Chesapeake Auto Center Inc.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

Complete Auto Service! When you trust an auto repair shop with your vehicle, you should be able to trust that the job will be well done! At Chesapeake Auto Center, All Of The Work Guaranteed! From speedometer calibration to engine rebuilds, Chesapeake Auto Center provides quality work at fair prices. Just ask anyone who has trusted us with their vehicle's needs. Once a customer at Chesapeake Auto Center, always a customer! Whether you own a car or a truck, we can take care of you and keep your car in its best condition. When can keep your new car warranty valid at a fraction of the dealership price!!! Please feel free to call us, stop by, or visit our web site for more information! Need to know how to find us? Try the Maps/Directions link to the left!...

Japanese Auto Masters

Japanese Auto Masters

Japanese Auto Masters was founded in 1982 by Tommy and Cindi Potter in a small building shop close to the Virginia Beach oceanfront. Tommy originated Japanese Auto Masters to address the needs of consumers driving Japanese-made vehicles at a time when there were no independent repair service centers that specialized exclusively in all Japanese makes and models. The only available option for the repair of Japanese automobiles was high-priced dealerships. Our customers wanted alternatives. With this in mind, Tom set about creating the premier independent full-service shop catering to the owners of Japanese and Asian-made vehicles right here in Virginia Beach. In recent years Japanese Auto Masters has evolved to include maintenance and service to Ford, GM & Chrysler vehicles as well. Tom and Cindi are both lifelong residents of Virginia Beach who continue to own and operate the business today. Japanese Auto Masters was built on integrity, trust and quality ~ words that are evident in all we do; from our Service Advisors, Parts Department and Clerical Staff to our highly-skilled ASE Technicians. You will find courteous, helpful people and a warm friendly atmosphere that welcomes you each and every time you visit. Stop by even if it’s just to see our facility and meet our staff. We look forward to serving you soon.

01/05/2020

Went great, work is guaranteed, prices are very competitive. Won't go anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ignition. Coil

03/17/2016

So glad we joined Angie's list to get the name of this place!   We went to the shop at 10 am, described the problem.  Mr. Ranno asked us to come back at 1 pm. We only have one car. He said no need to rent a car.  We went back at 1 pm and his people got the part and repaired the handle by around 3 pm. It didn't seem that long. We sat in the waiting room and watched TV. He came out and chatted with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front door latch, left inner door handle, driver side, 2008 Ford Fusion.  (Couldn't open the driver door from the inside.

07/08/2015

It went very well.  "D" was very easy to work with.  I was always able to reach him via phone.  He always explained my options to me, and never pushed me with anything.  The work was done as scheduled, on time.  He even had a coupon because I used Angie's List that saved me $63.  Overall, I think they did a very good job, and I will use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my 2004 Suburban 2500.  Fixed the rear brakes, replaced a brake line, replaced the hydro-boost, replaced tie rods, and fixed a brake light switch.  I knew those were issues when I took it in, and after they were repaired, they gave me a successful state inspection

06/08/2015

not badly some miscommunication on when my vehicle would ready and didn't call me when work was done. but it was good work for a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair auto

05/01/2015

Did a great job and price was reasonable.  Car's AC runs fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my car's AC compressor.

Automobile Parts & Supplies,Calibration Service