Windows on Washington

• Trade License Number
  • 2705101007

23465 Rock Haven Way Ste 120

Dulles, VA 20166

Simply put - we believe that improving your home should be enjoyable. That is why we spent years designing our consultations, installations, and customer care experiences to minimize stress and provide every client with a fair and honest home improvement experience. Founded in 2005, Windows on Washington has become one of the area’s most respected home improvement companies because we make our clients' homes more beautiful, comfortable, and energy efficient. We are proud Angie’s Super Service Award winners, which we’ve now earned for seven consecutive years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have never had one filed complaint. In addition, we have hundreds of positive customer reviews on Angie’s List, Customer Lobby, Home Advisor, Guild Quality, Houzz, and Yelp....

window replacement (243)door installation (51)roofing (34)insulation (20)siding companies (14)gutter repair (13)egress window (6)garage doors (1)woodworking (8)home energy audit (4)skylight installation (2)chimney repair (1)

01/03/2021

WOW did a fine job. We chose them because of their excellent reviews and because the offered a lower priced door (HGI) that was of equivalent quality to the industry standard door (PROVIA). Because they were short handed and in demand, when we signed with them in at the end of August, they told us to expect a 10-12 week wait for installation. They came out in the first week of November. With the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the front door and storm door for my home

CATEGORY egress windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/21/2020

So this is going to be my first review online and I’ve decided to provide it because of both the size of the projects involved and the quality of service that I received. My family and I recently purchased a 45-year old fixer-upper in Northern Virginia, and the home needed major updates throughout. Two things that needed immediate attention were the original wood windows and the 30+ year old aspha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Windows / New Door / Metal Roof Installation

CATEGORY egress windows,roofing,replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

09/29/2020

Not well :( . The old basement window needs to be replaced and egress functionality added to it. This contractor isn't interested to perform services on anything less than 5 windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement window adding egress

CATEGORY egress windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

We specialize in full home window replacements, but have always been happy to serve the needs of our clients that have smaller projects. Due to Covid-19 changes to our business, we require all crews to work as a 4-5 person non-interchangeable pod to maintain their own health and safety, as well as their families and the families of our clients. From a cost perspective, it is not feasible to have a...

09/02/2020

I began my windows replacement project by contacting two bidders, both highly rated on Angie’s List. Windows on Washington helped me learn the terminology and, especially, what to look for in quality windows. I subsequently submitted a draft Statement of Work specifying the models and colors for the 17 windows. Their ensuing proposal captured all that I was after, and its price (with an Angie’s Li...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows Replacement

COST $19,383.3

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/17/2020

Consultant came out to provide estimates on multiple projects. I informed that the priority was to replace my sliding glass door and picture window, however I was looking to budget for the other items. He came out on a Friday, August 7th. I reached out to him on on Monday to find out when I could expect a quote and received no response. I then called the office later that day and they pretty much ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sliding glass door and picture window; replace garage door; wrap exposed wood

CATEGORY garage doors,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

07/30/2020

Installation of replacement windows

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our neighbors recommended Windows on Washington (WOW) because they were very pleased with the job the company did for them. We chose WOW as a result, and we couldn’t be happier. The windows are beautiful, solid, and well sealed against heat/cold. The crew was meticulous and quickly resolved any minor issues that arose. They were polite, friendly, and professional. Cleanup at the end was amazing. The salesman was also great and stayed in touch throughout. We’re very happy with our choice and the end results. We highly recommend WOW.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

04/22/2020

Terrific experience. At the salesman's recommendation, I purchased a product different (and much less expensive) than the one I had been shopping and which has turned out to be exactly what I needed. The front office kept me informed of each upcoming step in the process, the installer was expert, prompt, and did a perfect job. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace door to deck

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Photo for Windows on Washington - 23465 Rock Haven Way, Dulles, VA - 38514388

Thanks for sharing your experience with WoW. We are thrilled to have been able to complete your project on time and under budget! The door looks great, and will perform beautifully for years to come. I will be sure to share your compliments with the installation Team!

01/29/2020

Nice folks to work with. They were professional and thorough. The work men were quick and skillful. We were completely satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced our front door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

It was our pleasure to complete your project. We are glad you are pleased with your new door. Thank you for putting your trust in WoW!

11/28/2019

Overall I give an A because the install crew is excellent, the product is high quality, and they have a great warranty. Two nits however--we had a custom sliding door and it wasn't initially made clear to us that this would add 4 extra weeks for delivery beyond the normal 6-8 weeks which put our install later than expected. It would have been helpful if this was more clearly communicated upfront. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace several windows, a bay window, and install a sliding door

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the feedback on product timing. We will be sure to incorporate additional notifications into the door lead time discussions when things return to some level of normalcy. Thank you again.

11/21/2019

It went excellent! The quality of the work and the installation itself was amazing. We have special window quilts on our windows and they worked carefully around them to ensure they weren't damaged. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all the windows on our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2017

Replacement windows, metal & asphalt roofing, exterior doors, sliding doors, fiber cement & vinyl siding, gutters, air sealing & insulation.

Financing Available, PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express