Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Virginia

3404 Bainbridge Blvd

Chesapeake, VA 23324

Hill-Will was established in 1998 by Marvin Hill, owner and operated of Hill Will Enterprises Inc. A small business that started with one truck in the late ninties has grown to 5 trucks and always at least 2 men to assist with making each job seamless and effortless to our customers. We insist on going above and beyond because we want to - not because we have to. Hill-Will Services Hampton Roads and surrounding areas including Williamsburg, Franklin, and Smithfield. We are licensed, bonded & insured....

hauling (33)trash removal (11)dumpster rental (9)leaf removal (2)lawn care (3)movers (2)

08/21/2020

Showed up on time, demolished my old shed and hauled it away. They also raked up the area and made it look like it had always been an empty spot. When I’m ready to do more, Hill-Will will be my first call. Good people.

Description of Work
Shed Removal

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/10/2020

Excellent service. Scheduled online Sunday. Spoke with Marvin Hill just after they opened on Monday. He and his assistant arrived on time (appropriately wearing masks due to the current pandemic) and promptly completed the work

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of 90lb old flat screen TV

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/21/2020

The process was very quick and Mr. Hill was very professional. He and his workers wore masks and social distanced from me and my family, while maintaining keeping me informed on his progress.

Description of Work
Cleaning and organizing garage

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/17/2020

They arrived on time, removed everything and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Trash Removal

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/13/2020

Mr. Hill called me within an hour of me posting the request for a quote to discuss the job. Mr. Hill responded to my home within another hour. We agreed on a price and he had a crew out to my house within another hour or so to do the work. The crew completed the job to my satisfaction and raked up the excess leaves on the ground from the huge load of branches that they had loaded on their truck an...

Description of Work
Yard Debris removal

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal - 3404 Bainbridge Blvd, Chesapeake, VA - 38563388

04/29/2020

VERY WELL!! We first talked to them this morning, and told them what we wanted done. By afternoon the shed was down, area cleaned up and the junk hauled away. The Will-Hill crew did a great job, we are very pleased. We would definitely hire them again, they are terrific!

Description of Work
shed removal

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

03/29/2020

The one problem I had was that they failed to remove some of the items. I had markEd several items as do not remove. Rather than inquire whether I meant the item tagged, they left all the items around them. This resulted in me now having other junk to somehow remove myself.

Description of Work
Removal of contents of a barn first floor

Work Completed On 03/29/2020

12/25/2019

It was done professionally. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup of leaves.

Category hauling services,leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

05/19/2019

The crew was friendly, professional, punctual, and fast. They did a wonderful job on short notice.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

04/30/2019

Great, should up on time, and quickly did the job.

Description of Work
Remove old paint cans and oils

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

Commercial Hauling, Residential Hauling, Minor Building Demolition, Construction Debris, Attic Clean Out, Home Restoration, Appliances, Household Junk, Apartment Complex Clean Out, Unwanted Debris, Any Type of Clean-Up, Metal, After Death Services, General Cleaning/Lawn Care, Truck Rental, Garage Hauling, and more!

There is no job too big or too small for us. We haul just about any and every thing, you name it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal