Fry's Handyman Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2009

4.3

We do it right for the right price....

We specialize in pressure washing services for exteriors of homes/businesses, driveways, walkways, patios, decks, fences, gutters, roofs, cars, truck trailers, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also accept Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

No More Dirty Roofs is the Richmond roof cleaning specialist you can trust. Not all roof cleaners are alike. All of our roof cleaning is done using non-damaging low pressure and green, environmentally safe formulas. All of our roof cleanings come standard with a minimum 2 year warranty, and we offer a maintenance package for an average of $50.00 a year that includes a lifetime warranty. We are licensed & insured up to 1 million dollars.

Hello, my name is Todd Heath. I'm the owner operator of Blaze Mobile Detail & Powerwashing LLC. When you book an appointment with Blaze Mobile Detail & Powerwashing, you receive prompt courteous and exceptional quality. I give you "Personalized Luxury Service." From house washing, walkways, driveways, brick, patios, aggregate, or sealants for your surfaces, you can feel confident about the workmanship and price that you'll receive. I hope to build this business from relationships to referrals! I look forward to earning your business! Please feel free to contact Todd Heath @ 804-690-2520 today! https://posts.gle/qdnwN https://www.facebook.com/Blazemobiledetailpw/ https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.BlazeMobileDetail.92342881.html

04/16/2018

The weather caused some delays, so each project was completed at a different time. All things considered, Jesse did a good job and cleaned up once the jobs were completed.

Description of Work
We needed rails installed around our front porch, a privacy fence repaired, and a porch needed to be re-screened.

08/20/2017

very good showed up on time for the estimate and work date price a little bit high but received quality work

Description of Work
replaced wood window trim in bathtub in bathroom with vinyl trim due to rot

02/14/2017

Work was done on time, as promised and at the agreed upon price. Very happy with the work.

Description of Work
Extensive repairs to my deck.

Category decks,handyman service

02/01/2016

Installed incorrect kitchen undercabnet lighting then charged me to correct mistake. Increased price of replacing carbage disposal after install. Cost me $ 300 more than estimate when work was completed. Will not use again. Will not recommend.

Description of Work
Painting,under cabinet lighting,Spackle work.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

08/09/2015

We called Mr. Fry to set up a service call and ascertain his charge and he told me a flat $55/hr. They scheduled the service call for 9:00 and arrived at 9:10. The work was completed within 1.5 hours. I received an invoice for 2.5 hours at $65/hr and thought they had a typo and called them to correct it. They appeared to have done good work but the billing was of concern. They corrected the invoic...

Description of Work
Replace flapper and handle in a toilet and checked other toilet's handle and flapper in a rental unit

Category handyman service

Residential and commercial lighting, sheet rock repair and construction, landscape lighting, framing & trim work.

Landscaping, footings & roofing.