A1 STEEM IT CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

Colonial Heights, VA 23834

ADDITIONAL PHONE #804-732-6968

08/14/2018

Michelle C.

The two guys worked hard and ensured my satisfaction before they left.

Description of Work
Move out carpet cleaning

09/27/2016

Winnie S.

02/18/2015

Patricia L.

They came on time, explained everything to me, did a very good job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

06/23/2014

Patricia L.

Description of Work
The workers were awesome and answered all my questions. The price was high. My carpets are old but they are not clean.

06/03/2014

Matt W.

Amazing company. Would highly recommend them. We have been using them for years. Others have been tried and failed miserably to achieve good results. They are always professional, competitive, hard working and conscientious.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets along with scotch guard and pet treatment in two rooms

06/17/2013

Scott W.

Service was exceptional. Team was professional, expedient and when we asked at the last minute to do an additional room, had no issue and jumped right on it. Results were great....much cleaner than other companies we've used in the area.

Description of Work
Provider performed a move-in carpet cleaning throughout house.

11/01/2012

Robin H.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet and a couch in my home.

01/11/2012

Matt W.

Have used them twice and very happy with the work performed on both occasions. In contrast, recently I used chem dry because of a discount coupon and had to have them come out twice and still was not pleased with Chemdrys work (would not even entertain using chemdry again). I will be using them again when I need my carpets cleaned. With 3 small children, two dogs and a cat, we have more than the usual stains and they have done good work each time.

Description of Work
complete house carpet cleaning

08/29/2011

Virginia F.

Everything went great. They did a good job and were very pleasant and the price was great as well. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpet when we moved.

08/04/2011

michael A.

see above remarks......

Description of Work
Vacuumed carpet (living room and hall way), pretreated and thoroughly steamed cleaned same area as vacuumed. Ian applied pet deodorizer to the entire area. Styrofoam blocks were placed under the couch and chair, we were instructed to leave them til the carpet had completely dried. The area cleaned was then raked or brushed to restore the nap. Tho normally a 2 man job, Ian (technician) was able to handle the job by himself in a professional and timely manner. I will be requesting him when it comes time to re-do the carpets. The job was quoted to be $89 for living room and hallway but since I wanted the deodorizer , it was $20 more.........I am a satisfied customer.....

07/15/2011

Carol G.

Took about 2 hours. Got almost every spot up. This was well used seldom cleaned carpet. Very pleased with how clean it looked afterwards and very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Household carpet cleaning, 6 rooms, closets, hallway. As long as nothing on the furniture, they would clean under it as well. Required mattresses to be removed from beds but they would replace them after cleaning under beds.

07/12/2010

Matt W.

They were great, as I got them on reference from my neighbors. It took the better part of eight hours to clean all of the carpets, but they did an excellent job. There were a few spots I had to point out, but they came back without a problem and corrected the issues.

Description of Work
They did carpet and upholstery cleaning for me.

07/02/2007

DON B.

I thought that they did a really good job and I am very happy with the end result. The only thing that bothered me was that there were two guys that came out to my home and one guy was very nice and very professional, but the other guy just seemed to want to hurry up and get it over with. I would rehire the company again as long as they did not send him because he had poor work ethic.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned 700 square feet worth of carpet in my home. They spot treated several areas for stains and moved my furniture out of the way.

Gary R.

A1 Steam It Carpet did a good job of cleaning the carpet in my room. The worker was polite. I was happy with the whole experience. I thought they were reliable. I would call them again for services.

Description of Work
A1 Steam It Carpet & Upholstery cleaned the carpet in one room in my home.

EMERETTA W.

This was the first time we have hired A1 for this and it probably won't be the last. Their cleaning technician arrived a half hour early, so we let him start early. He was well mannered, professional, and extremely thorough. There were several areas that were done more than once, to get all the ground in dirt. The furniture was moved and he finished in about two and a half hours. The carpets are so clean, it looks as if they were just installed.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in four rooms on our main level.

08/24/2006

I was happy with the cleaning they did here. It was hard for me to grade them on prices because I didn't do my homework, but they seemed fair. I would give them a good grade because I was happy with how the carpets turned out. The guys were real good and moved stuff around so they could get at everything very thoroughly.

Description of Work
They cleaned 6 rooms of carpet for us, which was our home's entire carpeting.

08/24/2006

I think they did a wonderful job on my carpet. All the places that had stains are completely cleaned and my carpet dried very fast. I liked that they were able to work with my schedule and get out here quickly.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in my living room, which is very large almost the size of 2 rooms.

08/22/2006

I have used A-1 for many years and I am still currently using them. They do a very good job with the cleaning and the deodorizing. I have not used them in about six months, but, I plan to be calling them soon. They are usually always available when I need them. I think their work is great and I see no reason to ever have to leave them at all.

Description of Work
A-1 cleaned and deodorized three carpets in my three bedroom home.

08/20/2006

PETE L.

Aaron and Eric did a great job; they earnestly performed all pre-/during/post-work as advertised. I was impressed with both their effort and the cleaning results. FYI, I picked a day that the wife and kids would be gone so carpets could dry thoroughly (18-24 hours; though largely dry to tip-toe around on within 4-5 hours).

Description of Work
For the first time in way too long, I had all carpeting in my 2800 sq.ft home cleaned; I also had the main traffic areas scotchgarded.

08/17/2006

ALEX N.

A-1 did a great job with the steam cleaning. Everything has turned out as expected. I used this company a few times before and was also pleased them. A few of my friends and family have also used them and have also had a pleasing outcome. The pricing is also reasonable. They do charge different prices for different things you may want done like moving furniture and things like that.

Description of Work
A-1 steamed cleaned three carpets in my home.

08/07/2006

We have used this carpet cleaning service several times and they always do a good job. They offered a spray scotch guard for the carpet to help prevent stains that may occur. They removed all of my furniture for me which was nice. I think the price for their service is very reasonable.

Description of Work
We had the carpet cleaned in our family room, living room and hallway.

08/07/2006

I think my carpet turned out great, but the guy broke my vase and didnt want to reimburse me for it. He gave me a free carpet deodorizer instead. He didnt move the furniture, he just moved it around, and he was one hour late getting here. He should have been more careful.

Description of Work
I had my carpet steam cleaned in one room of my house, which was three hundred sixty square feet. The carpet cleaner spot treated the carpet first and deodorized it.

Richmond Kwik Dry Total Cleaning

Richmond Kwik Dry is a locally owned and operated service provider that specializes in cleaning carpet, tile & grout, upholstery, and hardwood floors. We use an all natural oxygenated citrus solution that will leave your carpets clean, fresh and dry in about an hour. We have NO hidden or add on fees!

Offers Coupon

CitruSolution Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning

Residental and commercial carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning. We don't use soaps, shampoos or any harsh checmicals, instead we use a more natural citrus solvent that is made from orange, lemon and grapefruit peelings. This cleaning process cleans better, drys in 2 hours, stays cleaner longer and smells great. Our process is people, pet and environmentally friendly. It is a low moisture process that dries completely in 2 to 3 hours. Reduces allergens and dust mites. Licensed and Insured. Honest and up front by area pricing. No hidden fees! We don't soak your carpet or your wallet.

2022 Super Service Award

TrueClean of Virginia

True Clean of Virginia uses Green Certified solutions to achieve the healthiest clean! Whether hard or soft surfaces, our combined cleaning methods really do restore your carpets, rugs, upholstery, tile and grout, and more.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Preinspection to identify stains and concerns, place corner guards to protect walls from hoses, pretreat heavily soiled areas as needed, special attention to stains and high-traffic areas, 220+ degree TRUCK-MOUNTED HOT STEAM EXTRACTION, dust off baseboards, move/replace most furniture with tabs/blocks under legs, high-velocity air movers if needed, groom carpet, and a post-inspection walk-through to ensure YOUR satisfaction.

We can not move China cabinets, beds or entertainment systems.