Absolute Carpet Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2005

45921 Maries Rd Ste 180

Dulles, VA 20166

With over 32 years of experience, our focus is on the quality and services we provide to our clients. From our Eco-friendly products to the technicians in your home, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. At Absolute Carpet Care you will experience friendly, hardworking and highly trained individuals who work together as a team to build life long relationships with our clients....

07/15/2020

Srinivas G.

It wasn't a truck mounted system like I thought I was paying for and so the cleaning wasn't as deep and thorough as I would have liked. But, the gentleman of this one man operation was very nice.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/04/2019

Alison M.

Absolute always does a great job and carpets look great when they are done.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are happy that you are pleased with the services we have provided. We hope to hear from you in the future! Thanks again! -Team Absolute

07/25/2019

Teresa K.

Technician arrived on time and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Sofa cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

01/20/2019

Janice A.

Excellent. The men who picked up and returned the rugs were courteous, pleasant and professional. They were very careful with the furniture they had to move. The rugs look like new.

Description of Work
6 area rugs cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

01/10/2019

Melissa R.

Excellent work - I had dining room chairs and an upholstered wooden chair that had been in storage for 3 years and were heavily soiled. I didn’t think they’d be white again, but the Absolute technician was able to thoroughly clean them without causing any harm to the wood. And he totally removed the carpet stains as well. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning and removal of carpet stains

01/07/2019

Myla M.

Always responsive, works with you to ensure satisfaction

Description of Work
Water damage removal and new carpet

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation, water damage restoration

09/26/2018

George M.

Nelson and Marco arrived on time, covered their shoes and went to work. We had some concern because of furniture in room, but they moved whatever was necessary were able to do a great job. They were polite and knew exactly what they were doing.

Description of Work
stretched rippled carpeting in two bedrooms

09/18/2018

helen H.

Timely arrival, professional work, courteous workers, great result. Everything went smoothly from the initial call to the pre-work notifications to the actual work. I only wish we had more carpets for them to clean!

Description of Work
We were having carpet cleaned between tenants at a rental property.

09/16/2018

Marilyn F.

This company knows what it’s doing. I called Mighty Clean and Linda provided estimate, arranged date. Kevin arrived on time, measured, provided actual cost (close to estimate), completed work in 2 hours (again as estimated), and left me with a “like-new” carpeted rec room and a sparkling modular sofa. I definitely recommend this company and will use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet and sofa cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Good Afternoon! I just wanted to follow up as i believe this review was meant for a different company and wanted to make sure to bring it to your attention so that they could get the recognition for the job they completed for you! Thank you! Sandra Absolute Carpet Care

07/06/2018

Lawrence L.

Excellently! The guys got here within the time frame agreed. My carpets are 19 years old and with the exception of some pivot points, it looks like new!!! We'd definitely use them again!

Description of Work
All wall to wall carpeting cleaned

07/03/2018

Sarah J.

On time, efficient, and looked great

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet for a new listing that was coming to market

06/16/2018

Melanie K.

I used Absolute Carpet Care for new carpet and I truly cannot recommend them highly enough. Jason brought carpet samples to my home, helped me pick carpet I could have installed less than a week later, and took great care of my project when his team found water under my old carpet- a shocking discovery he made easier to handle! He explained the problem to me and put the affected part of the carpeting project on hold until I could have the water damage cleaned up. I felt like I was treated like family and my new carpets are soft and beautiful!

Description of Work
New carpet in 4 rooms

06/05/2018

Heidi J A.

Wonderful job. I have used ACC before and purchased the warranty so that they will come back and spot clean as needed for a year. This was a great decision. They are always available on short notice and do a great job with no mess.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

04/04/2018

Mike N.

The work was done very well and on time.

Description of Work
Carpets Installed.

03/26/2018

Terrance M.

From the initial call, to the estimate, to the scheduling, to the notifications when they would arrive and the results - professional and top notch. Would I hire them again - absolutely!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, stairs, and spot

03/22/2018

Linda G.

Did a great job. Rug has various types of material and patterns. Previous rug cleaner did not get rug cleaned. This time the rug looks great. Technicians were very professional and nice. Will use again.

Description of Work
Had bedroom area rug cleaned.

Category oriental rug cleaning

03/06/2018

Pamela N.

Good, easy to schedule appointment and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

02/23/2018

Peggy S.

Very efficiently, and when they were done it looked like a new couch (it had been quite soiled). Before they left, a technician pointed out some areas that were getting threadbare, and said they would probably not be able to clean it again--it would have to be reupholstered. I appreciated their pointing that out to me. This is the second time I've hired Absolute Carpet Care and I'm sure I will hire them again.

Description of Work
couch cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We are happy that you are pleased with the services we have provided. We hope to hear from you in the future! Thanks again! -Team Absolute

02/19/2018

Jim M.

I own a business with two showrooms and hired Absolute Carpet Care to clean one of this showrooms. I specifically placed an order for showroom #1 to be cleaned. I then confirmed that in writing with them. When they arrived to clean, I was on vacation, but they called me to confirm the correct showroom to be cleaned. I confirmed showroom #1 - not showroom #2. After they left, I found out they cleaned the wrong showroom because one of our employees onsite was unsure which one to clean. However, I had confirmed with Absolute Carpet Care THREE times to clean showroom #1. When I complained to them, they refused to offer any discount (other than a $12.00 fuel fee) to come back and clean the correct showroom. Poor customer service and I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning a business showroom

02/15/2018

Ronald M.

Initially the service was well received, they were responsive and were professional in their conduct. Only later did the carpet cleaning treatment proved to be destructive to the rug and undermat. Some two months later the rug started to buckle (ridges formed) which was not true of the area not treated. Apparently the deep cleaning affected the underlying mat (the rug is in a three year old house).

Description of Work
290 square feet of rugs plus one staircase were cleaned

01/29/2018

Kathryn G.

Very well as always. Professional, courteous, efficient and hard working. Estimate clearly provided up front and written aftercare instructions left. We have been customers for 17 years.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for leaving us a review, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We absolutely appreciate your repeat business and we are committed to continuing to provide you with the same excellent service for many more years to come! -Team Absolute

01/24/2018

Brandon H.

Absolute Carpet Care did a terrific job. They were a wonderful company to deal with throughout the entire experience. They were professional during the estimate, scheduling, and actual service. They did a great job on the carpet. Highly recommend and I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching and cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

11/04/2017

Arin K.

Went great. It’s the second time I’ve used them and plan to do so again in the future. They’re honest, efficient, punctual and really good at what they do.

Description of Work
Needed to clean the main level and upstairs carpeting, plus two stairways on a new home before moving in.

10/11/2017

Becca F.

Our second experience with this company ... and we'll use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of townhome to prepare for new tenants.

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Thank you for continuing to use Absolute Carpet Care for your carpet cleaning needs. If there is anything that we can do to assist you in the future, please give us a call! -Team Absolute

10/03/2017

Gloria S.

they were very thorough and courteous

Description of Work
had family room, two sets of stairs, hallway and basement bedroom cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing Absolute Carpet Care! We are happy that you were pleased with our services and want to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Have a wonderful day! -Team Absolute

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

Flood Crew LLC

*24 Hours Emergency Service Response Call 571-332-3890* Flood Crew works with all insurance carriers and offers a Free Infrared Inspection* Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Flood Crew is a full cleaning & restoration company based out of Sterling, Va since 2008. We believe in providing top notch service when you need us most. You can be assured that every job is done with the highest of skills. Serving Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC. Call our office at 571-332-3890

Offers by Flood Crew LLC on Angi
    Virginia Top Floors

Virginia Top Floors provides DUSTLESS HARDWOOD FLOOR REFINISHING, MAINTENANCE (HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING AND BUFFING), REPAIRS AND INSTALLATION. We work with homeowners who are renovating, getting their houses ready for sale or moving into a new property helping them to restore their hardwood floors. Virginia Top Floors is recommended by the top Northern Virginia realtors to help their clients get their properties ready for showing. Our flooring team has over 50 years of combined customer service experience and 30 years of design experience. We have a strong work ethic, and a trained eye for detail, color, and space treatment. We return your investment in us, our products and our services, in terms of quality as well as quantity. Our professional and personal involvement in your flooring project optimizes the value you receive.

B911967

Carpet Cleaning, Carpet & Hardwood Flooring Sales, Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning, Mattresses, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration, Leather Cleaning, & Pet Damage.

Housecleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, & Hardwood Floor Cleaning & Restoration.