Butler's Tree Service Landscaping and Firewood

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2012

We have more than 25 years of experience and we specialize in a lot of different services....

With several years of experience, Tree Service by Jose Luis, works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you soon on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interest.

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

AFFORDABLE PRICES!! Full service tree company serving the Northern Virginia area. Anything from minor trimming to complete tree removal.

05/16/2019

The work was awesome, I took pictures and I am willing to share for others to see how amazing job they did. I was very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
They took down 6 trees for me.

Category tree service

01/06/2019

I ordered a full cord of wood for my wood burning insert. It took several calls to finalize and arrange delivery. I built my fire per usual and found the firewood almost impossible to start. The wood is heavy and dense and literally takes hours feeding the fire kindling to get it hot enough to burn on its own. I tried contacting the company for the better part of a week to work out a solution. My ...

Description of Work
Firewood for woodburning fireplace insert

11/08/2017

Very well. Cord of wood was neatly stacked where I had asked and the wood is all top quality aged for no less than a year. This is the third year we have ordered from Butler.

Description of Work
Delivery and stackeing a full cord of firewood.

11/05/2016

The experience went well and the wood was excellent. Thanks.

Description of Work
Firewood delivery and stacking.

01/05/2016

Delivery and stacking went off efficiently. They were pretty expensive, but given the time of the year, I didn't feel that I had much room to bargain (I should have called back in September). The cord doesn't look entirely full and there was a bunch of Poplar, which I don't consider hardwood. I'll remember next time to ask for oak.

Description of Work
Delivered and stacked a cord of wood.

Category firewood

Tree Service, Tree Contractor, Tree Removal, Tree Removal Service, Tree Services.

Check, Financing Available