Mr. Rogers Windows

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2006

Mr. Rogers Windows featuring Renewal by Andersen is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Virginia Beach metro area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the window replacement business. Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 5pm Sat: 10am - 2pm...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Front Entry Doors with Sidelites

+5 more images

window replacement (148)door installation (39)egress window (10)siding companies (3)insulation (3)

07/23/2021

Kyra B.

Found that they told a disabled Veteran that they wouldn't have hired her if they knew she had a disability. I find this reprehensible. I would not use a company that treats disabled veterans in this manner.

Description of Work
Dif not need work done

Category egress windows

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

06/21/2021

Elena K.

I was promised excellent work for the money I pay. The product I received is barely satisfactory. The windows are new, but that is the only good thing about them. The alignment of window parts is very poor, the UV film inside the windows has bubbles, screws are sticking out of the inside frame, caulking is uneven. Scheduling service made every effort for me to never meet with the team, even when I said I don't feel safe if they come to my house without me. The President of the company, Gerry Rogers, is not responding to my emails after giving me a call and saying that they take every customer's satisfaction seriously. Seriously? It has been ten days since I sent him an email and still waiting for the response.

Description of Work
Windows replacement in the house

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize if you feel that you are not getting the treatment you deserve. We strive to make each customer feel heard and understood so that they can feel satisfied with their project. Our team does try to be as accommodating as possible while still being able to serve others. We also try our best to give the best customer service from the very beginning to the end of install and we try to make it right when there are issues. We look forward to connecting and trying to come to a conclusion regarding your project.

09/12/2020

Gary E.

We were very satisfied with worked performed and the crew was very friendly, professional and answered any question we had regarding work. Would recommend Mr. Rogers Windows to anyone needing top of the line windows.

Description of Work
Replace front windows

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for Mr. Rogers Windows - 1019 Eden Way N, Chesapeake, VA - 38869491

08/11/2020

Nicholas S.

average cost per window plus labor was $2000 dollars. Will not recommend this company and do not see how it received an 'A' rating on finance or cost.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

Thank you for your feedback, and your consideration. We agree that windows are a big investment, particularly for specialty windows and it’s important to make a smart decision, which is why homeowners should research windows before they purchase. We believe important home improvement projects have to last which is why we unite our long-lasting windows with expert installation, and a warranty that covers both. We find this provides the most benefit to our customers who want peace of mind knowing that they will get a product that lasts and a company that stands behind it. Thank you again for your feedback.

07/21/2020

GINA A.

Not the time to hire their services

Description of Work
Estimate for windows

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to try and earn your business. Keep us in mind when the time is right to move forward with your project, we'd love to help.

02/28/2020

Mark H.

Duane B. and Josh M. were wonderful installer. Prompt and did great job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
12 double hung windows

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your project.

02/20/2020

Theresa K.

Door Crew Craig B. and Zachary O. This crew did an excellent job on the patio door installation. They hit the ground running after going over the process with me, answered any questions I had. Extremely happy with the way they Cleaned up afterwards. I would not have known they had been there except for the beautiful new patio door in my home. I look forward to seeing my new windows when that job is completed.

Description of Work
Patio door installation

Work Completed On 02/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing us into your home to help with your project. We're thrilled to hear that you are extremely happy! Our teams like for their workmanship to speak volumes and by being detailed and clean, we can achieve that. We look forward to completing your window install as well!

11/27/2019

Kathy D.

Wow. We continue to be blown away by the quality and service of Mr Rogers windows. We had our entry door and a sliding patio door installed several years ago and have been pleased with ongoing customer care - 8 years after entry door install, Mr Rogers replaced hardware and door sweep at no charge! So, when Hurricane Dorian pushed water in through 3 of our 20 year old vinyl windows, we called again. Our replacement of 12 windows was completed today by Craig Bechthold and Zachary Owens. Absolutely beautiful! Craig and Zach were prompt, courteous, and mindful of protecting our home. They were meticulous with the installation - real craftsmen. They rehung the brackets for our window shades, which is really going the extra mile. BTW, the technician who measured for the windows (Sean) agreed with my idea to combine 2 sets of windows in the kitchen (transom windows over the other windows) into a single window and it looks great. Makes the room appear taller and brighter. We love Mr Rogers - unbeatable quality and customer care. We’ve completed many projects on our house over 13 years and no one tops Mr Rogers for the smooth project execution.

Description of Work
Replacement of 12 windows

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], we are so pleased that you chose to work with us on another project. We're happy to provide you with the same level of excellent care and attention to detail this time around too. We love to deliver the W.O.W. Thank you for your kind words and allowing us back into your home.

05/28/2019

Jeanette H.

Mr. English, the company salesman for Mr. Rogers' Windows, was very friendly and low pressure and always answered the many questions I had and promptly returned phone calls and e-mails. The windows sold themselves with his help as well as a very much appreciated discount coupon. Since I already had 5 Andersen Renewal windows from a past remodeling project, I wanted to make sure that I'd get the same high quality windows. The installation team (Jimmie, Josh, Ryan) were punctual, highly organized and efficient and cleaned up after thoroughly after a beautiful installation! My husband and I are thrilled with our new windows.

Description of Work
I needed replacement windows.

Work Completed On 05/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that you are thrilled with your new windows. The quality of the Fibrex material doesn't need much selling, just education as to its benefits and it sounds like you knew it would be a good fit for your needs. We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience with our company and we are grateful you trusted us with your project.

05/23/2019

David B.

Perfectly. Quality of the product and the installation were outstanding.

Description of Work
35 windows and 1 french door set

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for trusting us with your project and for the review. We strive to deliver the best service at all levels and we are pleased to know that you think our product and installation were outstanding.

03/30/2019

Tyler S.

The back door was installed perfectly. The door had to be custom made, which took a while and increased the price. However, everyone involved with the process wanted to make sure that the door was installed well, so the company needed minor structural work to be conducted below the door before they could install it correctly. Once the door was ready and the other work was complete, a crew was able to come out and install the door in less than a week. The installation took about 4 hours and I haven't had any issues with it. Would recommend again.

Description of Work
Install a back door

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks taking the time to leave such a great review. We understand that replacement windows and doors are an investment which is why we use the best. We have no doubt you'll love your door for years to come. Thanks again for trusting us with your project. ~see you 'round the neighborhood!

02/13/2019

Dale S.

One of the most unprofessional Company that I have tried working with. Company that was recommended by Angies List, said to say. We had a appointment with the salesperson, she arrived on time. While at a table the salesperson asked for my wife, told her that the wife is in the next room if we need her but she will not sit here while we cover your presentation. The salesperson said it was company policy she must be here for the presentation at the table not in the next room. The salesperson packed up and walked out. I called Mr Roger Windows and was told that a manager will call me back. One did and arrived at the house and give me the company's presentation and the cost of replacing the windows. Note: Cost estimate was very high and the Company takes pride in their high cost. Total of 27 windows with every 4th being free, still the estimate doubled most other estimates I received and the windows where just as good.

Description of Work
Replace windows

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Renewal by Andersen Virginia Beach | Mr. Rogers Windows and Doors does not require all homeowners to be present during an in-home consultation. Many of our locations may ask if all homeowners can be present as we have found over the years that given the nature of the project, our customers actually prefer this type of consultation. It is, however, absolutely not required. We apologize for the Design Consultant's insistence on this but we are glad to note that the manager came out the same day to present. We agree that windows are a big investment and it's important to make a smart decision, which is why homeowners should research windows before they purchase. We believe important home improvement projects have to last which is why we unite our long-lasting windows with expert installation, and a warranty that covers both. We find this provides the most benefit to our customers who want peace of mind knowing that they will get a product that lasts and a company that stands behind it. With the longer lasting material and professional, on staff (not subcontracted), installers comes a higher cost. Thank you again for your feedback.

10/08/2018

Deborah D.

I was advised against spending the extra money for Anderson windows, but my gut told me I wanted the quality and the rigidity of the composite material for my wall of windows. I could not be more pleased!! The installers were professional, courteous, able, and clean! My windows are extremely elegant, and the value of my home has increased significantly from the quality look alone! I expect the performance will be clearly seen in my electric bill this winter. Thank you to all of Mr. Rogers' staff and crew for all the correspondence and attention. The Lifetime warranty is an huge plus!

Description of Work
Replacement Windows For Real Wall Of Windows

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

[Member Name Removed], We are happy that you are pleased with the products and services provided to you. We know you'll continue to love your windows. Thank you for choosing us for your window needs. ~ See ya 'round the neighborhood.

07/23/2018

Jay J.

The process is fine. They have good customer contact, perhaps too much even. The product and installation was very good. It was just too expensive but I was in a situation where I didn't have many options. Their free financing is what pushed me over the edge. Good product, bad price.

Description of Work
Entry door replacement

Category doors

Hello Neighbor, Thank you for your feedback. We agree that doors and windows are a big investment. We believe important home improvement projects have to last which is why we unite our long-lasting windows with expert installation, and a warranty that covers both. We find this provides the most benefit to our customers who want peace of mind knowing that they will get a product that lasts and a company that stands behind it. Thank you again for your feedback.

06/13/2018

Don M.

Excellent. Workmen showed up on time worked quickly and professionally and work was well done.

Description of Work
4 windows replaced

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am glad you had an excellent experience--that is what we strive for every single job, large or small. Thank you for leaving feedback, we really appreciate it.

10/15/2017

John M.

So far everything has went well. The windows are scheduled to be installed 11/27/2017.

Description of Work
Estimated and scheduled replacement of 18 windows

Work Completed On 10/15/2017

10/02/2017

Elaine D.

very well--a minor issue with a window that was not going to be replaced; company promptly notified us and corrected the problem.

Description of Work
replace 11 windows and front door

Work Completed On 08/25/2017

09/20/2017

Justine W.

From the sales rep Alex to the installation crew, the service and products were stellar. Mr. Rogers and his team are welcome in our "neighborhood" anytime.

Description of Work
Replacement windows.

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

Thank you for the kind words! It makes our day when we hear from our customers that we provided a superior window and/or door replacement experience. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to "see you in the neighborhood" real soon! Mr. Rogers Windows

06/26/2017

Melvin W.

Was fantastic. Initially, the cost amount is staggering! However, All windows were casement windows with eight of these windows being 72 inch windows within 18 inches of the floor and required tempered glass. The window frames are made of FIBREX and we elected the heat reduction windows for all replacements. House is warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Both heating and cooling costs have been reduced by approximately $25.00/month each.

Description of Work
Replaced 22 windows in home and 4 windows on detached building

Work Completed On 06/10/2014

06/13/2017

Terry F.

Serial telephone harasser avoid at all costs

Description of Work
I left my phone number with mr. Rogers at home show drawing over a year ago. I received three or four calls a day from mr. Rogers. Do not deal with this company unless you want to be subject to daily phone harassment. Recommend you avoid them at all costs.

Work Completed On 06/13/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused and will add your name to our Do Not Call list. Please let me know if we may be of further assistance. Mr. Rogers Windows

04/10/2017

Ed E.

amazing job on 24 windows and 2 doors, look and perform wonderfully, look like painted wood windows not plastic vinyl, and feel very strong and durable. Expensive but value exceeded expectations

Description of Work
replace 24 windows and 2 doors

Work Completed On 03/21/2017

Review for Mr. Rogers Windows - 1019 Eden Way N, Chesapeake, VA - 34777781

03/29/2017

Lauren B.

The sales team at Mr Rogers was not as pushy as other companies we called. They quoted us a price that was several thousand dollars more than the others and did not negotiate much. Our budget would only allow us to replace 4 out of the 21 windows we needed to have replaced, so we selected the windows we knew HAD to be replaced. We had our initial service call in December and the work was completed in early February, which we thought was a quick turnover. The team who came to install the windows was fantastic.....I can't say enough about them. They were professional, clean and friendly. The reason I will go with another company to replace the remaining 17 windows comes down to cost.

Description of Work
We needed a total of 21 windows replaced.

Work Completed On 02/06/2017