Stanley Steemer

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2006

1220 Fleetway Dr Ste E

Chesapeake, VA 23323

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage

06/01/2022

John L.

It was good, had not any problems they did what they're gonna do and did a good job.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

08/19/2019

Elizabeth S.

They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have cleaned my carpets over the years.

08/15/2019

Michael W D.

It's good but it depend on who do the cleaning. We have two different people come. The last one didn't do so good.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/01/2017

Michael S.

They always do a good job. They make money on some areas and probably lose money on others.

Description of Work
Carpet Care

07/11/2017

Ginger M.

They just do a great job getting the carpet cleaned. It usually takes an hour or an hour and a half. It's reasonable. It's usually two workers. The workers were very friendly. I've used them for 20 some years. I usually have them come out every year.

Description of Work
They did carpet cleaning.

07/11/2017

Ginger M.

They do a great job at getting the carpet cleaned. They do the job in an hour to an hour and a half. There is usually two people there. The workers were very friendly.

Description of Work
I used them for carpet cleaning.

03/09/2017

Milton and Kathy M.

We have used them on and off for 30 years. I may use them again one more time only because my carpet remained wet for a long time, even until sometime the next day.

Description of Work
We use them for carpet cleaning.

03/29/2016

Lawrence C.

The technician was prompt and arrived at the early end of the time spectrum (I was told between 0800-0830). They came in, we went over what was to be done and the technician pulled out his price chart and stated the website was overcharging...he adjusted (saving me money) which impressed me from the start. He was very knowledgeable and engaged in general small talk...was not pushy and did not try to sell/upcharge me on anything beyond first contact of letting me know they offered deodorization, etc.. The entire process only took about an hour and that is with moving furniture. They were very professional and respectful. I am please with the jog and would hire again.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned 4 rooms, 2 halls and Stair case.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

06/24/2013

Katherine C. P.

After two visits the stain is still visible, and I was charged for both visits. They are under new ownership, and their efficiency seems to have been affected.

Description of Work
I had them out to clean up a stain.

05/09/2013

MICHAEL W.

Have used them the last few years, and have been happy with their service and will use them again

Description of Work
Clean our carpets in our downstairs and our stairs

07/13/2012

BARBARA T G.

They did a good job. They are professional.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for cleaning two carpets. I've been using them for probably about 10 or 12 years.

05/22/2012

Brenda D.

They did a really good job. They were the ones that could get out any smell or odor out of the carpet. It was soaking wet, and they got the moisture out. The carpets always looked good when they were done. They were very professional. They did a really good job.

Description of Work
I used them for carpet cleaning services.

05/15/2012

Barbara D.

They are very clean and professional. They do a good job. The staff was really clean cut and professional. The overall experience was excellent. The price and quality were excellent. They were punctual and responsive. I would use this provider again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

02/25/2012

Christina K.

The price was really great.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in four rooms in my home.

02/22/2012

Diane B.

When they came here, they were very cooperative and provided excellent service. They made sure that they laid things down; so that their feet would not get on the carpet. It worked out very well and I was very pleased with their service. My son hired them to do his room when he moved out. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning. They did our room in the garage and the stairs.

02/17/2012

MADELINE F.

They did a poor job, after I moved the furniture I saw that they had missed a lot of spots.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets in my home.

02/09/2012

Steve S.

They got some stains out that others were not able to remove.

Description of Work
They cleaned our carpet.

01/24/2012

Corey D.

They were prompt, professional, on time, and they've always done a pretty good job and have reasonable prices. There was one time that the employee was running pretty late, but he called me and let me know and also gave me a discount.

Description of Work
They come on a fairly regular basis to clean my carpets.

01/13/2012

Linda C.

We have also used them in the past for carpet cleaning. The price may be a little higher but I would use them because they are not going to mess up your carpet or furnishings. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We had them come out and clean our carpet in three rooms.

12/07/2011

bob B.

I like them. I call them in the morning and they can usually fit me in within a day or so. They do a very good job. The price is good. I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning.

09/08/2011

MARY S.

Their service was excellent. They were on time and did an excellent job. I would rate them highly and would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Stanley Steemer to clean upholstery and carpets in the entire house.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/28/2011

Joe S.

They were a little expensive. Once they get in, they try to sell a lot of other things. I am not happy with them. I wouldn't call them back again.

Description of Work
I used the services of Stanley Steemer for carpet cleaning. I last used them about two or three years ago.

03/23/2011

Jeffrey H.

The price was a lot more because of the person who fixed my roof and there was tar over my carpet. They did an outstanding and excellent job. They came on time and the work they did was great. The price was fine. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer - Virginia Beach did carpet cleaning for me about three months ago. They removed the tar from my carpets and cleaned the carpets in the dining room, living room, hallway and a bedroom.

02/03/2011

karen j P.

They always do a nice job. The price is a little steep, but they do a good job.

Description of Work
I use them for carpet cleaning.

11/04/2010

Judith A M.

No matter who comes out from the company, they do an excellent job of cleaning all of my rugs. They also sprayed spots guard on top as requested. They are very careful. They will ask you if there are any special areas that they need to concentrate on. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Stanley Steemer Carpet Cleaner cleaned the rugs in seven rooms last week.

CAVALIER ENTERPRISES

In business since 1997, Cavalier Enterprises is a Class A Licensed State Contractor and perform both interior and exterior work throughout Virginia. We offer FREE estimates for remodeling projects and 30% - 50% discount for Angie's list customers and guarantee lowest pricing. We will do commercial & residential projects, have many references, and pride ourselves on professionalism in the industry.

DJ's Professional Cleaning Services

Webley's Cleaning Services

Webleys Cleaning Services is owner operated and focused on Quality Work and customer satisfaction. We know what we're doing! Don't hesitate to reach out for a quote today

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    Satisfaction

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture and leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, flooring sales & installation.