Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

3404 Bainbridge Blvd

Chesapeake, VA 23324

Hill-Will was established in 1998 by Marvin Hill, owner and operated of Hill Will Enterprises Inc. A small business that started with one truck in the late ninties has grown to 5 trucks and always at least 2 men to assist with making each job seamless and effortless to our customers. We insist on

08/21/2020

Richard R.

Showed up on time, demolished my old shed and hauled it away. They also raked up the area and made it look like it had always been an empty spot. When I’m ready to do more, Hill-Will will be my first call. Good people.

Description of Work
Shed Removal

08/10/2020

stuart S.

Excellent service. Scheduled online Sunday. Spoke with Marvin Hill just after they opened on Monday. He and his assistant arrived on time (appropriately wearing masks due to the current pandemic) and promptly completed the work

Description of Work
Remove and dispose of 90lb old flat screen TV

Category hauling services, dumpster service

07/21/2020

Nicole E.

The process was very quick and Mr. Hill was very professional. He and his workers wore masks and social distanced from me and my family, while maintaining keeping me informed on his progress.

Description of Work
Cleaning and organizing garage

05/17/2020

Deric & Debra W.

They arrived on time, removed everything and cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Trash Removal

05/13/2020

John H.

Mr. Hill called me within an hour of me posting the request for a quote to discuss the job. Mr. Hill responded to my home within another hour. We agreed on a price and he had a crew out to my house within another hour or so to do the work. The crew completed the job to my satisfaction and raked up the excess leaves on the ground from the huge load of branches that they had loaded on their truck and trailer. Mr. Hill and his crew were very courteous. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Yard Debris removal

04/29/2020

James G.

VERY WELL!! We first talked to them this morning, and told them what we wanted done. By afternoon the shed was down, area cleaned up and the junk hauled away. The Will-Hill crew did a great job, we are very pleased. We would definitely hire them again, they are terrific!

Description of Work
shed removal

Category hauling services, dumpster service

03/29/2020

Bonnie D.

The one problem I had was that they failed to remove some of the items. I had markEd several items as do not remove. Rather than inquire whether I meant the item tagged, they left all the items around them. This resulted in me now having other junk to somehow remove myself.

Description of Work
Removal of contents of a barn first floor

12/25/2019

Thomas M.

It was done professionally. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Yard cleanup of leaves.

Category hauling services, leaf removal

05/19/2019

Debbie A.

The crew was friendly, professional, punctual, and fast. They did a wonderful job on short notice.

Description of Work
Junk removal

04/30/2019

Scott T.

Great, should up on time, and quickly did the job.

Description of Work
Remove old paint cans and oils

04/30/2019

Scott T.

Went really well, they were prompt, courteous and did a good job.

Description of Work
remove cans of old paint

04/23/2019

Kate S.

They did fantastic. They did everything. Right price and they we're on time.

Description of Work
They empty down the house.

04/03/2019

Desiree C.

They were quick to respond to my inquiry, and quick to come out and give me an estimate. They arrived ON TIME with enough people to do the job efficiently. The job turned out to be a bit bigger than they'd thought. They upped the price and when I expressed some concern, we split the difference. I thought they were professional, easy to work with and fair. I will definitely be calling on them again!

Description of Work
Garage and storage clean-out

08/07/2018

Frederick K.

They estimated the job at $679.00. My guesstimate was $200.00 for this 15 minute job.

Description of Work
Haul branches, a dog house, some wood and some small cement yard bricks.

06/22/2018

Janet W.

They did a great job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Removed yard debris and old deck boards.

06/10/2018

Mark W.

The crew was superb. They were timely, tidy, efficient, and exceedingly professional.

Description of Work
I wanted several heavy, bulky items removed from the house and yard.

Category hauling services, lawn service

Thanks for the business [Member Name Removed]! So glad we could provide you with great service! Thanks Again!!! The Hill Will Enterprise Team :)

09/21/2017

Rebecca H.

Mr. Hill was out to look at my job within the hour that I call onSept.14th,2017. He gave me a price and was out to my house the next day like he told me. His men did a good job cleaned up all the clippings and were gone at a swift time. I will gladly call him again...I like companies who do what they say they will....Worth the try..

Description of Work
Removal of some articles and yard work....

Category hauling services, lawn service

Thanks for the business!!!! we are still here if you ever need us again!!!! :) The Hill Will Enterprise Team! :)

08/16/2017

meigan J.

This is a small company but workmen arrived on time and went right to work had me come out and inspect the job to make sure I was satisfied before they left everyone was respectful and kind would definitely use them again thank you Mr Hill and crew

Description of Work
Broke apart and removed two chain link dog kennel 8ft by 12ft in size remove cinder blocks and large wooden table

06/07/2017

David S.

They arrived on time, completed the work efficiently.

Description of Work
Needed to get rid of an old entertainment center. They offered to come pick it up for a charity.

03/11/2017

Sheila S.

The secretary was very friendly and answered all of my questions. Mr. Hill returned my call within minutes and was able to come the same day to do the job.

Description of Work
Removing bulky items from yard.

12/02/2016

Robert A.

Mr. Hill answered the phone, confirmed that we were in his area, and said he would come by the next day to give me a price. He arrived at the exact hour with a small trailer and one assistant. He gave me a fair price and when I agreed, he and his assistant loaded up my junk and he was off.

Description of Work
I had a small junk-hauling job in Virginia Beach and after checking out HIll-Will on Angie's list and on Google, called late one weekday afternoon (about 4 p.m.)

12/02/2016

Robert A.

11/02/2016

Michael B.

They were easy to work with, showed up on time and were professional. They were also very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Hill-Will helped us clean out a rental house.

Category hauling services, moving companies

09/01/2016

William D.

Fast response. Courteous. Job completed expeditiously.

Description of Work
Brush Removal

08/11/2016

rusty G.

Excellent! Same day in person quote, next day service, arrived on time and worked quickly. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Removed old deck that I removed.

Barbuena Gutter Cleaning

True Clean USA Junk Removal

True Clean USA offers junk removal for residential and commercial customers. Our company was founded by residents here in the Norfolk area. Our Owners have extensive experience in The Armed Forces, Real Estate, Property Management, Residential and Commercial Cleaning and 20 years in the Refuse industry. These experiences coupled with professionalism and a desire to provide TRUE quality service is passed onto our clients. Simply put, “We get It Done” Here at True Clean USA Junk Removal we are focused on providing a great service at an affordable price. We are a full-service junk removal and debris removal company providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients. We will remove your junk and debris no matter where it is located on the property. Basements, attics, in the rafters, or crawlspaces. We are prepared for it all.

RS International Transport LLC

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Virginia
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Commercial Hauling, Residential Hauling, Minor Building Demolition, Construction Debris, Attic Clean Out, Home Restoration, Appliances, Household Junk, Apartment Complex Clean Out, Unwanted Debris, Any Type of Clean-Up, Metal, After Death Services, General Cleaning/Lawn Care, Truck Rental, Garage Hauling, and more!

There is no job too big or too small for us. We haul just about any and every thing, you name it.