Hometown Lawncare

Founded 2008 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

465 Newcomb St

Christiansburg, VA 24073

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

My name Larry Hairston I run a small landscaping company in the new river valley for 7 years we are a small hometown company. We do Lawncare and landscaping we fill that we provide some of the best service around we are just a father son team that are just trying to make a good livin we dont believe that quality work should have a quality price please call us and I promise u wont regret it....

lawn care (14)lawn & landscaping (8)dog fencing (3)leaf removal (3)lawn treatment (2)concrete repair (2)drain pipe installation (1)stone & gravel (1)fence company (1)excavating (1)tree service (4)

03/20/2021

I couldn't believe the transformation of the yard and surrounding border of our home! It went from weedy, sort of junky and tired looking to Better Homes and Garden. Mr Hairston and his staff were amazing. I was not only pleased beyond words but their friendly manner and amazing work ethic will have me recommending and rehiring them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Clearing brush, tree trimming and removal, mulching and fertilizing lawn.

Category concrete repair,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

01/28/2021

I’ve lived at my house for 6 years, and my driveway has always been terrible. Larry was very confident on how to fix the drainage issues and grading out a second part of the driveway to make a circle driveway. They did amazing work! The price was reasonable. They were punctual, respectful and worked very hard. They went above and beyond to make sure the job was completed correctly. Larry even chec...

Description of Work
New driveway and driveway repair

Category excavators,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

10/18/2020

I used Angie's List to "discover" Larry and contacted him after reading the positive reviews. He came promptly to give advice and a quotation of price. It was obvious he knew just what was needed. He kept us well informed about the schedule of when the work could be done. Working alone with all the right equipment he got the job done in one day. He smoothed out all the ruts and tracks, added much ...

Description of Work
After a large project to relocate septic system the area needed to be graded and reseeded.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/12/2020

Never heard back from this firm, re getting a quote on a landscaping project. No calls, no email's etc/

Description of Work
I wanted to get a quote on a landscaping project for our front yard..

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 10/11/2020

07/18/2020

They did an outstanding job. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

06/08/2020

Very satisfied, all work done quickly at a very fair price.

Description of Work
clean out gardens, tree and bush removal, mulch, and create garden paths

Category landscaping,dog fence

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

06/06/2020

Went with Paul Bunyan Tree Service. Examined my property two days after my request. Cut trees one week later. Removed all downed materials, swept driveways, raked lawn and provided me with all chipped materials. The team members were all gentlemen, very safety conscious and efficient. They had all the right equipment and skills needed. Would hire again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Three large oaks removed

Category tree service,dog fence

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

I think you have the wrong company have a good day

09/01/2019

It was awesome. Easiest company to work with by far. We enjoyed them so much they are going to look at finishing our basement end of this month!

Description of Work
Privacy Fence Installation

Category fencing

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/07/2019

I wanted to have my yard sloped at an easier grade to make it easier to mow and to secure a fence line. Larry called immediately after my request on Angie's list. He was super polite and respectful. He set up a time at my convenience to stop by so I can show him what I was looking for. It was probably not a big job, but could be finished in one day. He explained the process from that point forward...

Description of Work
landscaping

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

05/31/2019

Everything when very well. They did a very nice job and I am well pleased. Need a job dome please try these guys out.

Description of Work
Yard work, clear lot, prepared ground, and planted grass seed.

Work Completed On 05/31/2019