ACTION POWER WASHING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2006

Locally owned company and all work is done by me. With dedication for quality and customer service....

Blaze Mobile Detail & Powerwashing, LLC

Hello, my name is Todd Heath. I'm the owner operator of Blaze Mobile Detail & Powerwashing LLC. When you book an appointment with Blaze Mobile Detail & Powerwashing, you receive prompt courteous and exceptional quality. I give you "Personalized Luxury Service." From house washing, walkways, driveways, brick, patios, aggregate, or sealants for your surfaces, you can feel confident about the workmanship and price that you'll receive. I hope to build this business from relationships to referrals! I look forward to earning your business! Please feel free to contact Todd Heath @ 804-690-2520 today! https://posts.gle/qdnwN https://www.facebook.com/Blazemobiledetailpw/ https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.BlazeMobileDetail.92342881.html

09/15/2020

Tyrone did an excellent job! He was very thorough. I highly recommend and sometimes he is booked up, so get your name on the waiting list for a nice detailed job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washed

08/31/2020

This is the second time I have had Tyrone power wash our house. He is prompt, reliable and does an excellent job. He also charged the same amount this time as he did two years ago. I will continue to use him as long as I have a house and he is washing them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power was two story colonial with a garage.

04/22/2020

Tyrone did a great job! He had to reschedule because it rained on the original date, but he kept us informed and came when he said be would. He was friendly, courteous, careful not to damage our shrubs, and his price was fair. I would use him again when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed the second story of the front of our house and the rain gutters on the front of the house.

09/26/2019

He arrived on time. He answered any questions I asked. He was very professional. He did a good job and I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power was house and garage.

08/23/2019

We used Tyrone last year due to the excellent service he provided. This year we were equally impressed. He was booked solid due to his reputation and work but it was worth the wait. He called the day before to remind us and called to let us know he was going to be a little late due to a previous job that was taking a while to complete. His work was impeccable and the price was more than fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extensive power washing

PRESSURE WASHING