Davis home improvements

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2011

929 Decatur St

Chesapeake, VA 23324

we dont use subcontractors. all work is done by us. we are license and insured.

11/02/2021

John F.

I had gotten some materials to repair my deck, but life hit and it got pushed aside. They came out and finished the job I couldn't start without issue. They did a great job too. Thanks a lot guys.

Description of Work
Deck repair.

Category contractors, decks

01/15/2021

Juan D.

Mr. Davis went the extra mile to get my job done. He got the right material in the right color. the installation was quick and the communication was great. he kept me informed with all the issue he encounter. I recommend this contractor. Thanks!

Description of Work
Replace facia.

Category siding

08/10/2013

Christine L.

I've been having Bill do work for me for a few years now, he has always been fair with me and I have been happy with his work. He is very pleasant but professional and my yard, which he does twice a year always looks great when he is through. I have recommended him to friends who are also happy with his work. I feel that I can call him at any time and tell him what needs doing and he will come out and give me an estimate and I have always gone ahead with the work. I think he can do pretty much anything.

Description of Work
Cleaned up my back yard, trimmed bushes, bought and put down mulch, planted some perennials etc. Also installed door bell, painted a bathroom and other odds and ends that needed doing.

Category garage builders

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Men in kilts

Ext house washing pressure washing gutter cleaning

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

2022 Super Service Award

we do all types of home repairs

if there is any work we cant do you will be told upfront