Waterworks Pressure Cleaning of Virginia

With Angi since November 2015

3.6

Waterworks Pressure Cleaning of Virginia is a residential, commercial, and industrial pressure washing and painting company offering high-quality, professional, and reliable pressure cleaning and painting services to clients. Waterworks Pressure Cleaning and Painting will bring a NEW LOOK to your home or business. We offer a variety of services designed to drastically enhance the appearance of both residential and commercial properties. Our amazing results and affordable pricing makes us a sure choice for all your pressure cleaning and painting needs....

Spotless Window Cleaning & SoftWash

Spotless Window Cleaning & SoftWash

Spotless was founded in 1962, cleaning windows of residential homes and retail storefronts in Richmond, VA. 60 years later, Spotless continues to provide five-star service to homes and small businesses in the local area. We’ve expanded our service line to include SoftWashing and Power / Pressure Washing and our service area to include commercial buildings throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Company Mission: To brighten the day of each customer with service and quality that exceed expectations. Values: 1. Safety 2. Integrity & Professionalism 3. Superior Customer Service 4. Best-in-Class Quality 5. Teamwork

04/12/2016

It took them a long time to respond and eventually they did get somebody to come out and do the work.  It was probably March or April 2014.  I think I had to email them twice and then I called since I wasn't getting a response.  I was not happy with their responsiveness.  They kind of subcontract it out to other people since they got more business than they were expecting.  $99 was all they charge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing and fence cleaning.

CATEGORY fencing,pressure washing

02/02/2016

They came out a couple of months afterwards. They had scheduled it and then they missed the appointment, they said they went to the wrong address. We rescheduled and they came back out and did it. They called me like at 5 O'clock saying they can't find me, they are some where in Hampton. They just got lost. I called them a couple of times and they were not responding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did pressure washing.

12/08/2015

It took a long time to get them to come but once they came, it was all very good. The only issue is that it took a long time to get it organized. They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the Big Deal for Waterworks Pressure Cleaning of Virginia. It's hard to find a fence maintenance company and they came and repaired my fence.

CATEGORY fencing,pressure washing

11/13/2015

The young man who came was wonderful. He did an excellent job. He was cordial and he cleaned up after himself. It was fine. It was very well done. The house still looks great. He was here within half an hour of when he said he was coming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Waterworks Pressure Cleaning of Georgia.

11/10/2015

We never used them because they never responded. I was not impressed. I called the corporate office and I got the number for the local guy and I called and no answer. They did email a couple of times at the beginning and it just went dead. They had said they were going to come out but they never did.

Painting. Pressure Cleaning - Houses, Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios