Nunnally's Tree Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2017

9208 Bethia Rd

Chesterfield, VA 23832

Nunnally's Tree Service is family owned and operated. We offer a full spectrum of tree removal and care. Some financing options are available and we do accept Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards....

10/03/2019

Jason K.

Came on time, did exactly what was planned, gave good insight to remaining trees, cleaned up well after

Description of Work
Tree removal

09/19/2018

Keith K.

They did an amazing job. Contacted them on Monday afternoon and Tim came out later that evening to give me a quote, which was reasonable. They had a crane at the house the next day at 7 am and finished a couple of hours later. Despite the very wet ground, they did not tear up the grass or any existing bushes near the downed tree. Cleanup was excellent and thorough. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tree removed that had fallen on the house

06/28/2018

Shirley J.

From the day Mr. Nunnally came to give me an estimate, through the entire job, he and his crew were polite, professional, and thorough. He explained everything they were going to do and did it. It is important to note his quote was not the least expensive, but was also not the most expensive I got (of 3). For the size and complexity of the job and having watched everything they had to do, I feel the amount I paid was very fair! They also honored my request to leave the stump, so I can use it as a plant stand! I would have Tim & his crew again in a heartbeat and I recommend him for any tree pruning or complete removal!

Description of Work
A tree that was planted by the builder when the house was built 24 yrs ago had grown too large and become too close to the house.

05/22/2018

Joyce R.

Mr. Nunnally and his crew did a terrific job or cutting down the trees and brush. It was well organized and went like clockwork. They did a great job, removed all tree parts, cleaned up the cutting area, raked my lawn and cleaned my driveway. They cleaned everything. It was a fast and efficient job, and I would hire him and his crew in a minute. I have to mention the cost-it was the best offer that I received. Mr. Nunnally and his crew deserve the highest award you give.

Description of Work
I had four large trees cut down and brush removed.

Category tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/08/2018

Susan R.

The crew was very punctual and professional. They clearly are experienced and safety conscious. They did an excellent job and cleaned up after work was completed. My yard and driveway were cleaner than when they started! I will use Nunnally's tree service again and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Several trees taken down in front and back yard.

Thank you!

04/04/2018

Ed M.

I couldn’t be more pleased with the work. TJ’s knowledge of tree health was impressive (tree doctor!). They were punctual and efficient. The price was very competitive/lower than other companies in the area. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Thank you!

03/27/2018

Kendall B.

Came out and gave us a reasonable estimate, then returned the very next day to remove two hazardous trees from our backyard. Went above and beyond what we expected them to do. Will be using again this summer for another tree removal.

Description of Work
Removal of two dead trees

03/23/2018

Mildred R.

Excellent service and workmanship. Would defiinantly use agsin

Description of Work
Tree temoval

03/22/2018

Marie E M.

Excellent. Did exactly what he told me they would and called when he had questions. Great crew and were careful not to damage my geo-thermal system which required a work around. The crew cleaned up and picked up any debris and left it amazing. They take care as if it were their own property. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Over 20 large trees to be cut and removed with stumps ground including pulling trees from the large pond.

Category tree service

Thank you so much. We enjoyed working with you.

03/15/2018

Marcy M.

Nunnallys tree service arrived when they committed to start the project, got to work immediately on arrival, provided and used the correct equipment needed for the job, they actually did more than originally agreed to, and was very personable and easy to work with. I highly recommend this company who provides excellent service.

Description of Work
Trees cut down and removed.

Category tree service

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you.

Southern Exposure Tree Service

Whether you need dead tree removal, yard clean up after a storm, or simply more sunlight around your house, Southern Exposure is the company to call. We provide tree services from tree removal to tree pruning, as well as stump grinding. At Southern Exposure Tree Service, we understand that it can be difficult find a contractor to remove that difficult tree, but rest assured in that we do this every day. We’re fully licensed and insured. We bring the proper equipment and expertise to get the job done safely while taking excellent care of your property.

Lewis Services, LLC

We provide upscale residential and commercial mowing and lawn care along with various other services. Ask us about our Firewood delivery options. We provide reasonable prices with weekly and biweekly options for care. We have been in business officially for one year but all of the staff have 10+ years of experience in expert lawn care.

Offers by Lewis Services, LLC on Angi
    Care Professional Tree Service

C.A.R.E. Professional Tree Service is a full service tree company that provides quality service for both residential and commercial clients serving the Western Richmond, Virginia area. Our company is suited to handling trees and work in confined areas, as well as being able to tackle the range of work from small scale jobs like light trimming to large scale projects like lot clearing. Our fully insured expert crews are dedicated to working on solutions which meet our customers needs and satisfaction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Tree Removal. Tree Trimming, Zero Impact Tree Removal, View Enhancements, Curb Appeal Trims, Stump Grinding.

Grass Cutting, Lawn Maintenance, Crepe Myrtle maintenance