Brothers Locksmith Co

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

Brothers Locksmith provides top notch, efficient, courteous and professional locksmith services for both residential and commercial needs. We operate with a fully stocked mobile truck and are also staffed to install and replace automatic and walk in commercial doors. Our locksmiths and door technicians are licensed by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services, arrive within a timely manner and always stay until the job is done correctly. Service is aimed at building strong, trusting customer relationships we offer competitive pricing and often service locations other companies do not. For information regarding rekeying or any commercial or residential lock call now! Also servicing Petersburg, Chester, Tuckahoe, Midlothian & Sandston....

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia

The Flying Locksmiths - Central Virginia is a full service, mobile residential and commercial locksmith company. We perform tasks from re-keys/master key systems to repair/replacement of door locking hardware, door closers, panic/exit devices and door hinges. We are fully insured and licensed/background checked through Virginia Dept of Criminal Justice Services. We are here, when you need us, entirely at your convenience and we look forward to providing you with the best service possible!

American Lock & Key, Inc.

American Lock & Key has been loyally serving the city of Richmond, Virginia and many surrounding areas for over 30 years. We have grown into a well-established and trustworthy full service Richmond locksmith organization that can help anyone with all locksmith needs from simply unlocking your vehicle, home, or business to supplying and servicing safes, commercial grade hardware, architectural hardware, and all of your automatic door needs. Barry Wilson is the owner of American Lock & Key; a quality assured professional and reliable Richmond Locksmith Company. Find us on Angie's List, Facebook, or at our Google-Plus Page. We look forward to helping you out in your time of need, our expert installers are licensed and professional, ready 24/7 for commercial, residential, safe, automatic door, and automotive work. We are confident we can help you with any service request you may have.

Johnny the Locksmith

Whether you’re locked out of your home or need to upgrade the locks in your house, we can help. Our expert locksmiths have the tools and training to pop open all kinds of residential door locks as well as install and repair locking systems commonly used in homes. We make sure that you never have to doubt the safety of your home again.

04/18/2017

Great job. Tom was professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Rekeyed 5 locks

Category doors

04/11/2016

Everything went great. The guy met me at the time he said he would meet me. He was nice and professional. He even fixed my locks so that they turned easier (they were very finicky and hard to turn before).

Description of Work
Re-keyed locks for 3 doors and provided extra keys.

11/02/2015

All went well. We have used Brothers Locksmith several times in the past, and will continue to use them. They are responsive, reasonable, and reliable.

Description of Work
Installed a security/peep hole in front door

10/12/2015

Called in the morning and they were able to come same day at 6:00 that night. Locksmith showed up right on time and was professional throughout. After starting, the locksmith noticed that our house has a set of locks that require a reset key which is no longer sold anywhere. After trying to locate the reset key at local hardware stores for 30 minutes, we decided just to replace the lock chambers. ...

Description of Work
Re-key house and backyard shed

09/28/2015

Mr. Buckley is very personable and informative. (I like being given information so that I understand more about how locks are supposed to function.) His charge was more than reasonable. On September 28, 2015, I called him for advice on which hardware would be correct for the replacement French door being installed in a few days. He provided me with information about the builders' code and about th...

Description of Work
Mr. Buckley freed up two dead bolts so that they were more functional. He did not replace the non-functioning entry lock, but suggested I rely just on the (double) dead bolt for this back-yard door.

Category locksmith,doors

08/08/2015

Polite, professional, and showed on a Saturday. Price for work was very reasonable. I will definitely call upon them again.

Description of Work
Repair entry door deadbolt; install new locks for 2nd entry door.

Category locksmith,doors

07/21/2015

It turned out well. I had them do more just what the service was on Angie’s List. They were just very friendly and nice. I felt like the cost was definitely reasonable.

Description of Work
They changed out locks and gave new keys to the tenant.

07/21/2015

He called the day after I requested service on Angie's List to set up an appointment & he arrived promptly on time. He performed all the services as requested. I feel that the price we paid was fair for the services performed. The gentleman who arrived was extremely polite & professional. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
He re-keyed a deadbolt we installed to match the lock on our door. In addition, he was able to open the lock to our Pac-Man machine, for which we had lost the key.

04/22/2015

The locksmith arrived on time was very friendly and professional re-keyed all of the locks and provided all new keys as well as a few extras that we requested.I would bring them back again any time I need a locksmith, They are first rate.

Description of Work
We moved into a new home and had all of the locks in the house re-keyed.

04/02/2015

Brothers (Tom) replaced/repaired dead-bolt lock on front door. Tom was was efficient and professional. His prices were very fair. I will use him again and will refer him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Replaced/repaired dead-bolt lock on front door. Tom was was efficient and professional. His prices were very fair. I will use him again and will refer him to family and friends.

Category locksmith

Re keying locks. Key replacement. Lock replacement. Lock & hardware sales. Mobile locksmith service. Commercial door solutions. Lockout service. Repair door lock. Deadbolt locks & lock picking.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa