HARMONS CHEVRON - UHAUL

With Angi since July 2008

Rentals - Trucks

DBA: HARMON'S SERVICE CENTER, HARMON, BARRY CHEVRON. ...

Collegiate Movers

Collegiate Movers is a locally owned moving company with a combined experience of 20 plus years. We move residential customers all over the U.S. as well as commerical businesses for relocation or expansion. We base everything on our free estimates. Check out collegiate-movers.com to get your free moving estimate.

Virginias All American Movers

We except Credit Cards Military Discounts Available We sell Boxes for your move

Moving Ahead Services LLC

Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, junk removal and more. Call today for a free estimate!

07/16/2008

Erin S.

First of all, I am a broke college student who was just trying to relocate to Blacksburg where I will be attending medical school. Things started out very well. We picked up the U Haul in Hampton Virginia and brought cash to pay for it. Unfortunately we were about 50 bucks short so I opted to put the 50 on my visa check card. It is important that I tell you that me and my classmate went in together for the truck. My friend made the truck reservations on line in his name and with HIS visa card. The truck worked fine and we got it to our destination successfully. However, when we got ready to return the truck to the U Haul dealer in Christiansburg the truck conveniently would not move out of park. So we called the U Haul customer service and they sent a mechanic. The mechanic was unable to fix the truck and had the truck towed so that it could be fixed. Since this was all reported to U Haul, we assumed that we would not be charged for anything. Of course we were wrong, weeks later, I was charged $230.00!!! Need I remind you that I was not the person who reserved the U Haul so the truck was not reserved under my card number! But they conveniently took $230.00 out of MY account and caused my checking account to go into negative! Did I already tell you that I am a broke college student!! Aghhhh!!! And on top of all that when I tried to call and dispute the charge, not only did they not know what the charge was for, but I wasnt allowed to speak to anybody about the claim for 48 hrs.! Meanwhile my account is in the negative!! I will no longer use U Haul for my relocating services. It is very unprofessional for them to withdraw over $200.00 from my account when I was not the person who reserved the U Haul, AND I am not responsible to pay for something that I could not control!

Description of Work
We were provided a U Haul truck and trailer to move from Hampton Virginia to Blacksburg, VA to relocate for school. When we were getting ready to turn in our U Haul truck back to the appropriate U Haul dealer, our truck conveniently BROKE DOWN in front of the apartment complex and had to be towed off of the lot.

Category moving companies