M.A. Turner Construction Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

A Proactive project manger experienced in managing a variety of construction teams and projects. Successful in estimating projects, organizing team structure, staying within budget, meeting project deadlines, implementing leadership strategies and creating effective communication between personnel, general contractors and management team. Company Mission Statement: To be found faithful. To be faithful to my God, to my wife, to my kids, to my parents. To succeed and be a successful person in this life. To provide financial security for my life. To live like no one else, so that I can give like no one else. Personal Core Values: To be professional and honest. To be a life long learner, teachable. To be great at what I do. To influence others in a positive way. To be respectful to everyone. To be a team player. Company Motto: Great work speaks for itself.......

Pristine Peaks Roof Cleaning and More

We specialize in residential and commercial exterior cleaning of virtually all surfaces. We are a veteran owned family operated business that is professionally trained and equipped, fully licensed and insured, and offer a variety of special discounts. Estimates are free and we accept all major credit cards, cash, and checks.

08/28/2014

Excellent work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wallpaper, sink, toilet and flooring. Painted and installed vanity, toilet and tile floor.

CATEGORY home remodeling

01/13/2012

Mitch & his helper arrived when they said they would. Worked diligently, were very careful to straighten up at the end of the working day. The work is top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced plumbing fixtures in the bathroom & mudroom. Rebuilt the deck stairs replacing the stringers & adding supports. Securing the fasciaboards on the porch and deck.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,plumbing,deck cleaning,home remodeling

10/22/2011

I contacted Mitch and he was able to start the project almost immediately.  He stayed in touch with me, updating me on the progress along the way.  He searched for the least expensive flooring available, in addition to explaining exactly what I needed to purchase to ensure a smooth project completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had water damage under my carpet and behind my walls due to recalled pipes throughout my townhouse.  Mitch tore down walls & ceilings, hung drywall, plastered, removed the carpet and put down laminate hardwood flooring.  He also arranged a plumber to replace pipes throughout.  In addition, Mitch removed all debris, hung light fixtures, replaced a threshold at my door, and various other odd tasks.

CATEGORY handyman service,hardwood floor,hauling services,plastering,plumbing,home remodeling,doors

We are a General Contracting Business that focuses on residential/commercial renovations and improvements and property investment.