The Brothers that just do Gutters

Virginia: Contractors
06/30/2024

7305 Hancock Village Dr. PMB # 500

Chesterfield, VA 23832

To Our Customers: We are taking the COVID-19 situation seriously and we are following CDC guidelines. We have limited face to face contact with our customers during the estimate and installation process. If contact is required we are refraining from handshakes, keeping a 6 foot distance and all contact will be outside the home. We intend to do our part to keep homes and people happy, as well as healthy. We offer free gutter and guard install or repair quotes. Contact our office to set up your free quote....

4.2

gutter repair (18)gutter cleaning (3)

09/23/2021

Drew G.

The Brothers Who Just Do Gutters did a fabulous job from start to finish. It started with online inquiry that got us in contact with the Estimator Steve. He was punctual and professional. He addressed our concerns and worked with us as we requested multiple different options. He helped to guide us and offered suggestions that improved our gutters so they no longer flood our crawlspace. The team of installers arrived on time and were very good at removing the old gutters and getting new ones in place. They did hit a small nag - the downpipe elbows were wrong and so unable to install, however the field supervisor Dylan, was able to come back and made quick work with the finished product. Everyone from the initial contact through the completion of our project were helpful kind and professional. Can't thank the folks at Brothers Who Just Do Gutters enough!

Description of Work
Replaced gutters

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

05/17/2021

Erik L.

The estimator was courteous and provided helpful information about the work. The installers were professional and left the worksite totally clean.

Description of Work
gutter installation

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

01/19/2021

Tenesha L.

The process was made smooth by the folks who stopped by. The estimating associate arrived early, was courteous, and was knowledgeable about what needed to be done. He answered all of my questions with ease. Jake and True arrived approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled window to set up (a major plus for me), had wonderful customer service, and moved swiftly (cleaning up afterward). I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter cover installation

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

08/06/2020

Ardra D.

Everyone was helpful and knowledgeable. They were able to answer a few questions I had. Job was completed in a timely manner. Will keep them in my contacts for future projects and will recommend to others.

Description of Work
gutter repair and cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

04/01/2020

Mike R.

On schedule. Although I thought the price a little high for the job, the service was excellent. The job done was excellent and clean-up was superb. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
gutter installation

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. We greatly appreciate it and appreciate you as our customer. Sincerely The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Team

09/28/2018

Kris B.

Dishonest business. Don't do the work they claim, try to bill for work not done. Don't keep their word. In August, I scheduled a gutter cleaning and installation of diverters. Person that came to evaluate the work and draw up the estimate was friendly and the estimate for the work was reasonable. I was told that I would be billed after the job was done, and they would take pictures of the gutters to show they were cleaned Was told the work would be scheduled by their office, and I had to make an up-front deposit. Made the deposit that day. A few days later, received a call that the work was scheduled for October, as that was the first available date. Ok, approved the date A few days after that received a call that one of their jobs had canceled and they could get the work done on August 31 and I wouldn't need to be there, as they would send pictures of the finished work. Great! It appears they did come out on the 31st, but I never received the promised pictures. Also noticed that the diverters weren't installed, but received an email that I would be receiving the bill in a few days. Contacted them and informed them that the diverters weren't installed, even though the crew that came out said they had done the work order they turned in to the office. Owner, Ken, was made aware that the diverters hadn't been installed, and was going to get it addressed. Never received any more communication from them, nor did I receive a bill. They also didn't come out and install the diverters. I thought maybe they were going to come out again on the originally planned October days, since they may have other jobs booked till then. On September 28, a voicemail is left on my phone stating that I had a past due bill and demanded I contact them to make payment. I was quite annoyed at this. When I called they claimed that their employees had been back out two weeks ago and installed the diverters. I informed them that that was a lie and that I had never received any bill or followup from them regarding the unfinished job. They claimed they emailed me the bill on September 3rd, then contradicted themself and said they didn't, they had waited and sent it after the work had been done two weeks ago. They had never emailed me the bill, but interestingly enough, a bill popped into my email while on the phone with them [oops, too late to try and hide your error]. And of course that bill indicated that the diverters had been installed (they hadn't been). Owner gets on the phone, and says I have no reason to be upset, it was a simple mistake. It isn't a mistake when your employees twice claim to have performed work that was never done. That's dishonest and inexcusable. It doesn't make your business seem any more honest or competent when you don't send something you claim to have sent, and then try and cover it by sending it while I'm on the phone. I have every right to be upset when you claim I'm past due on a bill that you never sent, and you are now trying to make me pay for work that wasn't performed. Owner claimed he would find out why the work wasn't done and call me back. By the close of business, several hours later, he had yet to call and I haven't heard anything else from them. The owner never once apologized for the dishonesty or incompetence of his employees. Avoid this business, as they don't do the work and their employees are dishonest.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, repair work, diverter installation (not completed)

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

07/26/2017

Perry W.

The guys showed up on time and did a nice job.They even worked with my wife to install a drip strip to help solve some drainage problems we had.

Description of Work
Had gutters installed on new addition and replaced a portion of the old gutter on house.

Work Completed On 07/18/2017

Review for The Brothers that just do Gutters - 7305 Hancock Village Dr., Chesterfield, VA - 35912664

06/28/2017

Patrick S.

For the price paid I expected top notch quality throughout. Found that many seems leaked. Some gutter runs were in the wrong direction so did not drain. Some downspouts created huge water plumes onto the deck because of the way the bottoms were pointing. Not impressed. I probably should have with the estimate that was almost 1/2 the cost of this one. But I thought I would get the best from them.

Description of Work
New gutters around the entire house.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

I'm so sorry that you are disappointed with our service. We pride ourselves on customer service and strive to always give our customer's a great experience. I show that we completed your work order on 7/17/2016. We were notified of concerns you were having in March 2017 and sent our guys out immediately the following day to address those concerns. We were under the impression that everything was corrected at that time. If we had known of additional issues we would have made it a priority to take care of those as well. Please reach out to us if you are still having any issues so that we may address those for you. We look forward to hearing from you and regaining your trust.

06/05/2017

Lynn W.

Very well. We still had a problem with the leaky corner after the initial work was done. But once we contacted them about that another solution, one that worked, was put into place. It was a tricky engineering issue, after all.

Description of Work
We wanted leafguards and also to remedy a leaky corner spot. We had already tried a couple of other companies that just could not get their acts together to arrive when scheduled, so were delighted with the utmost professionalism of this firm.

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

03/27/2017

J Michael D W.

They did both very quickly and they even tightened up ones that were loose on the house.

Description of Work
Need my gutter on the back of the house replace and the same on the front of the garage.

Work Completed On 02/21/2017

01/03/2017

Jason D.

Great experience - well organized

Description of Work
New gutters

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

11/09/2016

Sandra M.

It went just as smoothly as they advertise. The office staff is courteous and well informed. Ken arrived on time, made his appraisal together with a cost saving recommendation. The work crew arrived at the date and time that was scheduled. They were very professional, made the needed repairs and didn't leave a trace of trash, and my gutter no longer leaks over my front door.

Description of Work
The gutter was leaking right over my front door and needed to be repaired.

Work Completed On 09/08/2016

09/18/2016

Irma D.

Description of Work
My parents are very pleased with the installation of the gutter guards.

07/06/2016

DAN D.

Very professional operation. Stayed in constant contact on appointment date/time. Plenty of communication. All electronic paperwork.

Description of Work
Install new larger gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 07/05/2016

06/30/2016

Sarah B.

They did a very thorough job, so I am very pleased with their work. The team was very friendly and professional. The guys tested the gutters by putting water through them to make sure they were draining properly before they left. Any of the gutters that needed to be repaired or realigned was taken care of during the app't. They cleaned everything up afterward as well, and put the hoses back where they found them.

Description of Work
They cleaned out the gutters and downspouts on our home. The guys also repaired and realigned some of the gutters so they would drain properly.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/24/2016

04/25/2016

Mark L.

Very professional, did quality work.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters with Rhino Guard, highly recommend these guys!

Work Completed On 04/25/2016

03/03/2016

Milt B.

went well.

Description of Work
removed old gutters, installed new.

Work Completed On 02/22/2016

07/24/2015

Kenneth W.

The job went as planned, except for a minor delay due to the installer not having a high enough ladder immediately available. I think they had another larger job close by where that ladder was being used. The installer communicated the delay and reason to me by phone and quickly got what he needed and started the job about 1 hour later. He was very apologetic and it was clear he put some urgency in getting back on track as soon as possible. As the communication was excellent, this was only a minor problem and I remain very happy with the service and professionalism of the crew. The whole process was easy and we plan to let this company bid for any future work we may have.

Description of Work
Repair to aing section of gutters on the second story roofline. The section was falling off, the provider reattached using an upgraded fastener system of hidden brackets.

Work Completed On 07/23/2015

06/20/2015

Jody R.

Their salesperson, Jeff, was very courteous and professional. He was punctual for the estimate appointment and respectful of my time which I greatly appreciated I am very happy with the services provided and the product I received.

Description of Work
I had Brothers Gutters replaced old gutters with new gutters and guards.

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

We provide gutter and downspout repair, installation and maintenance including cleaning of the interior of your gutter system. We also offer leaf guard and snow guard installation.

Underground drainage