Nunnally's Tree Service

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2017

Nunnally's Tree Service is family owned and operated. We offer a full spectrum of tree removal and care. Some financing options are available and we do accept Cash, Checks, and Credit Cards....

Friends and Family Landscaping

Friends and Family Landscaping provides landscape services to the Richmond, VA metro area. Our design and installation services can deliver the landscape you've envisioned, with available customer service throughout the process. Already have a great landscape? We have maintenance services for residential and light commercial properties.

Offers by Friends and Family Landscaping on Angi
RVA LawnCare

2014, 2015 and 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner in Richmond Lawn & Yard Work. We are a small personal company but give a big company results in you experience. We offer online payment options and have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Insured and license Lawn Company in the Richmond area for commercial or residential areas. www.rvalawncare.com for more info.

Offers by RVA LawnCare on Angi
Landaverde Tree Service

Give us a call today for all of your tree service needs!

10/03/2019

Came on time, did exactly what was planned, gave good insight to remaining trees, cleaned up well after

Description of Work
Tree removal

09/19/2018

They did an amazing job. Contacted them on Monday afternoon and Tim came out later that evening to give me a quote, which was reasonable. They had a crane at the house the next day at 7 am and finished a couple of hours later. Despite the very wet ground, they did not tear up the grass or any existing bushes near the downed tree. Cleanup was excellent and thorough. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Tree removed that had fallen on the house

06/28/2018

From the day Mr. Nunnally came to give me an estimate, through the entire job, he and his crew were polite, professional, and thorough. He explained everything they were going to do and did it. It is important to note his quote was not the least expensive, but was also not the most expensive I got (of 3). For the size and complexity of the job and having watched everything they had to do, I feel t...

Description of Work
A tree that was planted by the builder when the house was built 24 yrs ago had grown too large and become too close to the house.

05/22/2018

Mr. Nunnally and his crew did a terrific job or cutting down the trees and brush. It was well organized and went like clockwork. They did a great job, removed all tree parts, cleaned up the cutting area, raked my lawn and cleaned my driveway. They cleaned everything. It was a fast and efficient job, and I would hire him and his crew in a minute. I have to mention the cost-it was the best offer tha...

Description of Work
I had four large trees cut down and brush removed.

Category tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/08/2018

The crew was very punctual and professional. They clearly are experienced and safety conscious. They did an excellent job and cleaned up after work was completed. My yard and driveway were cleaner than when they started! I will use Nunnally's tree service again and I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Several trees taken down in front and back yard.

Thank you!

Tree Removal. Tree Trimming, Zero Impact Tree Removal, View Enhancements, Curb Appeal Trims, Stump Grinding.

Grass Cutting, Lawn Maintenance, Crepe Myrtle maintenance