A&E Roofwerks

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2015

3.9

A&E Roofwerks a residential and commercial roofing contractor, has been providing roofing services for nearly 18 years! We offer roof replacement, new roof construction, and roof repairs for homes, offices, manufacturing and much more. A&E Roofwerks is a full service contractor that offers not only roofing services, but siding, window replacement, deck maintenance, restoration and replacement and much more. We offer senior citizen and military discounts! Licensed and fully insured! Call now for a free estimate!...

DanDale Fence

here are dozens of fence companies out there, so why would anyone choose us over them? We have come to find out that many customers who have used contractors typically have bad to average customer service. Our goal at DanDale is to provide exceptional customer service! From the day we give our presentation to the day we fulfill the contract, we work to provide a great experience for you so that when your friends ask about us, then you’re glad to share your experience. Our focus is to work as a team. When our crews work with you, we encourage one another to work together to take care of our customers. We are transparent with the quality of materials, timing, and meeting your expectations as best as possible.

2Macs Power Washing, LLC

Any cleaning need on exterior of home.

01/27/2017

I posted an F before due to lack of communications. Found out he had broke his hand. When he did come out he was wonderful!! Professional, took pictures, took time to explain what had to be completed and the best way to complete the task. he did not try to do more work then needed. I would hire him again. The only issue which I told him was communicate, if you are going to be late or need to resch...

Description of Work
Had a leak in the roof and wanted the roof checked for any other issues

Thank you for you for your review it was a pleasure working for you! I hope you got all the photos i sent to you!

10/31/2016

The only thing he did while he was her was complained. He said he will clean and inspect to 2000sq ft house. I measured mine and it was a half the length of what he would do.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning & Inspection

Category gutter cleaning

There was never any complaining, I personally came to your house. I did state that the deal only covered UP to 200 sq ft. your home was alot bigger than that if i remember correctly i believe it was a 48 sq ft home, that is why i mentioned it. the job was done and no extra fee was charged i am sorry you were not happy with the service.

10/24/2016

It was okay. They were not responsive for a while and after several attempts, I got them to come over and do a little repair on the roof. I paid them a little extra and they replaced the shingles.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for A&E Roofwerks. They looked at the roof and gave me an estimate on how much it would cost to repair the shingles. They replaced the shingles.

Thank you for the work, i hope all is well. i am sorry if you were not happy with our work.

08/30/2016

After two appointments at which the service provider did not show up and have not bother to warn me that he is unable to honor his commitment, he decided that he does not provide the work I needed done - roof cleaning to remove moss, which fits the "maintenance" term in my view. Kudos to Angie's List for helping me by redirecting the money already paid to another roofing company. Even if it has be...

Description of Work
The provider did NOTHING not even showed up for two scheduled appointments.

Mrs [Member Name Removed] I asked you clearly, what issue you had, you mentioned you had moss and needed pressure washing done. I clearly stated i do not do pressure washing of roofs. you insisted that is what you paid for, and i clearly stated it was not part of my deal. i apologize for any miscommunication.

07/05/2016

It did not go. After initial contact was made on or about 6/13/16 (3 weeks ago) and promises were made to begin work, nothing has happened. No email, no phone call, no text message. Nothing. I'm cancelling the deal I bought through Angie's List for this company because there is no excuse for this. IT IS 2016!!! Say the company is swamped with business, even still there is no excuse because of the ...

Description of Work
Some shingles needed replaced and miscellaneous other roof "tune-up" type of repairs.

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I apologize for [Member Information Removed] problem and lack [Member Information Removed] Communication at that time i had broken my hand twice and was out [Member Information Removed] work for 6 months i am back to work and would offer you a 20% discount on any future job needed. or one free maintenance check! again i apologize for any inconvenience. Adam

04/15/2016

I purchased a coupon from this company and a coupon from Arbor Quality Tree which is the same company. I also paid $280 for additional work. The services were to clean 2 gutters and to clean leaves and a wood pile out of one yard. The gutters were cleaned but the yard was only partially cleaned. The wood pile appears untouched. I have called and left messages to be contacted and have had no response. The ratings below are for the cleaning of the gutters only.

Description of Work
I purchased a coupon from this company and a coupon from Arbor Quality Tree which is the same company. I also paid $280 for additional work. The services were to clean 2 gutters and to clean leaves and a wood pile out of one yard. The gutters were cleaned but the yard was only partially cleaned. The wood pile appears untouched. I have called and left messages to be contacted and have had no response. The ratings below are for the gutter cleaning only.

Category gutter cleaning service

04/12/2016

I couldn't get a hold of the company to get the job scheduled. We talked back and forth through the message center and by phone, but I could never get him to call me, I always had to call him. In the end, we were unable to come up with date to get the service scheduled. I've scheduled the service with a more responsive provider.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal to get gutter repair.

Category gutter repair contractor

03/16/2016

The provider called me in advance of the appointment to say he might be a bit late for our scheduled time. However, he arrived early! His team immediately got to work fixing gutters, repairing some loose flashing and replacing caps on the roof of the house. He also provided me with an estimate to replace some missing flashing elsewhere on the roof. His team solved problems left by others on the roof (a duplicate roof cap, which was installed improperly) and all of my gutters are now flush with the roof. The additional charge (in addition to the Angie's list deal) was for the two new caps.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from Angie's List for roof inspection and gutter repair. Due to injury, the provider did not contact me for a couple of months. Once he returned to work and got in touch with me, he was very responsive, punctual and provided excellent service.

Category roofer

03/01/2016

It was fine, routine. They came when they were supposed to come and did the work that they were supposed to do. There were no issues.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them for $59. It was a combination of just general inspection of the roof and gutters and also some leaf removal.

Category gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor","roofer

02/05/2016

Waste of time, limited to no response, 3 weeks later still no appointment

Description of Work
I booked the rook maintenance package well over 3 weeks ago. The provider responded the day after and said they would be in touch to plan the appointment the next day. Two weeks later I emailed again to see what was the problem. a day later a response that they had hurt their hand and would call to plan an appointment the day after. 3 days later still no response so I canceled the maintenance package and will find a new provider. I cant say if this company is good or not, but if they are not going to be professional I would not waste my time with them again.

Category roofer

Complete Replacement, Roof Maintenance, Flashing, Soffit, Gutter Cleaning & Replacement, Siding, Windows, deck maintenance, restoration or replacement, pressure washing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing