lina C.

7 Movers assisted with my move last week. I have a 3x5 new rug that has gone completely missing, and also had an entire box of collectible mugs that was smashed to bits. I contacted 7 Movers via email, and despite previously being very responsive, they have neglected to respond to any emails, or provide me information on being reimbursed/filing a claim. I would absolutely never use them again and will continue reporting them until this issue is resolved.

Description of Work
Moving apartments

03/01/2019

Nancy R.

This was a long distance move and it went incredibly well. Have used them since, have referred to family and friends, and will use them in the future!

Description of Work
packing and moving

11/15/2018

Jeffrey G.

I've used 7 Movers for 2 moves in the past 4 years and had an excellent experience both times. The movers, I wish I could remember their names, we professional and quite good at fitting everything in the truck securely. Everything made it from one home to the other in one piece. They were efficient and very clear about their pricing. They even had enough additional boxes and tape for last minute items I hadn't packed yet. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

11/06/2018

Meirbek S.

I have hired 4 moving companies in my lifetime. 7 Movers is by far the best moving company I have ever had business with. The owner of the company (Baha?) is an intelligent young man who exceeded all my expectations about the move. His company is not the cheapest company out there but without a shadow of a doubt, 7 Movers is worth every penny! His crew doesn’t waste their time as some other movers I have dealt with in the past. After they left, I checked all my furniture and surprisingly enough I couldn’t find any scratches as I always would with my previous moves. Overall, it was the smoothest move I have ever had. I have my friend moving the first week of December, who I already referred to 7 Movers! I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
2bd apt to townhouse

04/23/2018

Michele B.

The guys were great. On time and did a really thorough job. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
we were moving a large house

01/04/2018

Valentina M.

Very punctual and very fast! Maybe a little bit too fast! Left part of dining room table at old residence. That was the only snafu!! They returned for it and came back and set the table up, no worries! Would definitely hire again!!

Description of Work
Moving services to new home

12/24/2017

Jessica F.

I've used 7 Movers twice and both times they were great. They are on-time, work hard, and just go above and beyond what is expected.

Description of Work
Moving Service

08/20/2017

Lana S.

Great! We give these guys a great reference.

Description of Work
Packing and moving.

07/28/2017

Donna M.

Wonderful. Three young men came and moved our heaviest furniture. They were hired for 3 hours because we were moving locally. They worked hard and consistently. I actually had them come back a few days later to help move remaining heavy items we were unable to fit in truck. It was less expensive hiring them for a few hours than it was renting the truck and doing it ourselves for some of the heavy items, and miscellaneous items. They were friendly, polite, and hardworking. Nothing broken, and care was taken with all our items.

Description of Work
Moving to townhouse.

06/27/2017

Sheryl B.

The movers made the move without damaging any of my items.

Description of Work
I needed to be moved from one side of town to the other side of town.

Category moving companies

Full moving services, packing and unpacking services, residential local and long distance moves, piano moves, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover