ROBBINS LANDSCAPING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2006

Robbins Landscaping is a mid-sized, Landscape Maintenance and Design/Build company located in Chesterfield, VA. Our company specializes in Landscape and Irrigation Management, Landscape Design and Build projects, Hardscape Design and Build projects, Irrigation and Lighting installations....

CENTURY 21 Option 1 Property Management manages rental properties in Richmond, Virginia

Friends and Family Landscaping provides landscape services to the Richmond, VA metro area. Our design and installation services can deliver the landscape you've envisioned, with available customer service throughout the process. Already have a great landscape? We have maintenance services for residential and light commercial properties.

08/19/2016

They came when they said, they came when they said I just considering that they gave me the estimate and I had to pay fifty dollars for fifteen minutes, they were polite they were nice he seem knowledgeable and he said I've got a problem with the company that did work [03:24] but he is not with you guys. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Robbin's Landscaping for landscaping estimate.

Category landscaping

07/02/2014

They provided very good service, timely, had a descent price, they weren't horrible and I thought everything they did was very good.

Description of Work
They cleared about a quarter acre, ran irrigation and planted sod.

Category landscaping

08/21/2012

immediate contact and good comminications in setting up design and install. I was a bit disappointed with some of the plant quality and they immediately replaced the plants and made the minor adjustments to improve areas where overseeding was required. I am a bit disappointed that the irrigation system does not cover all areas in the new plant beds. There is now a lot of manual watering required t...

Description of Work
landscape design and install. irrigations modifications to meet new design.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

06/06/2012

I pay monthly and that includes irrigation system and maintenance. I continue to use them because they do good work. I know most of the folks there and they have the same team that comes routinely to do the yard maintenance. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I use Robbins Landscaping for lawn and yard work and I have been using them since 2007. They are here now installing a rain gauge for my irrigation system.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

01/16/2012

It's a regular monthly maintenance contract and my wife handles all of that. They do just regular yard work: mowing the lawn, weaning the lawn, raking and mulching. I use them because they were just local and received a lot of recommendations. They do a very nice job for us.

Description of Work
I use Robbins Landscaping for regular gardening. They come monthly and services was used within the last 30 days.

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

DESIGN, GRADING, PLANTING, SODDING, MULCHING, POND CREATION, PATIO AND PATHWAY CONSTRUCTION, STONE & MASONRY WALLS, IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE, CLEARING AND EXCAVATING, TREE REMOVAL, SMALL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, FENCING, ARBORS, DRIVEWAYS, RETAINING WALLS, MOWING, EDGING, WEEDING, SHRUB CARE, TRASH REMOVAL, CLEAN-UP, TURF GRASS, FLORICULTURE.

SNOW REMOVAL