Lions Fence

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2006

PO Box 425

Clifton, VA 20124

Cost is determined by the job. Additional address: PO Box 425....

09/08/2020

Larry L.

There were delays starting the work, when they came they installed the new fence quickly. After about a year one portion of the fence had fallen and I found that the rails that fell had only held up by a single nail. I emailed and spoke with Lions Fence by phone over weeks and months. Many promises were made but with no result. No one ever came out. I am so disappointed. So, they did not do the job right the first time, they did not stand behind their work, and then I could not believe what they told me by email or phone. Ugh!!

Description of Work
Fence around my yard

Category decks,fencing

10/22/2018

Juliet S.

Very well and small issues that have come up have been resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installation of fence

06/06/2018

Monique K.

Went very well. Good work, done when scheduled.

Description of Work
Fence repair due to storm damage plus new section of fence.

06/06/2018

francine M.

Went well overall, had a small problem understanding the guys putting up the fence. Due to that, the gate was too high and my dog could get out. Called the owner twice to rectify the problem but my calls were never returned.

Description of Work
backyard fence

12/19/2017

Matthew H.

Talked to six fencing people in the end but glad I landed on Lions. Was first going with well-reviewed company closer, and then when they were hard to reach and get on site I went with a "cedar expert" in fencing. A lot of quotes later was getting frustrated. Lions didn't try to push me to different wood or plank sizes based on their inventory (two others did) but gave me their best estimate based on what I wanted. I didn't have the responsiveness issues others had; Richard didn't always answer right away but got back to me the same day and was on time for his appointments. A cold snap (weather) delayed the actual installation by a day - they were late in wrapping the previous job, but since I wasn't in a hurry it was no problem. Lions could have let me know the day before (my only complaint) I took off work. However, once on site, he'd added a +1 to his team to ensure the work got done on schedule, and his foreman (Walter) made sure the work was done right. Walter actually came back the next day on his own to power was the trellis which he thought was dirty but I wouldn't have seen. I would definitely hire again and recommend. The price is for STK cedar (not clear) and other preferences of mine also affected the price per linear foot, but you can trust Richard to give you a good deal. I would ensure at time of estimate to confirm how deep the post holes go and ask for more proactive notice in the event of delay, but otherwise the price and quality are superb.

Description of Work
New cedar privacy fence (about 180 linear feet)

11/13/2017

Greg M.

I really cannot share enough good words about my experiences with Lion's Fence. Richard, the owner, is very responsive. Both jobs were done quickly and impressively. Both times neighbors not only came out to admire the work, but also to compliment and ask after who did it. His crews are professional, courteous, and clean. It was great on-site, day-of communication on both jobs. The pricing is highly competitive. Between the cost, skill, transparency, and communication factors, you will be exceedingly hard-pressed to find a better value.

Description of Work
A fence installation was done in two phases (summer 2016 and autumn 2017) at my request. Phase I: Installation of a 4' tall 3-board estate fence. We had a 160' run installed with 6x6 posts and two 8' wide gates. Total cost = $2650 Phase II: Installation of a 6' tall solid board privacy fence. This was a 100' run installed with 6x6 posts and one 4' wide gate. Total cost = $2750

11/02/2017

Robert S.

Contacted Mr. Leitch about providing an estimate to replace our existing fence. He promptly scheduled an appointment and came out to review the job at the agreed upon time. After that, we never heard another word from him. After several weeks I called and left him a message asking where the promised estimate was and asking him to please let us know if he had no interest in the job. Still never heard anything from him. Obviously, don’t recommend this company!

Description of Work
Replace existing fence

11/01/2017

Eric G.

Had a few scheduling issues for the estimate. In the end it got done and i wasnt in a hurry so no issues from my perspective. Understand though the the responsiveness isn't very good. Hard to beat his price though, the fence looks great and works well. Only had one issue post install i called them a few times and left a few voicemails to get help to fix it (gate wasn't latching properly) he never called back. I fixed it on my own.

Description of Work
Needed a fence.

06/10/2017

Andrea B.

Richard was terrific and very responsive. I was most concerned about damaging plants and they were careful and respectful of my needs.

Description of Work
I needed a new fence to replace an old chain link fence.

05/08/2017

Juliet S.

The crew arrived at almost exactly the minute we were told to expect them. Half of the fencing had to be installed in very close quarters; they did a great job of squeezing it in and keeping it inside our property line. Our backyard is almost completely landscaped. They were very careful and did not damage any plants. They did an excellent job of clean up. They left no sign of construction in my yard other than the completed fence.

Description of Work
Install a 6 foot fence around our back yard.

DanDale Fence

DanDale opened its doors in 2012. We specialize in QUALITY fences, wood, vinyl, aluminum and chain link. We made it our mission to serve our customers with excellence. We strive to create a business that it TRUSTWORTHY, selects the best products for our customers, and provides a reliable source of work for our team. We work daily to make DanDale Fence better and better so we can provide a great service to our customers. We do this by following a few core principals: INTEGRITY: We do the right thing when no one is looking. We respect and honor your trust. And, we employ people in our community who have integrity. HONESTY: There is no need to lie. You can count on us to be straightforward with you. QUALITY: We choose products that meet industry standards, install our products correctly, and stand by our work with an installation warranty. When you choose to work with DanDale Fence, you can rest assured that your project will be installed correctly. We will work hard to make sure your experience with us is great. We look forward to earning your trust and your business.

Offers by DanDale Fence on Angi
    Lotsa Fence Options

Lotsa Fence Options Inc. prides itself on setting the bar high on 'personalized service' which sets us apart from our competitors by providing exceptional customer service and quality custom fencing, decks, and patios. No other company of its kind will provide you the service that you expect and deserve. Few companies will have the owner present on each job to ensure customer satisfaction. We are committed to you, the customer and to provide the very best in service and quality craftsmanship. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We also offer a discount to military and ex-military, police, and firemen. Also we offer free estimates good for 30 days. Fencing Coupon: 10% off all fencing jobs or a free gate. Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer Deck Coupon 15% off for Angie's List Customers Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. Patio 12% off for Angies List Customers Coupon must be presented at time of estimate. Not valid with any other offer. **We are in the field most days assisting customers - for the quickest response - please leave a name and phone number in all voice messages / email messages so that we can contact you as promptly as possible**

Offers by Lotsa Fence Options on Angi
    Superior Outdoors LLC

Superior Outdoors is an insured, licensed, and bonded complete Design and Build Construction Company providing Hardscape and Outdoor Living Services in Northern Virginia. We put our passion into every project and approach each as if it was our own. Each addition to your Outdoor Space will be used for years to come and included in many memories. We Offer the Following Services: - 3D & 2D Outdoor Design Services - Outdoor Kitchens - Pools - Pavers - Flat and Wall Stone Masonry - Fire/Water Features - Retaining/Sitting Walls - Outdoor Lighting - Concrete Installations We are a TechoPRO Installer! Call or Message us today to get your Dream Oasis Started in your Outdoor Space! Instagram: @superioroutdoorsva www.superioroutdoorsva.com (571) 442-6580 Sales@Superioroutdoorsva.com

Fencing, pressure-treated lumber, pine or western red cedar, custom, privacy, split rail & picket.

ask for details